Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [free] lv20 cauldron(Capsule/Prin/Trail)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Shidoo yep ^~^ please send over the needed mats and i will start right then
@Shidoo yep ^~^ please send over the needed mats and i will start right then
kqd1uXq.png
Boop
Boop
kqd1uXq.png
@draciana would you be able to brew me a charming sage set? i'm just working out the required mats for a whole set <3

(just editing in the required mats & t so i can send you em over once i've got them all)
3 lots of reinforced glass beaker (6 in total) - 6 orange goo, 6 red goo, 12 broken bottles
6 grey slime, 4 white slime, 2 black slime
2 green goo, 2 yellow goo, 2 purple goo, 1 blue goo
2 green ooze, 2 yellow ooze, 2 purple ooze, 1 blue ooze
2 green sludge, 2 yellow sludge, 2 purple sludge, 1 blue sludge
18,600t :D

i'll also need some alchemist tools at some point !! but i'll just stick with this for now hehe
@draciana would you be able to brew me a charming sage set? i'm just working out the required mats for a whole set <3

(just editing in the required mats & t so i can send you em over once i've got them all)
3 lots of reinforced glass beaker (6 in total) - 6 orange goo, 6 red goo, 12 broken bottles
6 grey slime, 4 white slime, 2 black slime
2 green goo, 2 yellow goo, 2 purple goo, 1 blue goo
2 green ooze, 2 yellow ooze, 2 purple ooze, 1 blue ooze
2 green sludge, 2 yellow sludge, 2 purple sludge, 1 blue sludge
18,600t :D

i'll also need some alchemist tools at some point !! but i'll just stick with this for now hehe
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@tatobot of course ^~^ send them over and i will start right then :3
@tatobot of course ^~^ send them over and i will start right then :3
kqd1uXq.png
@draciana getting there lol ! need to brew some red goo and some more slimes but i should have the mats to you in a couple days :D
@draciana getting there lol ! need to brew some red goo and some more slimes but i should have the mats to you in a couple days :D
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@tatobot :) take your time xD my cauldron doesn't have legs, so it can't run away :'D
@tatobot :) take your time xD my cauldron doesn't have legs, so it can't run away :'D
kqd1uXq.png
@draciana hey you!! is the cauldron still open ? :0 it's taking me forever to brew enough white slime but I thought we might as well start brewing now lol. I can send a pm with all the required materials/treasure for the charming sage lantern + we can start there ?
@draciana hey you!! is the cauldron still open ? :0 it's taking me forever to brew enough white slime but I thought we might as well start brewing now lol. I can send a pm with all the required materials/treasure for the charming sage lantern + we can start there ?
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@tatobot yikes, White slime is allways hard to get! Of course we can start :) just send over. But i have to say i am not online frequently the next 2-4 days, because i got ill and sleep the most time of the day [emoji=coatl sad size=1] so it might take some hours till i see the pms....
@tatobot yikes, White slime is allways hard to get! Of course we can start :) just send over. But i have to say i am not online frequently the next 2-4 days, because i got ill and sleep the most time of the day so it might take some hours till i see the pms....
kqd1uXq.png
@Draciana

Are you available to brew poi & tox?
@Draciana

Are you available to brew poi & tox?
7,450/25,000 Gems saved for G1 Projects
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dbaaqxb.gif
@ToastedTaco yep! And god damn it! Your name makes me hungry for tacos again..... [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@ToastedTaco yep! And god damn it! Your name makes me hungry for tacos again.....
kqd1uXq.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12