Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FC Swap Shop [Thread Moved]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
Oh it’s alright, tysm!! I’ll probably come back for the lionfish gene
Oh it’s alright, tysm!! I’ll probably come back for the lionfish gene
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif _ Short-cuts
___
_ Shops
___
_
@4Jen Sounds good! Would you like the two Noxtides now, or when you come back for the Lionfish also?
@4Jen Sounds good! Would you like the two Noxtides now, or when you come back for the Lionfish also?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

I’ll send the payment for the nox tomorrow, so I’d like the 2 nox now ^^
And could I pay the lionfish’s payment with the next fest currency?
I’ll send the payment for the nox tomorrow, so I’d like the 2 nox now ^^
And could I pay the lionfish’s payment with the next fest currency?
___
_ Shops
___
_
@Alestrius

A skydancer scroll is 850 tokens, I know that isn't above 1000 but I only have 25 currently. Can I do a plan? If so DM details, if not I understand.
@Alestrius

A skydancer scroll is 850 tokens, I know that isn't above 1000 but I only have 25 currently. Can I do a plan? If so DM details, if not I understand.
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
Trying to get one of each Primal in either XXX, XYX, or XYY pattern
@Alestrius

Can I get a striation for 255 geodes? (also if you are gonna have this open each fest I'd love to be on your pinglist)
@Alestrius

Can I get a striation for 255 geodes? (also if you are gonna have this open each fest I'd love to be on your pinglist)
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Alestrius Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get your ping because you misspelled my name. ;> I would love to grab two Tri-Color Scatterscrolls then, for 1750 Deepearth Geodes total.
@Alestrius Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get your ping because you misspelled my name. ;> I would love to grab two Tri-Color Scatterscrolls then, for 1750 Deepearth Geodes total.
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Alestrius I'd love to set up a payment plan for starmap and bee ;o; I have 597 geodes so far, getting at least 1k for this festival shouldnt be a problem. (I also have 1k magic shards if you're interested in past festival currency. If you only want up-coming event currencies then that's okay too, I'm very active)
@Alestrius I'd love to set up a payment plan for starmap and bee ;o; I have 597 geodes so far, getting at least 1k for this festival shouldnt be a problem. (I also have 1k magic shards if you're interested in past festival currency. If you only want up-coming event currencies then that's okay too, I'm very active)
Sorry about the delay everyone; had a conference call I needed to take that ran long.

@4Jen Sorry, I'm a tiny bit confused -- do you just want the one Nox then, or both? As for the Lionfish, if you don't think you can do it this festival, I'd rather just wait until next festival, sorry. I've been burned too many times when I send items before payment, so now I require payment at the same time as the item is sent.

@FieryWave Yeah, an SD scroll is close enough that I could make an exception thing time since it's the first month. It would be the same details as the normal payment plans, but I could do 500 currency minimum instead of 1000.

@Tinytalkingtina Yup! If you have the geodes now, feel free to toss a CR my way and I'll drop in the Striation, otherwise just send them on over when you get them. ^^

@MafiaVamp Oops, sorry about that! Sounds good; if you have the geodes now, feel free to throw a CR my way, otherwise just whenever you get them is fine. :) Or if you want to do a payment plan, let me know.

@DuskzeHedgie Sounds good; I'll put you down for both. :) As for past currency, I could straight up buy them from you if you'd like to get rid of them and want treasure or gems (I pay 250t each for past currency, or 1g for 4), but it's easier math-wise to keep this thread specifically limited to current currency. ^^;
Sorry about the delay everyone; had a conference call I needed to take that ran long.

@4Jen Sorry, I'm a tiny bit confused -- do you just want the one Nox then, or both? As for the Lionfish, if you don't think you can do it this festival, I'd rather just wait until next festival, sorry. I've been burned too many times when I send items before payment, so now I require payment at the same time as the item is sent.

@FieryWave Yeah, an SD scroll is close enough that I could make an exception thing time since it's the first month. It would be the same details as the normal payment plans, but I could do 500 currency minimum instead of 1000.

@Tinytalkingtina Yup! If you have the geodes now, feel free to toss a CR my way and I'll drop in the Striation, otherwise just send them on over when you get them. ^^

@MafiaVamp Oops, sorry about that! Sounds good; if you have the geodes now, feel free to throw a CR my way, otherwise just whenever you get them is fine. :) Or if you want to do a payment plan, let me know.

@DuskzeHedgie Sounds good; I'll put you down for both. :) As for past currency, I could straight up buy them from you if you'd like to get rid of them and want treasure or gems (I pay 250t each for past currency, or 1g for 4), but it's easier math-wise to keep this thread specifically limited to current currency. ^^;
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Ah,, it’s alright! I’ll send 724 geoges your way for the 2 noxtide asap!
Ah,, it’s alright! I’ll send 724 geoges your way for the 2 noxtide asap!
___
_ Shops
___
_
@Alestrius

May I get 1 Striation for 255 geodes , please ?

@Alestrius

May I get 1 Striation for 255 geodes , please ?

hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46