Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Service] Ajax Auctions Anything OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Actually I would prefer if you can hold the auction on the weekend? There'll probably more people online then.

I agree with your SB. I'll leave the final amount to you. On second thought, maybe we should scratch the AB and just see how it goes? What do you think?

Thanks for your input!
Actually I would prefer if you can hold the auction on the weekend? There'll probably more people online then.

I agree with your SB. I'll leave the final amount to you. On second thought, maybe we should scratch the AB and just see how it goes? What do you think?

Thanks for your input!
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

I could run the auction from Thursday until Sunday if that's okay with you ^_^

I'd say leave the AB, I think you might be better off just letting people bid .

You're very welcome. Please look at the OP considering alternate forms of payment you might accept (mainly items), so I can also put that in the thread :)
@Sienne

I could run the auction from Thursday until Sunday if that's okay with you ^_^

I'd say leave the AB, I think you might be better off just letting people bid .

You're very welcome. Please look at the OP considering alternate forms of payment you might accept (mainly items), so I can also put that in the thread :)
I have no problem with waiting! Take your time! Thank you for letting us know!
I have no problem with waiting! Take your time! Thank you for letting us know!
Thursday to Sunday sounds good! Awesome, I'll go with your suggestion on the AB.

For gem to treasure ratio, I'll take 1:900. I'll take mixed payment or pure treasure or pure gems. Doesn't matter.

For items, I'll take gene scrolls at dom price value and maaaayyybe art as partial but am very picky. Currency is top priority.

Thank you!
Thursday to Sunday sounds good! Awesome, I'll go with your suggestion on the AB.

For gem to treasure ratio, I'll take 1:900. I'll take mixed payment or pure treasure or pure gems. Doesn't matter.

For items, I'll take gene scrolls at dom price value and maaaayyybe art as partial but am very picky. Currency is top priority.

Thank you!
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

Great, I should have everything I need to create the thread tomorrow! You'll be pinged when it's (almost) done and you'll get a chance to take a look at it before I open the thread :)
@Sienne

Great, I should have everything I need to create the thread tomorrow! You'll be pinged when it's (almost) done and you'll get a chance to take a look at it before I open the thread :)
Actually, can you also add this guy to my auction as well? He's a 2G Imp I impulsively bought but couldn't really dress well so I gave up. Lol. SB could be ummm, 500g? Does that sound good? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44062141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440622/44062141_350.png[/img] [/url]

Actually, can you also add this guy to my auction as well? He's a 2G Imp I impulsively bought but couldn't really dress well so I gave up. Lol. SB could be ummm, 500g? Does that sound good?

44062141_350.png
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

Of course I can! I'm not that familiar with the G2 Imp market, so I'll just go off of your suggestion for the SB :)
@Sienne

Of course I can! I'm not that familiar with the G2 Imp market, so I'll just go off of your suggestion for the SB :)
@SerigalaMenarik

The winning bids in your auctions add up to 350g. That makes my fee 35g. I would very much appreciate it if you could leave a short post in this thread containing your feedback on my services. You're the first user to use my services here and I feel it would help both me and future potential costumers ^_^

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I wish you all the best! :)
@SerigalaMenarik

The winning bids in your auctions add up to 350g. That makes my fee 35g. I would very much appreciate it if you could leave a short post in this thread containing your feedback on my services. You're the first user to use my services here and I feel it would help both me and future potential costumers ^_^

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I wish you all the best! :)
@OfficialEspurr

Hi again. Unfortunately, I haven't received a single offer on any of your dragons. This does however mean that you don't owe me any compensation. If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Even though your dragons didn't sell, I would still appreciate any feedback you'd be willing to give on my services. I wish you all the best and I hope to be of service again someday :)
@OfficialEspurr

Hi again. Unfortunately, I haven't received a single offer on any of your dragons. This does however mean that you don't owe me any compensation. If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Even though your dragons didn't sell, I would still appreciate any feedback you'd be willing to give on my services. I wish you all the best and I hope to be of service again someday :)
@Ajax4life14

Good day! Glad you're pinging me again :D
First crossroads offer is pending and I'm waiting for the second buyer right now. Can't wait for new lovely home for my two pretties by their new owners' side <3
I'll send fee in advance by PM.

I appreciate that you kept contacting with me by PM and by posting "beta" post (before pinging everyone who might be interested in auction) to check whether it's satisfying. I was checking the post from time to time and I think you did great work to keep an auction going. I'm really happy you helped me with this, thank you so much! Hope there will be more deals with you like this - with me and especially for the other customers! I can definitely recommend your service :)

Best of luck for you!
@Ajax4life14

Good day! Glad you're pinging me again :D
First crossroads offer is pending and I'm waiting for the second buyer right now. Can't wait for new lovely home for my two pretties by their new owners' side <3
I'll send fee in advance by PM.

I appreciate that you kept contacting with me by PM and by posting "beta" post (before pinging everyone who might be interested in auction) to check whether it's satisfying. I was checking the post from time to time and I think you did great work to keep an auction going. I'm really happy you helped me with this, thank you so much! Hope there will be more deals with you like this - with me and especially for the other customers! I can definitely recommend your service :)

Best of luck for you!
YM7fnsh.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20