Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Service] Ajax Auctions Anything OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@OfficialEspurr

The thread is pretty much done. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think. Once you give me the green light I'll start pinging the G1 hoarders :)
@OfficialEspurr

The thread is pretty much done. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think. Once you give me the green light I'll start pinging the G1 hoarders :)
Everything looks good! c:
Everything looks good! c:
QFXpYkj.png
@OfficialEspurr

That's great to hear! I'll open the thread and add a link in the OP of this thread as well. If there's anything else, just give me a shout ^_^
@OfficialEspurr

That's great to hear! I'll open the thread and add a link in the OP of this thread as well. If there's anything else, just give me a shout ^_^
@OfficialEspurr

Hi again! I thought I'd let you know that so far I've had zero response on the thread auctioning your G1s. Is there anything you'd like me to change to try and attract more attention? Lowering the starting bids could be a way to try and get more response
@OfficialEspurr

Hi again! I thought I'd let you know that so far I've had zero response on the thread auctioning your G1s. Is there anything you'd like me to change to try and attract more attention? Lowering the starting bids could be a way to try and get more response
@Ajax4life14

Yeah, that works for me! I have no experience pricing things ^^; I trust your judgement? :'D
@Ajax4life14

Yeah, that works for me! I have no experience pricing things ^^; I trust your judgement? :'D
QFXpYkj.png
@OfficialEspurr

I think dropping each SB by 250g might work. I don't know how badly you want them gone and I don't like doing things without proper consultation with the owner, so I'd like to know what you think before making the changes :)
@OfficialEspurr

I think dropping each SB by 250g might work. I don't know how badly you want them gone and I don't like doing things without proper consultation with the owner, so I'd like to know what you think before making the changes :)
@Ajax4life14

I am fairly desperate to get rid of them but I don't want to lose dll my money? Aha. A 250g drop works for me though!
@Ajax4life14

I am fairly desperate to get rid of them but I don't want to lose dll my money? Aha. A 250g drop works for me though!
QFXpYkj.png
@OfficialEspurr

I understand. I'll make the changes to the thread after lunch ^_^
@OfficialEspurr

I understand. I'll make the changes to the thread after lunch ^_^
Hi I hatched an xxy copper cave with multigaze and would like to auction him but I'm not even sure of the starting bid price. Could I still use your services? Yes to snipe guard Start end times whatever is convenient for you Gem:treasure 850:1 Accept gems and treasure and mixed Accept Umbral armor items all at LAH BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44437518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444376/44437518_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi I hatched an xxy copper cave with multigaze and would like to auction him but I'm not even sure of the starting bid price. Could I still use your services?

Yes to snipe guard
Start end times whatever is convenient for you
Gem:treasure 850:1
Accept gems and treasure and mixed
Accept Umbral armor items all at LAH
BBCode:

44437518_350.png
Ibadges.png 1SzXxst.png
@SomethingSmarmy

I would love to help you auction this lovely boy! ^_^ I do have to admit that pricing of non-G1 dragons is kinda hard for me since I have a G1-only lair. But I can set up the thread in a little bit and ask around a bit about what he might be worth if that's okay with you! Apart from the starting bid I have all the information I need to set it up
@SomethingSmarmy

I would love to help you auction this lovely boy! ^_^ I do have to admit that pricing of non-G1 dragons is kinda hard for me since I have a G1-only lair. But I can set up the thread in a little bit and ask around a bit about what he might be worth if that's okay with you! Apart from the starting bid I have all the information I need to set it up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20