Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting, giving away almost everything
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[size=2]@thedap sorry to hear you're leaving! i left about three years ago and i came back, so maybe we'll see ya around again. sending positive vibes that real life treats you well. can i grab this boy? and some insects/meat if you have any left, thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42210506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/422106/42210506.png[/img] [/url]
@thedap sorry to hear you're leaving!
i left about three years ago and i came back, so maybe we'll see ya around again.
sending positive vibes that real life treats you well.

can i grab this boy? and some insects/meat if you have any left, thank you!

42210506.png
@thedap
I wish you all the best! I am coming back from a long hiatus, so we'll see how the future goes?
Do you have any apparel left? If not, just food would be wonderful, thank you!
@thedap
I wish you all the best! I am coming back from a long hiatus, so we'll see how the future goes?
Do you have any apparel left? If not, just food would be wonderful, thank you!
VvzrUJt.png
@TheDAP
Did you have any stuff I can take? :)
@TheDAP
Did you have any stuff I can take? :)
FR+15
Sorry to see you leave, but thank you for your generosity :) If you have any of these, it'd be greatly appreciated! [item=Berserker's belt][item=Umbral yarn][item=Seeker brooch][item=Black witch][item=Autumn pennant][item=Unnatural leg bones][item=white cabbage butterfly][item=Sharpened serthis lance][item=Brilliant brass torc][item=Flamerest embers][item=Chipskink tail][item=Dusk jadevine]
Sorry to see you leave, but thank you for your generosity :)

If you have any of these, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Berserker's Belt Umbral Yarn Seeker Brooch Black Witch Autumn Pennant Unnatural Leg Bones White Cabbage Butterfly Sharpened Serthis Lance Brilliant Brass Torc Flamerest Embers Chipskink Tail Dusk Jadevine
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@theDAP If you don't mind them exalted, I'll take whatever dragons you can miss. Do you play other games?
@theDAP If you don't mind them exalted, I'll take whatever dragons you can miss. Do you play other games?
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@theDAP I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. I hope real life treats you well and I wish you the best ^ ^

Can I ask what you have left?
@theDAP I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. I hope real life treats you well and I wish you the best ^ ^

Can I ask what you have left?
syfy
they/them
chinese
dnd enthusiast
paranormal savant

88e6fed1-7165-11eb-88a2-0d7c33220579.gif
KdK3h1K.pngqRRjNIN.pngSFvAuvz.pnge7NCmti.pngXRLXA9U.pngm78opSZ.pngcsw4Rcm.pngzwU4yi0.png
J6Q5uDd.png
fb860cc0d20003ac6b9fcd45857eb6c3150729b4.png
@TheDAP If you have any Insect food left I'd really appreciate it. :) If you have any apparel that would be cool too, but I understand if you've already sent all that out.

Best wishes for your future away from FR, I hope life treats you kindly.
@TheDAP If you have any Insect food left I'd really appreciate it. :) If you have any apparel that would be cool too, but I understand if you've already sent all that out.

Best wishes for your future away from FR, I hope life treats you kindly.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@theDAP Sad to hear you are leaving:( Best of luck in your future endeavours:)

I would be interested in any apparel,
Baldwin mats like ooze, sludge, slime, etc...
Any Ambushes and Beserkers
Chests, Eggs,
Festival currency,
Any of the above would be greatly appreciated:)

Thanks so much for giving the FR community this opportunity:D

If none of the above is available, I'll take what every food etc... you want to give^^
@theDAP Sad to hear you are leaving:( Best of luck in your future endeavours:)

I would be interested in any apparel,
Baldwin mats like ooze, sludge, slime, etc...
Any Ambushes and Beserkers
Chests, Eggs,
Festival currency,
Any of the above would be greatly appreciated:)

Thanks so much for giving the FR community this opportunity:D

If none of the above is available, I'll take what every food etc... you want to give^^
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@thedap

Could I get your ambush and berserker? And this is my hoarding list. I would really appreciate if you had any of that. And I'm so sorry you're leaving. I hope everything's okay with real life
@thedap

Could I get your ambush and berserker? And this is my hoarding list. I would really appreciate if you had any of that. And I'm so sorry you're leaving. I hope everything's okay with real life
Ooh sorry to see you go, hope you had a good time though :3
Id love if you happened tk still have some apparel, or maybe food or random items x3
thanks in advance!
Ooh sorry to see you go, hope you had a good time though :3
Id love if you happened tk still have some apparel, or maybe food or random items x3
thanks in advance!
uT1e6k0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7