Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [free] lv20 cauldron(Capsule/Prin/Trail)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Snivy88 your turn :) please send over the needed mats and treasure for the recipes
@Snivy88 your turn :) please send over the needed mats and treasure for the recipes
kqd1uXq.png
@Cytus your turn :) please send over the mats and treasure for the recipes. Maybe i am able to brew one or two pieces before i go to the new year Party ;)
@Cytus your turn :) please send over the mats and treasure for the recipes. Maybe i am able to brew one or two pieces before i go to the new year Party ;)
kqd1uXq.png
@PureDark006 your turn :) please send over the mats and treasure from the recipe
@PureDark006 your turn :) please send over the mats and treasure from the recipe
kqd1uXq.png
Boop
Boop
kqd1uXq.png
Boop
Boop
kqd1uXq.png
@Draciana

Are you available for a gene brew?
@Draciana

Are you available for a gene brew?
7,450/25,000 Gems saved for G1 Projects
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dbaaqxb.gif
@ToastedTaco sure :) send the mats over (and treasure for the recipe, no need for extra) and i start right then.

Atm i have unlocked scales skink spinner Poison and Toxin. Also if you count that, the bogsneak breed change
@ToastedTaco sure :) send the mats over (and treasure for the recipe, no need for extra) and i start right then.

Atm i have unlocked scales skink spinner Poison and Toxin. Also if you count that, the bogsneak breed change
kqd1uXq.png
Boop
Boop
kqd1uXq.png
Boop
Boop
kqd1uXq.png
@Draciana
May I please have 100 eternal snow brewed?
@Draciana
May I please have 100 eternal snow brewed?
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12