Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ColiServices - HIRING THREAD - GRINDERS
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@Rookie Hi there. Thank you so much for your application. Apologies in my delay to reply. All dragons are looking great! Of course you can remove their stones from their bios. It's just so I can the k them out initially:) [quote][center][b][u] 1-25 Levelling: (Normal & Expedite combined) [/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*][b]You may choose one of your Own Dragons to level. Or one can be provided for you [/b] - Please let me know which option you are choosing [*]If choosing your own level 1 dragon, you much show proof of their Stones/Stats and wait for confirmation before you can begin levelling. [*] you may not add any stats or stones to the Level 1 Dragon during the levelling process. [*] Once confirmed you will have [b]6 Days[/b] to get the Level 1 Dragon to L25. If successful with the Expedite, you will be added to the Regular and Reduced Price Leveling list by default. [*] If you are unable to complete the Expedite leveling by the 6 Day mark, you may still carry on leveling for a further 8 Days (14 in total) to apply for the Normal Leveling Section and Reduced Priced leveling sections Only. [*]End Dates for both leveling sections will be stated on confirmation [/LIST] -----
@Rookie

Hi there. Thank you so much for your application.
Apologies in my delay to reply.

All dragons are looking great!
Of course you can remove their stones from their bios. It's just so I can the k them out initially:)
Quote:
1-25 Levelling: (Normal & Expedite combined)
  • You may choose one of your Own Dragons to level. Or one can be provided for you - Please let me know which option you are choosing
  • If choosing your own level 1 dragon, you much show proof of their Stones/Stats and wait for confirmation before you can begin levelling.
  • you may not add any stats or stones to the Level 1 Dragon during the levelling process.
  • Once confirmed you will have 6 Days to get the Level 1 Dragon to L25. If successful with the Expedite, you will be added to the Regular and Reduced Price Leveling list by default.
  • If you are unable to complete the Expedite leveling by the 6 Day mark, you may still carry on leveling for a further 8 Days (14 in total) to apply for the Normal Leveling Section and Reduced Priced leveling sections Only.
  • End Dates for both leveling sections will be stated on confirmation

nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1 You're all good! Thank you for testing me ^^ I will be leveling my dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=372083&tab=dragon&did=40908587]Actaea[/url]. Here are her stones: [img]https://i.imgur.com/8dRX5hw.png[/img]
@CheshireCatUk1 You're all good! Thank you for testing me ^^

I will be leveling my dragon Actaea. Here are her stones:

8dRX5hw.png
@Rookie Okay! I have confirmed her as Level 1 with no stones or Stats. [quote][LIST] [*]You will have until:[b] EXPEDITE DEADLINE:[/b] May 31st at 11pm FR Time If you cannot level in time for the deadline you can carry on for the: [B]REGULAR DEADLINE:[/b] June 8th at 11pm FR Time to have the Dragon leveled to 25 and Posted here with Screenshot Proof of Stones/Stats and level [/LIST] [/quote] I will also be checking in on your progress over the time frame If you run into any issues that will prevent you from leveling, then please get in touch at your first opportunity. -----
@Rookie

Okay! I have confirmed her as Level 1 with no stones or Stats.
Quote:
  • You will have until:

EXPEDITE DEADLINE:
    May 31st at 11pm FR Time

If you cannot level in time for the deadline you can carry on for the:

REGULAR DEADLINE: June 8th at 11pm FR Time

to have the Dragon leveled to 25 and Posted here with Screenshot Proof of Stones/Stats and level
I will also be checking in on your progress over the time frame

If you run into any issues that will prevent you from leveling, then please get in touch at your first opportunity.

nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1 Thank you so much! I'll get her started right away ^^
@CheshireCatUk1 Thank you so much! I'll get her started right away ^^
Quote:
@CheshireCatUk1

• Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread? yepper
  • Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work? yes
  • Username. ID# and Time Zone: Borgenti, #361901, FR+2
  • Coliseum Experience: i spend a lot of time in the coli. i mostly fodder train at the moment, it's my only source of income, actually. i used to train for "sparkle dreams levelers." quitting this team was partly motivated by orders exceeding a realistic amount. also, full honesty, i didn't have time to coli after school. things have cooled down now and i have more time on my hands. i'm excited to train dragons for people again
  • Your Coliseum battlers:

(mire flyer)
    Fade

(two-team ghostlight ruins)
    Indi
    Ulric
  • Services you desire to offer: 1-25 leveling (expedited & normal)
  • Anything we need to know about you?: i rely on at&t towers as i live in the rural south. my internet is a slight step up from satellite, but it can be unstable
  • Questions/concerns: none at the moment!
  • Other: n/a
Quote:
@CheshireCatUk1

• Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread? yepper
  • Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work? yes
  • Username. ID# and Time Zone: Borgenti, #361901, FR+2
  • Coliseum Experience: i spend a lot of time in the coli. i mostly fodder train at the moment, it's my only source of income, actually. i used to train for "sparkle dreams levelers." quitting this team was partly motivated by orders exceeding a realistic amount. also, full honesty, i didn't have time to coli after school. things have cooled down now and i have more time on my hands. i'm excited to train dragons for people again
  • Your Coliseum battlers:

(mire flyer)
    Fade

(two-team ghostlight ruins)
    Indi
    Ulric
  • Services you desire to offer: 1-25 leveling (expedited & normal)
  • Anything we need to know about you?: i rely on at&t towers as i live in the rural south. my internet is a slight step up from satellite, but it can be unstable
  • Questions/concerns: none at the moment!
  • Other: n/a
earthflower.pngearth.gifearthflower.png
[quote=APPLICATION FORM:] @CheshireCatUk1 [LIST] [*][b]Have you read all of the information about Coliseum Services provided on this thread?[/b] Yes [*][b]Do you agree to the Terms laid out in your Desired Section of work?[/b] Yes [*][b]Username. ID# and Time Zone:[/b] Twinmold (#296002), EST (+3 FR time) [*][b]Coliseum Experience:[/b] I used to participate in dom pushes for Plague before i moved to Shadow and i occasionally level fodder for personal profit and grind for loot to hoardsell. [*][b]Your Coliseum battlers:[/b] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=296002&did=30996134 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=296002&did=31154552 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=296002&did=30950166 [*][b]Services you desire to offer: [/b]Venue Grinding [*][b]Anything we need to know about you?[/b]: I am planning to look for a job soon, plus i have D&D on Thursdays. [*][b]Questions/concerns:[/b] Nothing really? I am hoping i'll be able to get to jobs in time though. [*][b]Other:[/b] None [/LIST] [/quote]
APPLICATION FORM: wrote:
@CheshireCatUk1
@lyricalmyxteries

Perfect! And in great time too :D

I will PM you shortly with the Discord info and then get you sorted out over there :)

@Borgenti

Hi there, I do apologise, but we have filled out 1-25 leveling slots for the time being.
I could Ping you if/when we re-open them if you like?
We are also always in need of Grinders ig that is something that would interest you?
@lyricalmyxteries

Perfect! And in great time too :D

I will PM you shortly with the Discord info and then get you sorted out over there :)

@Borgenti

Hi there, I do apologise, but we have filled out 1-25 leveling slots for the time being.
I could Ping you if/when we re-open them if you like?
We are also always in need of Grinders ig that is something that would interest you?
nm3rOUz.png
@Twinmold

Hi there! Thank you for applying to our Grinding Service :D
All of your Dragons look great (Though adding a Rally to them may make things easier in higher venues, but not a necessity)
the Information below is for your "Vet-Test".
Any questions please just ping me here :)
Quote:
Venue Grinding:
  • You will be Required to grind 1 hour in Two specific Venues and then return the results / loot to myself for the final outcome.
  • you will be paid for this as per our Thread Prices,
  • Since it Is a Festival These Prices are: 80kt/94g per hour and you must hand over all festival loot as well.

I would Like You To Grind:
  • 1 Hour Arena
    and
  • 1 Hour Crystal Pools

Venue Grinding Tips:
  • Use a Timer, not a clock! (since using a clock can cause your grind to be out by up to 15 mins either way)
  • Build breath up to 100% (or as close as possible) on All Three Dragons Before you begin your timer. (this will put you a little bit ahead of yourself.
  • If you encounter a difficult Camping Captcha you can pause your timer
  • if the coli takes 20 seconds or longer to load the next battle, Pause your timer.

Sending Grinding Loot
  • Do Not mix venue loot.
  • Grind one venue and send the loot then grind the second venue when awaiting the CRs from the previous venue to be picked up.

When sending loot:
  • Please send the First CR as a 2-way-CR. (this allows the customer to pay in one bulk)
  • Send all remaining loot from that venue in a 1-way-CR (sometimes you will need to send Two 1-way-CRs with remaining loot)

Very best of luck :D
@Twinmold

Hi there! Thank you for applying to our Grinding Service :D
All of your Dragons look great (Though adding a Rally to them may make things easier in higher venues, but not a necessity)
the Information below is for your "Vet-Test".
Any questions please just ping me here :)
Quote:
Venue Grinding:
  • You will be Required to grind 1 hour in Two specific Venues and then return the results / loot to myself for the final outcome.
  • you will be paid for this as per our Thread Prices,
  • Since it Is a Festival These Prices are: 80kt/94g per hour and you must hand over all festival loot as well.

I would Like You To Grind:
  • 1 Hour Arena
    and
  • 1 Hour Crystal Pools

Venue Grinding Tips:
  • Use a Timer, not a clock! (since using a clock can cause your grind to be out by up to 15 mins either way)
  • Build breath up to 100% (or as close as possible) on All Three Dragons Before you begin your timer. (this will put you a little bit ahead of yourself.
  • If you encounter a difficult Camping Captcha you can pause your timer
  • if the coli takes 20 seconds or longer to load the next battle, Pause your timer.

Sending Grinding Loot
  • Do Not mix venue loot.
  • Grind one venue and send the loot then grind the second venue when awaiting the CRs from the previous venue to be picked up.

When sending loot:
  • Please send the First CR as a 2-way-CR. (this allows the customer to pay in one bulk)
  • Send all remaining loot from that venue in a 1-way-CR (sometimes you will need to send Two 1-way-CRs with remaining loot)

Very best of luck :D
nm3rOUz.png
@ChesireCatUk1 no problem, my bad for missing the applications. id love to be on a pinglist if you open 'em again
@ChesireCatUk1 no problem, my bad for missing the applications. id love to be on a pinglist if you open 'em again
earthflower.pngearth.gifearthflower.png
@CheshireCatUk1 i dont know if i should ping you here or send you a PM, so apologies if i clutter ^^; could you possibly add me onto the pinglist when any exalt fodder leveling positions are open? thank you!
@CheshireCatUk1 i dont know if i should ping you here or send you a PM, so apologies if i clutter ^^; could you possibly add me onto the pinglist when any exalt fodder leveling positions are open? thank you!
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28