Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ColiServices - HIRING THREAD - GRINDERS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@CheshireCatUk1

I have a question. Are my dragons eligible? I have the following lv 25s
1 Glass (126 Str / 59 Qck)
1 ??? (128 Str / 46 Qck /21 Vit)
1 Ghostlight Anticitank (115 Str / 76 Qck)
1 Leviathan (133 Str / 32 Qck)
2 Mages (114 Int / 76 Qck)
@CheshireCatUk1

I have a question. Are my dragons eligible? I have the following lv 25s
1 Glass (126 Str / 59 Qck)
1 ??? (128 Str / 46 Qck /21 Vit)
1 Ghostlight Anticitank (115 Str / 76 Qck)
1 Leviathan (133 Str / 32 Qck)
2 Mages (114 Int / 76 Qck)
___________image.png "Kantoya Yaryba! Maka pan Indi. Maka piksa Mamtosa!"

I'm writing my own conlang~ click here to see!
Experimental writing style - Feedback needed
image.png
@IndyMystery Hi there! I do apologise for taking so long to reply, been chaotic busy of late lol. It [i]sounds[/i] like they would qualify, but the best way to tell if they can stand up to the Team averages is by doing a Vet-Test (Entrance Test) If you would like to go ahead with this, Just ping me and let me know and i will give you all the info for you to start :) Many thanks [quote][b]EDIT:[/b] I would recommend you use your Three dragons with the Highest STR also :) [/quote]
@IndyMystery

Hi there!
I do apologise for taking so long to reply, been chaotic busy of late lol.

It sounds like they would qualify, but the best way to tell if they can stand up to the Team averages is by doing a Vet-Test (Entrance Test)

If you would like to go ahead with this, Just ping me and let me know and i will give you all the info for you to start :)

Many thanks
Quote:
EDIT: I would recommend you use your Three dragons with the Highest STR also :)
nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1

Hi again! How long are you opening the application? My exam schedule is in so I'm not very sure if it will still be open when I finish exams. I have a few days available before that so if I must apply before then I will find time to do it.
@CheshireCatUk1

Hi again! How long are you opening the application? My exam schedule is in so I'm not very sure if it will still be open when I finish exams. I have a few days available before that so if I must apply before then I will find time to do it.

image.png
[quote=APPLICATION FORM:] @CheshireCatUk1 [LIST] [*][b]Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread?[/b] Yes [*][b]Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work?[/b] Yes [*][b]Username. ID# and Time Zone:[/b] Ozma, ID 38437, EST (+3 hours FR time) [*][b]Coliseum Experience:[/b] I've been on this site for.... a while.... and while I've taken breaks here and there I've used the coli for ~3 years total? When I personally use the coli I level/exalt my own fodder (my method is not the Most Efficient and I know it, don't @ me) and grind! My fave venue for grinding is Rainsong Jungle :) [*][b]Your Coliseum battlers:[/b] I tend to use these three: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1631580 http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1243379 http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23308760 [*][b]Services you desire to offer:[/b] Definitely grinding, I'm not really good at anything else [*][b]Anything we need to know about you?[/b] I'm a college student, so I'm busy during the day (for me), and that limits the time I'd be available to pick up jobs. However, 2 hours/week is no big deal, and I can almost certainly make that requirement (barring unforseen emergencies). [*][b]Questions/concerns:[/b] [*][b]Other:[/b] y'all are cool [/LIST] [/quote]
APPLICATION FORM: wrote:
@CheshireCatUk1

• Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread? Yes
  • Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work? Yes
  • Username. ID# and Time Zone: Ozma, ID 38437, EST (+3 hours FR time)
  • Coliseum Experience: I've been on this site for.... a while.... and while I've taken breaks here and there I've used the coli for ~3 years total? When I personally use the coli I level/exalt my own fodder (my method is not the Most Efficient and I know it, don't @ me) and grind! My fave venue for grinding is Rainsong Jungle :)
  • Your Coliseum battlers: I tend to use these three:
    http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1631580
    http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1243379
    http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23308760
  • Services you desire to offer: Definitely grinding, I'm not really good at anything else
  • Anything we need to know about you? I'm a college student, so I'm busy during the day (for me), and that limits the time I'd be available to pick up jobs. However, 2 hours/week is no big deal, and I can almost certainly make that requirement (barring unforseen emergencies).
  • Questions/concerns:
  • Other: y'all are cool
SOL INVICTUS
@IndyMystery

Apologies for my delay. At the moment, Applications are open Indefinitely since we are always in need of grinders as our service expands and takes on more customers.

Our Services will be closing for Christmas break (16th December to 6th January)
We will be opening the Festival Section so we can take orders for "Night of the Nocturne" though. and them close fully until January 6th.

I will be available all through the Holidays anyway to take on any applications so please do not worry :)
Just give me a ping when you'd like to get your Vet-Test done and I'll ping the info to you :D
(*If you can manage it before NotN then of course, if successful you could join in with that if you wished. Otherwise, our next lot of grinding etc would not be until we open again in January*)
@IndyMystery

Apologies for my delay. At the moment, Applications are open Indefinitely since we are always in need of grinders as our service expands and takes on more customers.

Our Services will be closing for Christmas break (16th December to 6th January)
We will be opening the Festival Section so we can take orders for "Night of the Nocturne" though. and them close fully until January 6th.

I will be available all through the Holidays anyway to take on any applications so please do not worry :)
Just give me a ping when you'd like to get your Vet-Test done and I'll ping the info to you :D
(*If you can manage it before NotN then of course, if successful you could join in with that if you wished. Otherwise, our next lot of grinding etc would not be until we open again in January*)
nm3rOUz.png
@Ozma

Hi there! Thank you for applying to our Grinding Service :D
the Information below is for your "Vet-Test".
Any questions please just ping me here :)
Quote:
Venue Grinding:
  • You will be Required to grind 1 hour in Two specific Venues and then return the results / loot to myself for the final outcome.
  • you will be paid for this as per our Thread Prices, 60kt/70g per hour

I would Like You To Grind:
  • 1 Hour Arena
    and
  • 1 Hour Crystal Pools

Venue Grinding Tips:
  • Use a Timer, not a clock! (since using a clock can cause your grind to be out by up to 15 mins either way)
  • Build breath up to 100% (or as close as possible) on All Three Dragons Before you begin your timer. (this will put you a little bit ahead of yourself.
  • If you encounter a difficult Camping Catcha you can pause your timer
  • if the coli takes 20 seconds or longer to load the next battle, Pause your timer.

Sending Grinding Loot
  • Do Not mix venue loot.
  • Grind one venue and send the loot then grind the second venue when awaiting the CRs from the previous venue to be picked up.

When sending loot:
  • Please send the First CR as a 2-way-CR. (this allows the customer to pay in one bulk)
  • Send all remaining loot from that venue in a 1-way-CR (sometimes you will need to send Two 1-way-CRs with remaining loot)

Very best of luck :D
@Ozma

Hi there! Thank you for applying to our Grinding Service :D
the Information below is for your "Vet-Test".
Any questions please just ping me here :)
Quote:
Venue Grinding:
  • You will be Required to grind 1 hour in Two specific Venues and then return the results / loot to myself for the final outcome.

• 1 Hour Arena
    and
  • 1 Hour Crystal Pools

Venue Grinding Tips:
  • Use a Timer, not a clock! (since using a clock can cause your grind to be out by up to 15 mins either way)
  • Build breath up to 100% (or as close as possible) on All Three Dragons Before you begin your timer. (this will put you a little bit ahead of yourself.
  • if the coli takes 20 seconds or longer to load the next battle, Pause your timer.

Sending Grinding Loot
  • Do Not mix venue loot.
  • Grind one venue and send the loot then grind the second venue when awaiting the CRs from the previous venue to be picked up.

When sending loot:
  • Please send the First CR as a 2-way-CR. (this allows the customer to pay in one bulk)
  • Send all remaining loot from that venue in a 1-way-CR (sometimes you will need to send Two 1-way-CRs with remaining loot)

nm3rOUz.png
I think I'm ready now. I'll try my best! [quote=APPLICATION FORM:] @CheshireCatUk1 [LIST] [*][b]Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread?[/b] Yes [*][b]Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work?[/b] Yes [*][b]Username. ID# and Time Zone:[/b] IndyMystery - 416902 - GMT +7 [*][b]Coliseum Experience:[/b] (list any relevant details such as how long you've been using the coli, what you enjoy doing most, what you generally do in the Coliseum, etc) Been doing Coli ever since joined. I regularly do grinding and leveling for my own profit. Among my favorite zones are Blooming Grove, Sandswept Delta, Ghostlight Ruins and Kelp Beds. [*][b]Your Coliseum battlers:[/b] (Please leave the written links to you L25s here and make sure they have images of their Stats/Stones in their Bios) [b]Frion[/b] - http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=416902&tab=dragon&did=45070657 [b]Aurora[/b] - http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=416902&did=45994943 [b]Dawnrise[/b] - http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=416902&did=40568502 [*][b]Services you desire to offer: [/b] Venue Grinding [*][b]Anything we need to know about you?[/b] (limited internet access, limited time, special needs, etc- these do not count against you): There's no reliable timer I can use when I'm outside (which I usually am during the mornings) so I can't use timers during then. From time to time, I will be on trips with family or on train trips which would put me away from home and laptop. [*][b]Questions/concerns:[/b] I intended to write lore of most of my dragons. Am I required to always put the battle stones in their description? (and is it okay to put the stones at the bottom instead?) Also, if other services open for hiring, is it possible to change services? [*][b]Other:[/b] (literally anything else you feel needs to be included) I'm still fairly new and sometimes I get confused easily. Please don't get angry when I ask several times to make sure. [/LIST] [/quote]
I think I'm ready now. I'll try my best!
APPLICATION FORM: wrote:
@CheshireCatUk1

• Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread?
    Yes
  • Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work?
    Yes
  • Username. ID# and Time Zone:
    IndyMystery - 416902 - GMT +7
  • Coliseum Experience: (list any relevant details such as how long you've been using the coli, what you enjoy doing most, what you generally do in the Coliseum, etc)
    Been doing Coli ever since joined. I regularly do grinding and leveling for my own profit. Among my favorite zones are Blooming Grove, Sandswept Delta, Ghostlight Ruins and Kelp Beds.
  • Your Coliseum battlers: (Please leave the written links to you L25s here and make sure they have images of their Stats/Stones in their Bios)
    Frion - http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=416902&tab=dragon&did=45070657
    Aurora - http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=416902&did=45994943
    Dawnrise - http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=416902&did=40568502
  • Services you desire to offer:
    Venue Grinding
  • Anything we need to know about you? (limited internet access, limited time, special needs, etc- these do not count against you):
    There's no reliable timer I can use when I'm outside (which I usually am during the mornings) so I can't use timers during then. From time to time, I will be on trips with family or on train trips which would put me away from home and laptop.
  • Questions/concerns:
    I intended to write lore of most of my dragons. Am I required to always put the battle stones in their description? (and is it okay to put the stones at the bottom instead?) Also, if other services open for hiring, is it possible to change services?
  • Other: (literally anything else you feel needs to be included)
    I'm still fairly new and sometimes I get confused easily. Please don't get angry when I ask several times to make sure.

image.png
@IndyMystery Thank you for the Application :)
I'd like to cover a few notes.

First off, do not worry. No one will be angry with you for asking questions :) It's to be expected with new comers and the group is super helpful.
You're always welcome to ping and ask myself for any help as it's what i'm here for :D

Second, regarding timers. I would say if you do not have a Reliable timer (or count down etc) then refrain from grinding during those times.
Our members need to use reliable timers (not clocks) when doing a customers order so we can always give 100% Fair effort to everyone who orders. And also so our loot counts are as accurate as possible.

Thirdly, Other services may become available if we reach an influx in that particular section so yep! You will be able to either change over or take on a second Services if and where available.

I hope that helps somewhat, Naturally, any questions etc then just give me a Ping or PM :)

Now, for the venue grinding....
Quote:
Venue Grinding:

• 1 Hour Arena
    and
  • 1 Hour Crystal Pools

Venue Grinding Tips:

Sending Grinding Loot
  • Do Not mix venue loot.

When sending loot:

@IndyMystery Thank you for the Application :)
I'd like to cover a few notes.

First off, do not worry. No one will be angry with you for asking questions :) It's to be expected with new comers and the group is super helpful.
You're always welcome to ping and ask myself for any help as it's what i'm here for :D

Second, regarding timers. I would say if you do not have a Reliable timer (or count down etc) then refrain from grinding during those times.
Our members need to use reliable timers (not clocks) when doing a customers order so we can always give 100% Fair effort to everyone who orders. And also so our loot counts are as accurate as possible.

Thirdly, Other services may become available if we reach an influx in that particular section so yep! You will be able to either change over or take on a second Services if and where available.

I hope that helps somewhat, Naturally, any questions etc then just give me a Ping or PM :)

Now, for the venue grinding....
Quote:
Venue Grinding:

• 1 Hour Arena
    and
  • 1 Hour Crystal Pools

Venue Grinding Tips:

Sending Grinding Loot
  • Do Not mix venue loot.

When sending loot:

nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1

ah oki dokis!

Also, the question I think you might have missed. I asked if I have to put the battle stones on my dragons all the time and is it okay to place it at the very bottom of the description box because one of my dragon has lore written.
@CheshireCatUk1

ah oki dokis!

Also, the question I think you might have missed. I asked if I have to put the battle stones on my dragons all the time and is it okay to place it at the very bottom of the description box because one of my dragon has lore written.

image.png
@IndyMystery

Oops! so sorry. No you won;t need to add stones to any further dragons. Just your main 3 battlers for the time being. if you become a part of the Team then you can remove it from their bio altogether And having it at the very bottom is fine :D
@IndyMystery

Oops! so sorry. No you won;t need to add stones to any further dragons. Just your main 3 battlers for the time being. if you become a part of the Team then you can remove it from their bio altogether And having it at the very bottom is fine :D
nm3rOUz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28