Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dreams Leveler [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
@myriadofstars
lovely, do i send the payment over now as well? :)
@myriadofstars
lovely, do i send the payment over now as well? :)
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant You can wait until your dragon is finished. :)
@Pleasant You can wait until your dragon is finished. :)
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myraidofstars
alright, i will send him over in a cr now c:
@myraidofstars
alright, i will send him over in a cr now c:
pleasant_comm.png
@Willowfire hello, its your turn! send over your dragon whenever you can. if you still need a dragon from level 8-25, it'll be 143kt/g. pay can be sent before or after
@Willowfire hello, its your turn! send over your dragon whenever you can. if you still need a dragon from level 8-25, it'll be 143kt/g. pay can be sent before or after
earthflower.pngearth.gifearthflower.png
@Enenica Hi there! I'm ready to take your dragon ^^ Please send them whenever you are next able. If it's still from 15-20, it'll be 40kt/g. You can pay before or after leveling, up to you :D
@Enenica Hi there! I'm ready to take your dragon ^^ Please send them whenever you are next able. If it's still from 15-20, it'll be 40kt/g. You can pay before or after leveling, up to you :D
I'll find something good to put here again one day
@Grahh Oh crap, I completely forgot! I gave away the one I wanted you to level up to someone who needed it, and bought some 25's! I am so sorry for taking up your time, and forgetting to tell you to write me off!
@Grahh Oh crap, I completely forgot! I gave away the one I wanted you to level up to someone who needed it, and bought some 25's! I am so sorry for taking up your time, and forgetting to tell you to write me off!
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@Enenica It's all good~ Don't worry about it much ^^

@MetalSpaghetti
I am able to take one of your dragons! It's from 1-25, I'm assuming? That'll be 150kt/g, payment can be given before or after leveling, up to you :D
@Enenica It's all good~ Don't worry about it much ^^

@MetalSpaghetti
I am able to take one of your dragons! It's from 1-25, I'm assuming? That'll be 150kt/g, payment can be given before or after leveling, up to you :D
@Grahh I'm Paying In Noc Egg, So It's That Fine If I Send Payement After Both Dragons Are Done .
@Grahh I'm Paying In Noc Egg, So It's That Fine If I Send Payement After Both Dragons Are Done .
@MetalSpaghetti
Of course! Please send both dragons over then for simplicity's sake ^^
@MetalSpaghetti
Of course! Please send both dragons over then for simplicity's sake ^^
@Pleasant reminder to send over your dragon. again if you'd prefer a different leveler let me know, no hard feelings
@Pleasant reminder to send over your dragon. again if you'd prefer a different leveler let me know, no hard feelings
earthflower.pngearth.gifearthflower.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31