Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Service] Ajax Auctions Anything OPEN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@SerigalaMenarik

I'm absolutely thrilled to hear how satisfied you are with my services. I started this to help people and I'm really glad I was able to help you. Thank you so much for taking a chance on me ^_^ (seeing as you were in fact my very first customer)

Best of luck to you and may our paths cross again :)
@SerigalaMenarik

I'm absolutely thrilled to hear how satisfied you are with my services. I started this to help people and I'm really glad I was able to help you. Thank you so much for taking a chance on me ^_^ (seeing as you were in fact my very first customer)

Best of luck to you and may our paths cross again :)
@Ajax4life14

Hi! I'd love to hire you, if you have slots available. I'll elaborate with details once I hear back.
@Ajax4life14

Hi! I'd love to hire you, if you have slots available. I'll elaborate with details once I hear back.
@Burmecia

Hi! I'm currently available, so I'd love to help you ^_^
@Burmecia

Hi! I'm currently available, so I'd love to help you ^_^
@Ajax4life14 Perfect! Here's the boy in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41200214] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412003/41200214_350.png[/img] [/url] #41200214 (palindrome ID! :0 ) G1 auburn/umber/plum, python/basic/basic, uncommon eyes. Looks aces with plum stained. I bought him on a random impulse....-sigh- and I absolutely over paid (5kg ;A;). I think starting him at 200g is low enough to generate attention (I'd like your thoughts on price, if you don't mind.)? I don't really want to have an AB price, at least not yet. Depending on how the auction goes, I might add one half way through. I'd like for the auction to go Friday through Sunday, with a 6 hour snipe guard. Gems or treasure is fine! And we can do 1:100 for a G:T ratio.
@Ajax4life14

Perfect! Here's the boy in question:

41200214_350.png

#41200214 (palindrome ID! :0 )
G1
auburn/umber/plum, python/basic/basic, uncommon eyes.
Looks aces with plum stained.

I bought him on a random impulse....-sigh- and I absolutely over paid (5kg ;A;).

I think starting him at 200g is low enough to generate attention (I'd like your thoughts on price, if you don't mind.)? I don't really want to have an AB price, at least not yet. Depending on how the auction goes, I might add one half way through.

I'd like for the auction to go Friday through Sunday, with a 6 hour snipe guard.

Gems or treasure is fine! And we can do 1:100 for a G:T ratio.
@SomethingSmarmy

Hi again! I haven't heard from you in a few days, would you still like me to run the auction for you? :)

@Trekkie @Sienne

I'm sorry it took so long for me to get access to a laptop again. I will start on your threads now and I'll ping you there so you can check it out before I open it and start pinging the appropriate people ^_^ Feel free to give any suggestions on how to improve it!

@Burmecia

I started on a thread for you, but there's a few thing we need to discuss before I can finish it. First of all, your SB price. I think it's a reasonable SB price to try and get people invested in bidding, so I'd stick to around that. Next, I'd like to know if there are any items you'd be willing to take as (partial) payment and what you would value those items at. Lastly, I think you made a typo. I'm assuming you mean a G:T rate of 1:1000, not 1:100
@SomethingSmarmy

Hi again! I haven't heard from you in a few days, would you still like me to run the auction for you? :)

@Trekkie @Sienne

I'm sorry it took so long for me to get access to a laptop again. I will start on your threads now and I'll ping you there so you can check it out before I open it and start pinging the appropriate people ^_^ Feel free to give any suggestions on how to improve it!

@Burmecia

I started on a thread for you, but there's a few thing we need to discuss before I can finish it. First of all, your SB price. I think it's a reasonable SB price to try and get people invested in bidding, so I'd stick to around that. Next, I'd like to know if there are any items you'd be willing to take as (partial) payment and what you would value those items at. Lastly, I think you made a typo. I'm assuming you mean a G:T rate of 1:1000, not 1:100
No worries about the time, I understand! That looks great, thank you!
No worries about the time, I understand! That looks great, thank you!
@Trekkie

That's great to hear! I will start pinging the G1 hoarders and open the thread ^_^
Good luck, I hope he's going to be very popular :)
@Trekkie

That's great to hear! I will start pinging the G1 hoarders and open the thread ^_^
Good luck, I hope he's going to be very popular :)
Me too! Thank you! And I just noticed that in the title of the quote box you call him a capsule male, is that supposed to say nocturne?
Me too! Thank you! And I just noticed that in the title of the quote box you call him a capsule male, is that supposed to say nocturne?
@Trekkie

I copied the text from another auction and adapted it, but apparently I forgot to remove Capsule. Fixed it now, thanks for noticing! ^_^
@Trekkie

I copied the text from another auction and adapted it, but apparently I forgot to remove Capsule. Fixed it now, thanks for noticing! ^_^
@Ajax4life14 oh heck I thought I responded I must have forgotten to! sorry about that, yes please, I would be delighted if you ran the auction
@Ajax4life14 oh heck I thought I responded I must have forgotten to! sorry about that, yes please, I would be delighted if you ran the auction
Ibadges.png 1SzXxst.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20