Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ColiServices - HIRING THREAD - GRINDERS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
[quote=APPLICATION FORM:] @CheshireCatUk1 [LIST] [*][b]Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread?[/b] Yes [*][b]Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work?[/b] Yes [*][b]Username: Lastnamefirst ID#48354 and Time Zone:+3 FR[/b] [*][b]Coliseum Experience:[/b] I had my own leveling service back in the day [http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1091558/10#post_38891168] but since coming back to FR, bumping the thread to stir up business doesn't sound as appealing and I’d like to try using a hub like this [*][b]Your Coliseum battlers:[/b] [url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=48354&did=2966938[/url] [url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=48354&did=2966937[/url] [url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=48354&tab=dragon&did=2202757[/url] [*][b]Services you desire to offer: [/b] 1-25 leveling services (normal and expedited), and fodder leveling services [*][b]Anything we need to know about you?[/b] I work long hours Tuesday-Friday so I’ll only be able to be on for an hour or so those nights. Monday is my main day to be online. [*][b]Questions/concerns:[/b] How active would one have to be on the Discord server? [*][b]Other:[/b] I know some of the stones on my trainers aren't needed, I added them years ago when I was new to the coli. They have the important stones though! [/LIST] [/quote]
APPLICATION FORM: wrote:
@CheshireCatUk1
@lyricalmyxteries Hi there. Thank you so much for your application. Apologies in my delay to reply. For both Dragons to fully Qualify, it would be beneficial to give them both a Rally Stone. Other than that they both seem good to go! Info on the Vet-Test is below: [quote][center][b][u] 1-25 Levelling: (Normal) [/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*][b]You may choose one of your Own Dragons to level. Or one can be provided for you [/b] - Please just ping me to let me know. [*]If choosing your own level 1 dragon, you much show proof of their Stones/Stats and wait for confirmation before you can begin levelling. [*] you may not add any stats or stones to the Level 1 Dragon during the levelling process. [*] Once confirmed you will have [b]14 Days[/b] to get the Level 1 Dragon to L25. (Start Date and End Date will be stated on confirmation) [/LIST] [/quote]
@lyricalmyxteries

Hi there. Thank you so much for your application.
Apologies in my delay to reply. For both Dragons to fully Qualify, it would be beneficial to give them both a Rally Stone.
Other than that they both seem good to go!

Info on the Vet-Test is below:
Quote:
1-25 Levelling: (Normal)
  • You may choose one of your Own Dragons to level. Or one can be provided for you - Please just ping me to let me know.
  • If choosing your own level 1 dragon, you much show proof of their Stones/Stats and wait for confirmation before you can begin levelling.
  • you may not add any stats or stones to the Level 1 Dragon during the levelling process.
  • Once confirmed you will have 14 Days to get the Level 1 Dragon to L25.
    (Start Date and End Date will be stated on confirmation)
nm3rOUz.png
@lastnamefirst Hi there. Thank you so much for your application. Apologies in my delay to reply. All dragons are looking great! (love Funny!) Also welcome back to Flight Rising :D In regards to Discord: You do not have to join in with any Chatter with the Team. You would be free to Mute all channels (Except the Announcements and Weekly Tracking) and you would only have to be Active whenever you are Picking up orders and once you have completed them. do not worry. If successful, I have a Welcome Guide for all newcomers to help show how we work and what is expected etc. All the stones seem fine. Like you said, the important ones are there which is all we look for :) Levelling and Fodder info below: [quote][center][b][u] 1-25 Levelling: (Normal & Expedite combined) [/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*][b]You may choose one of your Own Dragons to level. Or one can be provided for you [/b] - Please let me know which option you are choosing [*]If choosing your own level 1 dragon, you much show proof of their Stones/Stats and wait for confirmation before you can begin levelling. [*] you may not add any stats or stones to the Level 1 Dragon during the levelling process. [*] Once confirmed you will have [b]6 Days[/b] to get the Level 1 Dragon to L25. If successful with the Expedite, you will be added to the Regular and Reduced Price Leveling list by default. [*] If you are unable to complete the Expedite leveling by the 6 Day mark, you may still carry on leveling for a further 8 Days (14 in total) to apply for the Normal Leveling Section and Reduced Priced leveling sections Only. [*]End Dates for both leveling sections will be stated on confirmation [/LIST] ----- [center][b][u] Fodder Levelling: [/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*] You will be sent [u]Two[/u] level 1 Fodder and must level them to [b]Level 10 in 30 minutes or less. [/b] [*][b]Do Not [/b]accept the CR until you are fully ready to begin the levelling since I use the Time Stamps to determine your final result. [*] When finished, Please send Both Fodder back via a 2-way-CR for payment. [*] Payment will be given as per out Main Thread prices - 8kt / 9g per L10 [/LIST][/quote] Any further questions please just ping me :)
@lastnamefirst

Hi there. Thank you so much for your application.
Apologies in my delay to reply.

All dragons are looking great! (love Funny!)
Also welcome back to Flight Rising :D

In regards to Discord: You do not have to join in with any Chatter with the Team. You would be free to Mute all channels (Except the Announcements and Weekly Tracking)
and you would only have to be Active whenever you are Picking up orders and once you have completed them.

do not worry. If successful, I have a Welcome Guide for all newcomers to help show how we work and what is expected etc.

All the stones seem fine. Like you said, the important ones are there which is all we look for :)

Levelling and Fodder info below:
Quote:
1-25 Levelling: (Normal & Expedite combined)
  • You may choose one of your Own Dragons to level. Or one can be provided for you - Please let me know which option you are choosing
  • If choosing your own level 1 dragon, you much show proof of their Stones/Stats and wait for confirmation before you can begin levelling.
  • you may not add any stats or stones to the Level 1 Dragon during the levelling process.
  • Once confirmed you will have 6 Days to get the Level 1 Dragon to L25. If successful with the Expedite, you will be added to the Regular and Reduced Price Leveling list by default.
  • If you are unable to complete the Expedite leveling by the 6 Day mark, you may still carry on leveling for a further 8 Days (14 in total) to apply for the Normal Leveling Section and Reduced Priced leveling sections Only.
  • End Dates for both leveling sections will be stated on confirmation

Fodder Levelling:
  • You will be sent Two level 1 Fodder and must level them to Level 10 in 30 minutes or less.
  • Do Not accept the CR until you are fully ready to begin the levelling since I use the Time Stamps to determine your final result.
  • When finished, Please send Both Fodder back via a 2-way-CR for payment.
  • Payment will be given as per out Main Thread prices - 8kt / 9g per L10

Any further questions please just ping me :)
nm3rOUz.png
[quote=APPLICATION FORM:] @CheshireCatUk1 [LIST] [*][b]Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread?[/b] Y [*][b]Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work?[/b] Y [*][b]Username. ID# and Time Zone:[/b] jockey. ID#225256. EST (fr+3) [*][b]Coliseum Experience:[/b] the coli is my area of expertise, if you will. i've since found the optimal ways to grinding/leveling/etc. and i'm pretty confident in my own knowledge and abilities there. it helps to be a big dom person as well. (tooting my own horn and all lol) [*][b]Your Coliseum battlers:[/b] all my 25 and statted dragons have working builds, but i tend to gravitate towards these three: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=225256&tab=dragon&did=21987268]mire flyer[/url] / [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=225256&tab=dragon&did=20799572]kelp beds[/url] / [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=225256&tab=dragon&did=22294531]kelp beds[/url] [*][b]Services you desire to offer: [/b] fodder leveling, though i could do regular leveling up to 10-12 [*][b]Anything we need to know about you?[/b] (limited internet access, limited time, special needs, etc- these do not count against you): not really, other than my sort of sporadic hours. i'm on summer break / working on finding something to do, but that won't change my times much [*][b]Questions/concerns:[/b] none i have atm [*][b]Other:[/b] uhhhh nope? i don't think i'm missing anything? :o [/LIST] [/quote]
@CheshireCatUk1

• Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread? Y
  • Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work? Y
  • Username. ID# and Time Zone: jockey. ID#225256. EST (fr+3)
  • Coliseum Experience: the coli is my area of expertise, if you will. i've since found the optimal ways to grinding/leveling/etc. and i'm pretty confident in my own knowledge and abilities there. it helps to be a big dom person as well. (tooting my own horn and all lol)
  • Your Coliseum battlers: all my 25 and statted dragons have working builds, but i tend to gravitate towards these three:

mire flyer / kelp beds / kelp beds
  • Services you desire to offer: fodder leveling, though i could do regular leveling up to 10-12
  • Anything we need to know about you? (limited internet access, limited time, special needs, etc- these do not count against you): not really, other than my sort of sporadic hours. i'm on summer break / working on finding something to do, but that won't change my times much
  • Questions/concerns: none i have atm
  • Other: uhhhh nope? i don't think i'm missing anything? :o
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote=APPLICATION FORM:] @CheshireCatUk1 [LIST] [*][b]Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread?[/b] Yes [*][b]Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work?[/b] Yes [*][b]Username. ID# and Time Zone:[/b] GoldStar , 442746 , Mtn Standard [*][b]Coliseum Experience:[/b] leveling fodder is what I do mostly besides grinding for myself, I've been using it since I joined [*][b]Your Coliseum battlers:[/b] (I am on mobile so I can send the images over discord but I can't post them in the bio) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16778367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167784/16778367_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45953231] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459533/45953231_350.png[/img] [/url] [*][b]Services you desire to offer: [/b]Fodder leveling with the occasional 1-25 and hopefully grinding soon (working on a 3rd one) [*][b]Anything we need to know about you?[/b] (limited internet access, limited time, special needs, etc- these do not count against you): I'm on mobile 99% of the time [*][b]Questions/concerns:[/b] nada [*][b]Other:[/b] (literally anything else you feel needs to be included) [/LIST] [/quote]
@CheshireCatUk1

• Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread? Yes
  • Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work? Yes
  • Username. ID# and Time Zone: GoldStar , 442746 , Mtn Standard
  • Coliseum Experience: leveling fodder is what I do mostly besides grinding for myself, I've been using it since I joined
  • Your Coliseum battlers: (I am on mobile so I can send the images over discord but I can't post them in the bio)

16778367_350.png

45953231_350.png
  • Services you desire to offer: Fodder leveling with the occasional 1-25 and hopefully grinding soon (working on a 3rd one)
  • Anything we need to know about you? (limited internet access, limited time, special needs, etc- these do not count against you): I'm on mobile 99% of the time
  • Questions/concerns: nada
  • Other: (literally anything else you feel needs to be included)
tumblr_inline_q16pmuG5TS1s3p7hf_500.png
@CheshireCatUk1 I'll level those fodder and send them back now! And I'd like a dragon provided to train to 25 in six days if that's okay.
@CheshireCatUk1 I'll level those fodder and send them back now! And I'd like a dragon provided to train to 25 in six days if that's okay.
@lyricalmyxteries Okay! I have confirmed her as Level 1 with no stones or Stats. [quote][LIST] [*]You will have until:[b] May 30th at 11pm FR Time [/b]to have the Dragon leveled to 25 and Posted here with Screenshot Proof of Stones/Stats and level [/LIST] [/quote] I will also be checking in on your progress over the time frame If you run into any issues that will prevent you from leveling, then please get in touch at your first opportunity. ----- @lastnamefirst Thank you for leveling the Fodder. I will Private Mail you shortly. A Dragon for 1-25Lev has been sent to you. [quote][LIST] [*][b]EXPEDITE DUE DATE:[/b] You will have until: [b]May 22nd at 11pm FR Time[/b] to have the Dragon leveled to 25 and Returned back to me via 2-way CR. [/LIST] If you feel unable to complete the Expedite in the allotted time please just let me know and you can continue Leveling until the Regular Leveling End Date [LIST] [*][b]REGULAR DUE DATE:[/b] You will have until [b] May 30th at 11pm FR Time [/b] to have the Dragon leveled to 25 and Returned back to me via 2-way CR.[/LIST][/quote] I will also be checking in on your progress over the time frame If you run into any issues that will prevent you from leveling, then please get in touch at your first opportunity.
@lyricalmyxteries

Okay! I have confirmed her as Level 1 with no stones or Stats.
Quote:
  • You will have until: May 30th at 11pm FR Time to have the Dragon leveled to 25 and Posted here with Screenshot Proof of Stones/Stats and level
I will also be checking in on your progress over the time frame

If you run into any issues that will prevent you from leveling, then please get in touch at your first opportunity.

@lastnamefirst

Thank you for leveling the Fodder. I will Private Mail you shortly.

A Dragon for 1-25Lev has been sent to you.
Quote:
  • EXPEDITE DUE DATE: You will have until: May 22nd at 11pm FR Time to have the Dragon leveled to 25 and Returned back to me via 2-way CR.
If you feel unable to complete the Expedite in the allotted time please just let me know and you can continue Leveling until the Regular Leveling End Date
  • REGULAR DUE DATE: You will have until May 30th at 11pm FR Time to have the Dragon leveled to 25 and Returned back to me via 2-way CR.

I will also be checking in on your progress over the time frame

If you run into any issues that will prevent you from leveling, then please get in touch at your first opportunity.
nm3rOUz.png
@jockey Hi there! thank you so much for your Application. The Details of your Fodder Vet-Test has been posted below. Regarding your comment on Regular Leveling upto L10-L12. Sadly for battle leveling you would need to be able to level all the way up to L25. - ([i]We very very rarely receive 1-25 leveling orders for lower than L25.[/i]) [quote][center][b][u] Fodder Levelling: [/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*] You will be sent [u]Two[/u] level 1 Fodder and must level them to [b]Level 10 in 30 minutes or less. [/b] [*][b]Do Not [/b]accept the CR until you are fully ready to begin the levelling since I use the Time Stamps to determine your final result. [*] When finished, Please send Both Fodder back via a 2-way-CR for payment. [*] Payment will be given as per out Main Thread prices - 8kt / 9g per L10 [/LIST][/quote] Any further questions please just ping me :)
@jockey

Hi there!
thank you so much for your Application.
The Details of your Fodder Vet-Test has been posted below. Regarding your comment on Regular Leveling upto L10-L12. Sadly for battle leveling you would need to be able to level all the way up to L25. - (We very very rarely receive 1-25 leveling orders for lower than L25.)

Quote:
Fodder Levelling:
  • You will be sent Two level 1 Fodder and must level them to Level 10 in 30 minutes or less.
  • Do Not accept the CR until you are fully ready to begin the levelling since I use the Time Stamps to determine your final result.

nm3rOUz.png
@GoldStar Hi there! thank you so much for your Application. We may have already met our quota for 1-25 levelers, however I would be happy with still providing you with a Fodder Vet-Test. ([i]We are in desperate need of grinders though so if that is something you would like to Vet for once you have your 3rd L25 up and running, just let me know [/i]) Details of the Fodder vet-test is below [quote][center][b][u] Fodder Levelling: [/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*] You will be sent [u]Two[/u] level 1 Fodder and must level them to [b]Level 10 in 30 minutes or less. [/b] [*][b]Do Not [/b]accept the CR until you are fully ready to begin the levelling since I use the Time Stamps to determine your final result. [*] When finished, Please send Both Fodder back via a 2-way-CR for payment. [*] Payment will be given as per out Main Thread prices - 8kt / 9g per L10 [/LIST][/quote] Any further questions please just ping me :)
@GoldStar

Hi there!
thank you so much for your Application.

We may have already met our quota for 1-25 levelers, however I would be happy with still providing you with a Fodder Vet-Test.
(We are in desperate need of grinders though so if that is something you would like to Vet for once you have your 3rd L25 up and running, just let me know )

Details of the Fodder vet-test is below

Quote:
Fodder Levelling:

nm3rOUz.png
[quote=APPLICATION FORM:] @CheshireCatUk1 [LIST] [*][b]Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread?[/b] Yes [*][b]Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work?[/b] Yes [*][b]Username. ID# and Time Zone:[/b] Rookie. ID# 372083 and FR+3/EDT (EST after daylight savings) [*][b]Coliseum Experience:[/b] I have experience running my own leveling thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2615143]here[/url]. In the third post there is a link to a spreadsheet containing my past orders plus how long they took. I love the feeling of accomplishment after spending hours in the coliseum and finally hitting level 25. [*][b]Your Coliseum battlers:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=372083&tab=dragon&did=47477900]Soleus[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=372083&did=46495530]Isorae[/url] (their stones are hidden at the end of their bios) [*][b]Services you desire to offer: [/b]1-25 leveling services (expedited and normal) [*][b]Anything we need to know about you?[/b] My current internet plan is 20 GB that resets every 30 days. Sometimes I run through this too quickly and my access to the internet is too limiting to properly work in the coliseum. During this time, I will be doing the normal 1-25 service (or the expedited if the cycle resets within 4 days). Traveling during the later portion of this summer may inhibit my ability to take expedited tasks. However, I will do my best to work through any difficulties. [*][b]Questions/concerns:[/b] After acceptance, would it be alright if I removed the stones from their bios? If not, that's alright! Just curious ^^ [*][b]Other:[/b] I haven't used quotes before, so I hope everything I linked shows up! Thank you for this opportunity! [/LIST] [/quote]
@CheshireCatUk1

• Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread? Yes
  • Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work? Yes
  • Username. ID# and Time Zone: Rookie. ID# 372083 and FR+3/EDT (EST after daylight savings)
  • Coliseum Experience: I have experience running my own leveling thread here. In the third post there is a link to a spreadsheet containing my past orders plus how long they took. I love the feeling of accomplishment after spending hours in the coliseum and finally hitting level 25.
  • Your Coliseum battlers: Soleus and Isorae (their stones are hidden at the end of their bios)
  • Services you desire to offer: 1-25 leveling services (expedited and normal)
  • Anything we need to know about you? My current internet plan is 20 GB that resets every 30 days. Sometimes I run through this too quickly and my access to the internet is too limiting to properly work in the coliseum. During this time, I will be doing the normal 1-25 service (or the expedited if the cycle resets within 4 days). Traveling during the later portion of this summer may inhibit my ability to take expedited tasks. However, I will do my best to work through any difficulties.
  • Questions/concerns: After acceptance, would it be alright if I removed the stones from their bios? If not, that's alright! Just curious ^^
  • Other: I haven't used quotes before, so I hope everything I linked shows up! Thank you for this opportunity!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28