Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Service] Ajax Auctions Anything OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
I'd like to move my auction for next Thursday through Sunday.
I'd like to move my auction for next Thursday through Sunday.
Vj90o7H.png
No worries! Hopefully the new one works, broken devices are always a pain. So does that mean currently running auctions are suspended? If that is the case, would they be extended a few days?
No worries! Hopefully the new one works, broken devices are always a pain. So does that mean currently running auctions are suspended? If that is the case, would they be extended a few days?
@SomethingSmarmy

Great! I'll let you know once I'm ready to open the thread!

@Sienne

That sound good to me!

@Trekkie

Your auction is still running, but I could extend it a little to make up for not bumping a lot in the past few days!
@SomethingSmarmy

Great! I'll let you know once I'm ready to open the thread!

@Sienne

That sound good to me!

@Trekkie

Your auction is still running, but I could extend it a little to make up for not bumping a lot in the past few days!
@Ajax4life14

That's fine! I hope you get things settled soon. Feel free to just let me know when works for you. c:
@Ajax4life14

That's fine! I hope you get things settled soon. Feel free to just let me know when works for you. c:
Up. Will probably have my new laptop tomorrow ^_^
Up. Will probably have my new laptop tomorrow ^_^
Can I also add this guy to my auction? He's a double. Maybe SB will be 1500? I can't remember how much I bought him for. There are some scries in his bio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31659420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316595/31659420_350.png[/img] [/url]
Can I also add this guy to my auction? He's a double. Maybe SB will be 1500? I can't remember how much I bought him for. There are some scries in his bio.

31659420_350.png
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

I sure can! I'll add it to the thread! I'm hoping I'll be able to finish the thread today so I can open the auction tomorrow :)
@Sienne

I sure can! I'll add it to the thread! I'm hoping I'll be able to finish the thread today so I can open the auction tomorrow :)
@Trekkie

Your auction went for 1000g, so my fee will be 100g. Please send them in a pm or cr.

Please let me know of you still have more auctions you'd like to run :)
@Trekkie

Your auction went for 1000g, so my fee will be 100g. Please send them in a pm or cr.

Please let me know of you still have more auctions you'd like to run :)
@Sienne

I can get your auction set up in a little bit before I go to bed. I'll add the other G1 as well ^_^

EDIT: Your thread has been opened! Good luck :)

@SomethingSmarmy

EDIT 2: Your thread is now also up and running! :D

@Burmecia

I'll get your thread finalized tomorrow morning so I can open it :)

EDIT 3: Your thread is also done, I've pinged the G1 hoarders and opened it after applying your suggestion about mentioning the palindrome ID in the post as well as the title :)

I'm sorry to all of you it took a little longer! I wish you the best of luck for these auctions!
@Sienne

I can get your auction set up in a little bit before I go to bed. I'll add the other G1 as well ^_^

EDIT: Your thread has been opened! Good luck :)

@SomethingSmarmy

EDIT 2: Your thread is now also up and running! :D

@Burmecia

I'll get your thread finalized tomorrow morning so I can open it :)

EDIT 3: Your thread is also done, I've pinged the G1 hoarders and opened it after applying your suggestion about mentioning the palindrome ID in the post as well as the title :)

I'm sorry to all of you it took a little longer! I wish you the best of luck for these auctions!
Up!
Up!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20