Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | oxen's auction service
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 90 91
ayo ayo

If you're not tired of me yet I have more. The last page of the prison tab, everyone after the blackberry is new.

Bookend isn't for sale, he's just there to mark where the auctions end since I made that a little confusing last time.

If you feel like any of the xyzs aren't worth the time they can just be ignored. The only dragons I need prices on would be the doubles and the mid/rose guy, you can go with whatever you'd like for the rest.

If you need a break from me for a little bit that is very valid though and I won't be offended.
ayo ayo

If you're not tired of me yet I have more. The last page of the prison tab, everyone after the blackberry is new.

Bookend isn't for sale, he's just there to mark where the auctions end since I made that a little confusing last time.

If you feel like any of the xyzs aren't worth the time they can just be ignored. The only dragons I need prices on would be the doubles and the mid/rose guy, you can go with whatever you'd like for the rest.

If you need a break from me for a little bit that is very valid though and I won't be offended.
U8dkiXo.jpg

@1st

here are some sb suggestions, as always, please let me know if you want any changes.

xyy sanguine - 15kg
xyy ivory - 3.5kg
xxy maize - 7kg
midnight/rose - 1.5kg

and i'll only really get a good idea when i scry them, but i think the other xyzs would be worth an auction.

oh and don't worry ! i really don't mind doing all these auctions for you lol. :]

@1st

here are some sb suggestions, as always, please let me know if you want any changes.

xyy sanguine - 15kg
xyy ivory - 3.5kg
xxy maize - 7kg
midnight/rose - 1.5kg

and i'll only really get a good idea when i scry them, but i think the other xyzs would be worth an auction.

oh and don't worry ! i really don't mind doing all these auctions for you lol. :]
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Let's bump the ivory up to 4kg and everything looks perfect. :) Thanks so much.
Let's bump the ivory up to 4kg and everything looks perfect. :) Thanks so much.
U8dkiXo.jpg
Jk I'm back. Added some more guys.

Prison tab has some new doubles at the end, as an additional note the splash is one-off xxx.

Last page of the Den tab in hibden has some newbies as well - everyone after Shadowstone. G2 imp/wc and Omen, who is descended from Naomi and 666. That pair of cute G1s too.
Jk I'm back. Added some more guys.

Prison tab has some new doubles at the end, as an additional note the splash is one-off xxx.

Last page of the Den tab in hibden has some newbies as well - everyone after Shadowstone. G2 imp/wc and Omen, who is descended from Naomi and 666. That pair of cute G1s too.
U8dkiXo.jpg

@1st

for the doubles:

xyy oilslick - 10kg
xxy mint - 4kg
xxy aqua - 2kg
xyx white - 4kg
xyx splash - 1.5kg
xyx mist - 5kg
xyx abyss - 12kg

and for the others, we could do 400g for valentine, and i'm not sure about the other 2. i don't know what the interest is for a g2 that isn't an imp, and i honestly don't know how to price a naomi descendant.

we could maybe try 200-400g for them? but do let me know if you had a sb in mind.

@1st

for the doubles:

xyy oilslick - 10kg
xxy mint - 4kg
xxy aqua - 2kg
xyx white - 4kg
xyx splash - 1.5kg
xyx mist - 5kg
xyx abyss - 12kg

and for the others, we could do 400g for valentine, and i'm not sure about the other 2. i don't know what the interest is for a g2 that isn't an imp, and i honestly don't know how to price a naomi descendant.

we could maybe try 200-400g for them? but do let me know if you had a sb in mind.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
the doubles look good, i would like to up the splash to 3kg (just cause of the one-off thing) but let's go ahead with the rest.

200g for the wc and 400 for the naomi seem totally fine! there definitely are people specifically looking for wc offspring but i don't know if they're even ping-able. hopefully someone will show up with the imp ping but :shrug:
the doubles look good, i would like to up the splash to 3kg (just cause of the one-off thing) but let's go ahead with the rest.

200g for the wc and 400 for the naomi seem totally fine! there definitely are people specifically looking for wc offspring but i don't know if they're even ping-able. hopefully someone will show up with the imp ping but :shrug:
U8dkiXo.jpg

@1st

alrighty. and do you want to do 2 separate auctions again? one for the g1s, and one for the other dragons. it would just be easier to organise pings. :]

@1st

alrighty. and do you want to do 2 separate auctions again? one for the g1s, and one for the other dragons. it would just be easier to organise pings. :]

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Sounds good to me!
Sounds good to me!
U8dkiXo.jpg

@1st

alrighty. i'll be able to start the auctions tomorrow.

it'll be 5 days for the g1s, and 3 days for the others.

@1st

alrighty. i'll be able to start the auctions tomorrow.

it'll be 5 days for the g1s, and 3 days for the others.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Hello, I hope you're doing well.

I'm interested in auctioning off everyone in this tab: https://www1.flightrising.com/den/664165/2363581?name=&type=undefined.

Most of these could probably just be started at a 15g sb (unless you spot any that are more valuable), except for the last two.

Both of them are gened. Set is Camo/Oilslick/Taupe with Flaunt/Current/Basic. Hamen is Black/Moss/Soil, with Iridescent/Morph/Scales. I'm honestly not sure what they'd go for-- if you have any recommendations I'd be happy to listen.

For g/t rate, I'd do 1:1000, I'd prefer no items being accepted, just currency. Any time frame that works best for you is what works best for me. I don't think I need an autobuy or a hold/payment plan option because honestly these aren't that valuable.

Thank you!
Hello, I hope you're doing well.

I'm interested in auctioning off everyone in this tab: https://www1.flightrising.com/den/664165/2363581?name=&type=undefined.

Most of these could probably just be started at a 15g sb (unless you spot any that are more valuable), except for the last two.

Both of them are gened. Set is Camo/Oilslick/Taupe with Flaunt/Current/Basic. Hamen is Black/Moss/Soil, with Iridescent/Morph/Scales. I'm honestly not sure what they'd go for-- if you have any recommendations I'd be happy to listen.

For g/t rate, I'd do 1:1000, I'd prefer no items being accepted, just currency. Any time frame that works best for you is what works best for me. I don't think I need an autobuy or a hold/payment plan option because honestly these aren't that valuable.

Thank you!
ozcydpE.png dendra
he / she
nineteen
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 90 91