Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | oxen's auction service
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 94
Sorry about that, yeah Blackberry is good to be auctioned! I appreciate your time! :)
Sorry about that, yeah Blackberry is good to be auctioned! I appreciate your time! :)
U8dkiXo.jpg
Hi, I'm back!
I made an IC thread for my Imperial and got a few interested, plus half a dozen on the pinglist.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3316907

Do you think it'd be reasonable to start an auction with these parameters? Could start by pinging the people who responded and on the pinglist. There may be more who are browsing Auctions and curious what "ID = hatch date" means.

SB: 500g
MI: 50g
AB: 5kg
1000t = 1g ratio
To end on Feb 25th (Sunday) noon FR time
Can hold for up to 2 weeks for payment before going to 2nd highest bidder
Hi, I'm back!
I made an IC thread for my Imperial and got a few interested, plus half a dozen on the pinglist.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3316907

Do you think it'd be reasonable to start an auction with these parameters? Could start by pinging the people who responded and on the pinglist. There may be more who are browsing Auctions and curious what "ID = hatch date" means.

SB: 500g
MI: 50g
AB: 5kg
1000t = 1g ratio
To end on Feb 25th (Sunday) noon FR time
Can hold for up to 2 weeks for payment before going to 2nd highest bidder
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png

@Scream

yeah i can do that. although, i can't see the people on the pinglist, so you'll have to ping them when i post the auction. :]

i guess you want the auction to start today? and i normally end my auctions at 14:00 fr time, but i can end yours earlier if you want.

@Scream

yeah i can do that. although, i can't see the people on the pinglist, so you'll have to ping them when i post the auction. :]

i guess you want the auction to start today? and i normally end my auctions at 14:00 fr time, but i can end yours earlier if you want.
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Yep, I can ping them all, and that's fine as an end time. If it's convenient, can you start it today or tomorrow? I was basically going to let it be a pretty short auction that runs over the weekend.
Yep, I can ping them all, and that's fine as an end time. If it's convenient, can you start it today or tomorrow? I was basically going to let it be a pretty short auction that runs over the weekend.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png

@Scream

alrighty. i'll be able to start the auction today then.

@Scream

alrighty. i'll be able to start the auction today then.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels

@1st

i see that there's a new dragon added to the last page of the prison tab, and more dragons to the last page of the den tab, are they also getting auctioned?

@1st

i see that there's a new dragon added to the last page of the prison tab, and more dragons to the last page of the den tab, are they also getting auctioned?

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Oh geez I'm so sorry! I've updated both tabs for who is on the chopping block - I moved a bunch of guys around the other day and guess I never finished sorting them!
Oh geez I'm so sorry! I've updated both tabs for who is on the chopping block - I moved a bunch of guys around the other day and guess I never finished sorting them!
U8dkiXo.jpg

@1st

dw!

just want to double check though, just to be sure, is the white/tarnish/latte and xyy sunset also being auctioned?

@1st

dw!

just want to double check though, just to be sure, is the white/tarnish/latte and xyy sunset also being auctioned?

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Yep! Thanks! :)
Yep! Thanks! :)
U8dkiXo.jpg
Oh I'd love this, I'm way too lazy to do it myself bc I have zero patience for auctions ajdbdh

Gonna weed out my sales tab and any survivors can go yeet

@das so I won't lose the thread
Oh I'd love this, I'm way too lazy to do it myself bc I have zero patience for auctions ajdbdh

Gonna weed out my sales tab and any survivors can go yeet

@das so I won't lose the thread
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 94