Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [free] lv20 cauldron(Capsule/Prin/Trail)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Draciana

Could I please get some fest currency brewed as well? If possible 10 sets of 20, so 200 overall? If that's too much, just 100 would be great too.
@Draciana

Could I please get some fest currency brewed as well? If possible 10 sets of 20, so 200 overall? If that's too much, just 100 would be great too.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Draciana

Do you brew festival currency? I'd like to order 200, if you do. :)
@Draciana

Do you brew festival currency? I'd like to order 200, if you do. :)
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@Evarinya if you don't take any of the other recipes, i think i can do 10 Sets of the 20 currency. Of course, after i finished the order from the Person before you ;D
@Evarinya if you don't take any of the other recipes, i think i can do 10 Sets of the 20 currency. Of course, after i finished the order from the Person before you ;D
kqd1uXq.png
@Draciana

Mats sent, thank you:)
@Draciana

Mats sent, thank you:)
@usualuniqueness 2 persons ordered before you, if you can wait this time, i will gladly brew it for you :3
@usualuniqueness 2 persons ordered before you, if you can wait this time, i will gladly brew it for you :3
kqd1uXq.png
@Draciana

That is most okay! Shall I send in the materials now or later?
@Draciana

That is most okay! Shall I send in the materials now or later?
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@Draciana

Yeah that sounds great. I'll send over the mats now, thanks :)
@Draciana

Yeah that sounds great. I'll send over the mats now, thanks :)
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@usualuniqueness u can set up a one way cr and i accept as soon as it is your turn?
@usualuniqueness u can set up a one way cr and i accept as soon as it is your turn?
kqd1uXq.png
@Draciana

Sounds good to me! I'll send the mats.
@Draciana

Sounds good to me! I'll send the mats.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@Evarinya same as one Post before, i accept the cr as soon as it is your turn :3 so i don't mess up things
@Evarinya same as one Post before, i accept the cr as soon as it is your turn :3 so i don't mess up things
kqd1uXq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12