Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Hybernal Den Materials Trade +More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This was my hub for trading for Hybernal Den materials but I'm almost done and only have a few things left I need.

BUT I have a bunch of hybernal den items left over to trade or sell!
This was my hub for trading for Hybernal Den materials but I'm almost done and only have a few things left I need.

BUT I have a bunch of hybernal den items left over to trade or sell!
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
Feel free to ask about ANYTHING you're looking for

I have way too much to list it all and keep it up to date

I also have plenty of non-den stuff so ask away!

Feel free to ask to see if i have something, even if you don't want to trade.
We could trade later or I could just strait up sell it to you

Feel free to ask about ANYTHING you're looking for

I have way too much to list it all and keep it up to date

I also have plenty of non-den stuff so ask away!

Feel free to ask to see if i have something, even if you don't want to trade.
We could trade later or I could just strait up sell it to you

[center]Stuff I'll always trade for [Item= marvelous sweater][item= astonishing sweater][item=wondrous sweater][item=glorious sweater][item=stupendous sweater][item=unearthly onyx grasp][item=haunting amber grasp][item=eerie cyan grasp][item=fiendish emerald grasp][item=bewitching ruby grasp][item=spectral fuchsia grasp][item=Saucer Stare][item=Sly Glance][item=Weary Focus][item=Wiggly Sight][item=Googly Confusion][item=Starry Regard][item=Intense Attention][item=Beautiful Gander][item=Disgruntled View][item=Bishoujo Observation][item=Spiral Daze][item=Black and White Flair Scarf][item=blue and brown flair scarf][item=cyan flair scarf][item= rainbow flair scarf][item=green and white flair scarf][item= pink and purple flair scarf][item=purple and black flair scarf][item=red and gold flair scarf][item= Blue and Green Flair Scarf][item=White and Gold Flair Scarf][item=Golden Silk Scarf][item=Celadon Silk Scarf][item=sky blue silk scarf][item=crimson silk scarf][item=Gossamer Silk Scarf][item=soft pink silk scarf][item=Night Sky Silk Scarf][item=Prismatic Silk Scarf] Or any familiar I dont have
Stuff I'll always trade for

Marvelous Sweater Astonishing Sweater Wondrous Sweater Glorious Sweater Stupendous Sweater Unearthly Onyx Grasp Haunting Amber Grasp Eerie Cyan Grasp Fiendish Emerald Grasp Bewitching Ruby Grasp Spectral Fuchsia Grasp Saucer Stare Sly Glance Weary Focus Wiggly Sight Googly Confusion Starry Regard Intense Attention Beautiful Gander Disgruntled View Bishoujo Observation Spiral Daze Black and White Flair Scarf Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Cyan Flair Scarf Rainbow Flair Scarf Green and White Flair Scarf Pink and Purple Flair Scarf Purple and Black Flair Scarf Red and Gold Flair Scarf Blue and Green Flair Scarf White and Gold Flair Scarf Golden Silk Scarf Celadon Silk Scarf Sky Blue Silk Scarf Crimson Silk Scarf Gossamer Silk Scarf Soft Pink Silk Scarf Night Sky Silk Scarf Prismatic Silk Scarf

Or any familiar I dont have
[center]Stuff I need for projects [item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=breed change: spiral][item=primary gene: pinstripe][item=secondary gene: trail][item=primary gene: python][item=secondary gene: morph][item=tertiary gene: ghost][item=primary gene: skink][item=secondary gene: Saturn][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=secondary gene: shimmer][item=tertiary gene: filigree][item=secondary gene: bee][item= tertiary gene: stained][item= vial of glowing sight][item= tri-color scatterscroll]
Stuff I need for projects

Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Spiral Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Tertiary Gene: Ghost Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Saturn Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Secondary Gene: Shimmer Tertiary Gene: Filigree Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Stained Vial of Glowing Sight Tri-Color Scatterscroll

Dragons up for trade/sale

Click here
Dragons up for trade/sale

Click here
Stuff I dont have for trade
  1. Elemental Eggs
  2. Scattersignt Vials
  3. sweater apparel
Stuff I dont have for trade
  1. Elemental Eggs
  2. Scattersignt Vials
  3. sweater apparel
open
open
@aeonsmusings
Pinging myself for later. ^^
@aeonsmusings
Pinging myself for later. ^^
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@annobethal
Ok, so I have...soooooo many things you need. o.o So let’s do small batches so I can keep track. xD

I’ve got a haste stone - do you have any battered scroll cases, chipskink, ragepuff, janustrap, Forest Green wing wrap & tail wrap, yellow tinged feather dusters, desert scrub, or hardshells?
@annobethal
Ok, so I have...soooooo many things you need. o.o So let’s do small batches so I can keep track. xD

I’ve got a haste stone - do you have any battered scroll cases, chipskink, ragepuff, janustrap, Forest Green wing wrap & tail wrap, yellow tinged feather dusters, desert scrub, or hardshells?
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings
i have the greenroot janustrap, 7 hardshells, and 30 desert scrub
@AeonsMusings
i have the greenroot janustrap, 7 hardshells, and 30 desert scrub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9