Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FC Swap Shop [Thread Moved]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Zoooooo Sending a Falcon via CR!

@allisonhendrix I have the two PC scrolls, let me know when you've got the geodes. :) And yes, I should be taking orders all week.

@ me oh god why did you put this off now you have 22 notifications.

@CometStorm Happy to help! Sending a Spines via CR now. :)

@MafiaVanmp I hadn't thought about that actually, but yes, I can. :) Scatterscrolls would be 875 geodes each.

@L1BR4 Oops! 362 for Falcon.

@onemessyperson Yup! Sending now.
@Zoooooo Sending a Falcon via CR!

@allisonhendrix I have the two PC scrolls, let me know when you've got the geodes. :) And yes, I should be taking orders all week.

@ me oh god why did you put this off now you have 22 notifications.

@CometStorm Happy to help! Sending a Spines via CR now. :)

@MafiaVanmp I hadn't thought about that actually, but yes, I can. :) Scatterscrolls would be 875 geodes each.

@L1BR4 Oops! 362 for Falcon.

@onemessyperson Yup! Sending now.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

Hi again! You have such fantastic threads ughh

May I get a Speckle gene? I have all the geodes needed on me right now and can trade them right away. Thank you!
@Alestrius

Hi again! You have such fantastic threads ughh

May I get a Speckle gene? I have all the geodes needed on me right now and can trade them right away. Thank you!
swan.gif• i desperately need a new signature •swan.gif
@Alestrius could I get a Ringlets gene?
@Alestrius could I get a Ringlets gene?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@Alestrius

Interested in Noxide, have the geodes ready ^.^
@Alestrius

Interested in Noxide, have the geodes ready ^.^
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@Skaimoo @chaoticstars @StormCaleum Yup, got all three. CR for Noxtide sent, sending the other two now. :)
@Skaimoo @chaoticstars @StormCaleum Yup, got all three. CR for Noxtide sent, sending the other two now. :)
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

I'm back! Now it's giraffe I'm after, got the 479 geodes all ready!
@Alestrius

I'm back! Now it's giraffe I'm after, got the 479 geodes all ready!
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@CometStorm phew, beat the even hour by 3 minutes! Sending it on over now. :)

@Johan I'll send a CR with it now. :) Sorry about the delay; thought I'd done that earlier. D:
@CometStorm phew, beat the even hour by 3 minutes! Sending it on over now. :)

@Johan I'll send a CR with it now. :) Sorry about the delay; thought I'd done that earlier. D:
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius hi, could i get bar? ty!
@Alestrius hi, could i get bar? ty!
Hello! Could I have 2 Noxtide please? I’ll pay with Geoges asap but do the previous fest currency also works? like the magical shards and etc?
Hello! Could I have 2 Noxtide please? I’ll pay with Geoges asap but do the previous fest currency also works? like the magical shards and etc?
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif _ Short-cuts
___
_ Shops
___
_
@4Jen For the sake of easy calculations, I don't think I'll take previous festival currency for this thread. >< If I did, I'd have to math it out all over again, because I value previous currency lower than current currency. >< Sorry ;;
@4Jen For the sake of easy calculations, I don't think I'll take previous festival currency for this thread. >< If I did, I'd have to math it out all over again, because I value previous currency lower than current currency. >< Sorry ;;
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46