Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Service] Ajax Auctions Anything OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@fugo
pinging myself to remind myself to check this out later (also an appreciative bump)
@fugo
pinging myself to remind myself to check this out later (also an appreciative bump)
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
(Insert animated movie here)
(Insert animated movie here)
@SomethingSmarmy

I've made a thread and pinged you there as well. Please let me know what you think. Also, if you have any idea what the absolute minimum price is you'd sell him for we could use that as the SB.
@SomethingSmarmy

I've made a thread and pinged you there as well. Please let me know what you think. Also, if you have any idea what the absolute minimum price is you'd sell him for we could use that as the SB.
Hello! I'm not very good at holding auctions, mostly because I forget about them. Would you help me auction some gen ones? I think I'd like the auctions done seperately, so just one at a time. I'd like to start with my grapefruit/oilslick/grapefruit, if that's alright. I'm unsure of pricing, but think 1000g is not an unreasonable starting bid, grapefruit seems to be a popular color and oilslick matches well. Starting and exact ending time are whenever your schedule allows, but I think at least 5 days running would be good. Gems and treasure are both fine at 1:1000, gem genes and gem marketplace apparel can be valued at 85% marketplace price. I'm not interested in much else. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38708192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387082/38708192_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you! If anything I've written seems detrimental to an auction please let me know!
Hello! I'm not very good at holding auctions, mostly because I forget about them. Would you help me auction some gen ones? I think I'd like the auctions done seperately, so just one at a time.
I'd like to start with my grapefruit/oilslick/grapefruit, if that's alright. I'm unsure of pricing, but think 1000g is not an unreasonable starting bid, grapefruit seems to be a popular color and oilslick matches well. Starting and exact ending time are whenever your schedule allows, but I think at least 5 days running would be good. Gems and treasure are both fine at 1:1000, gem genes and gem marketplace apparel can be valued at 85% marketplace price. I'm not interested in much else.

38708192_350.png

Thank you! If anything I've written seems detrimental to an auction please let me know!
@Trekkie

Hi there! I would love to help you auction some G1s. I would be okay with doing them 1 at a time. Right now it's midnight here and I'm about to go to bed, so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

I can set up a thread sometime tomorrow and ping you there. I will wait until you've had a chance to look at the thread before opening it and pinging the G1 hoarders. I think I have all the info I need. If there's anything else, I'll be sure to let you know!
@Trekkie

Hi there! I would love to help you auction some G1s. I would be okay with doing them 1 at a time. Right now it's midnight here and I'm about to go to bed, so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

I can set up a thread sometime tomorrow and ping you there. I will wait until you've had a chance to look at the thread before opening it and pinging the G1 hoarders. I think I have all the info I need. If there's anything else, I'll be sure to let you know!
@Ajax4life14
It looks good ty!
I honestly hate multigaze so much I just want him gone lol but have no idea how to price him since the AH has such wide delta(price points) if you have a recommendation to his minimum we'll go for it.
@Ajax4life14
It looks good ty!
I honestly hate multigaze so much I just want him gone lol but have no idea how to price him since the AH has such wide delta(price points) if you have a recommendation to his minimum we'll go for it.
Ibadges.png 1SzXxst.png
@SomethingSmary

I'm just spitballing here, but how would you feel about a SB of 50g? It's still a double with matching multi-gaze, I feel like he should be worth that. If there's no interest after a few days, we could always try lowering the SB.

EDIT: I actually found a similar auction which has a SB of 100g and by now the bid is up to 180g. Maybe 100g is a better SB for your boy as well?
@SomethingSmary

I'm just spitballing here, but how would you feel about a SB of 50g? It's still a double with matching multi-gaze, I feel like he should be worth that. If there's no interest after a few days, we could always try lowering the SB.

EDIT: I actually found a similar auction which has a SB of 100g and by now the bid is up to 180g. Maybe 100g is a better SB for your boy as well?
@Trekkie @SomethingSmary

Hi again. I will unfortunately not have a laptop again until the 24th. Would any of you mind if I have your auctions start then? Making threads is so much harder on mobile, I'd prefer to wait until I have access to my laptop again
@Trekkie @SomethingSmary

Hi again. I will unfortunately not have a laptop again until the 24th. Would any of you mind if I have your auctions start then? Making threads is so much harder on mobile, I'd prefer to wait until I have access to my laptop again
Hi! I'm thinking of auctioning this boy but I hate holding auctions so maybe you can help? I tried selling him flat out for 4kg but didn't really expect anyone to bite. But I really wanted to make back some of the gems I spent on him since I gened him from scratch. What would you say is a reasonable SB? I'm ok with AB at 4kg. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19404209] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194043/19404209_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi! I'm thinking of auctioning this boy but I hate holding auctions so maybe you can help? I tried selling him flat out for 4kg but didn't really expect anyone to bite. But I really wanted to make back some of the gems I spent on him since I gened him from scratch.

What would you say is a reasonable SB? I'm ok with AB at 4kg.

19404209_350.png
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

I would love to help you hold an auction for this handsome lad ^_^ I currently do not have access to my laptop, which makes it hard to create the thread. Would you mind waiting until thursday? I should have access to it again by then :)

As for a SB, I would recommend something between 2 and 2.5kg. Low enough to attract interest and high enough to get at least a decent portion of your investment back
@Sienne

I would love to help you hold an auction for this handsome lad ^_^ I currently do not have access to my laptop, which makes it hard to create the thread. Would you mind waiting until thursday? I should have access to it again by then :)

As for a SB, I would recommend something between 2 and 2.5kg. Low enough to attract interest and high enough to get at least a decent portion of your investment back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20