Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [free] lv20 cauldron(Capsule/Prin/Trail)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hi there! I have a nice little cauldron [emoji=cauldron], which is open for everyone! Just ping me, say what you want, then send a cr with the required mats and treasure over :) (also if the recipe includes a brewed mat, please add the needed materials for this too). No extra treasure, but nice exp for me ^~^ i wouldn't like to just transmute things, but if you are in need, let me know and i will help there too. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1]Here[/url] is a nice thread which includes all recipes so far. My cauldron is lvl20 atm. [quote][s]5 times Festival currency (20 pieces recipe) per Person! If you like to have the other recipes, please let me know how many you want to have! [/s] nö festival atm[/quote] Slots: ?.tatobot ( apparel set) 1.[s]ToastedTaco (poi /tox)[/s] done 2.[s]Mystyic (bog scroll)[/s] done 3. 4. 5. That's it, i guess ^~^ (oh, i am +9 fr)
Hi there!

I have a nice little cauldron , which is open for everyone! Just ping me, say what you want, then send a cr with the required mats and treasure over :) (also if the recipe includes a brewed mat, please add the needed materials for this too). No extra treasure, but nice exp for me ^~^ i wouldn't like to just transmute things, but if you are in need, let me know and i will help there too.

Here is a nice thread which includes all recipes so far. My cauldron is lvl20 atm.
Quote:
5 times Festival currency (20 pieces recipe) per Person!

If you like to have the other recipes, please let me know how many you want to have!
nö festival atm

Slots:
?.tatobot ( apparel set)
1.ToastedTaco (poi /tox) done
2.Mystyic (bog scroll) done

That's it, i guess ^~^ (oh, i am +9 fr)
kqd1uXq.png
Boop
Boop
kqd1uXq.png
Beeboop
Beeboop
kqd1uXq.png
Boop
Boop
kqd1uXq.png
@Draciana

Could you do 2 Glass Beakers (2) and then use one of the four Glass Beakers to make an Infused Fragment for me?
@Draciana

Could you do 2 Glass Beakers (2) and then use one of the four Glass Beakers to make an Infused Fragment for me?
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
Sure ^~^
@Clandestino
Sure ^~^
@Clandestino
kqd1uXq.png
Boop
Boop
kqd1uXq.png
Boop
Boop
kqd1uXq.png
Boop