Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Arcane Dom Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Lundlaeva I know you're offline, but I'd like to catch you asap! I'll be out most of the day (FR +9 so from FR time 2:00 -> 10:00 or something) but will be around in the evening here. I finally got the treasure needed for the last skins/accents I'd like! There's 5 in total, 2 are from chests that I wasn't lucky enough to find, but would still like to have them in my collection. Here they are:
  • Skin: Oroscopo
  • Skin: Guardian of Ether
  • Skin: Arcanic Causatum
  • Accent: Starwood Drifter
  • Accent: Crystalglass Veil

The total comes to: 148,750t

I'll send the treasure your way as soon as possible after confirmation. Thanks a bunch again!
@Lundlaeva I know you're offline, but I'd like to catch you asap! I'll be out most of the day (FR +9 so from FR time 2:00 -> 10:00 or something) but will be around in the evening here. I finally got the treasure needed for the last skins/accents I'd like! There's 5 in total, 2 are from chests that I wasn't lucky enough to find, but would still like to have them in my collection. Here they are:
  • Skin: Oroscopo
  • Skin: Guardian of Ether
  • Skin: Arcanic Causatum
  • Accent: Starwood Drifter
  • Accent: Crystalglass Veil

The total comes to: 148,750t

I'll send the treasure your way as soon as possible after confirmation. Thanks a bunch again!
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha Ah, I'm sorry I missed you before you went out! I can get those things for you later though, and that is the right amount of treasure. :)

If you want to send your treasure when you get in this evening, that's fine. I'll be around off-and-on today until about 15.30-ish FR time. After that I might be in bed (I'm FR +8) and I don't want you to send your money and not get the items.
@Sssasha Ah, I'm sorry I missed you before you went out! I can get those things for you later though, and that is the right amount of treasure. :)

If you want to send your treasure when you get in this evening, that's fine. I'll be around off-and-on today until about 15.30-ish FR time. After that I might be in bed (I'm FR +8) and I don't want you to send your money and not get the items.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva Just got back from shopping and have to do come house cleaning, but I did send the payment! Thanks again :D
@Lundlaeva Just got back from shopping and have to do come house cleaning, but I did send the payment! Thanks again :D
vonVRKR.png
[emoji=arcane rune size=1]
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Could you please get me a couple genes? I'm looking for:

gaoler fade x1
gaoler flair x1

I think that should be 121,338t
Could you please get me a couple genes? I'm looking for:

gaoler fade x1
gaoler flair x1

I think that should be 121,338t
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax Of course! Yes, that's correct, please send the treasure and I'll get those as soon as they stock. :D
@Birdsofwax Of course! Yes, that's correct, please send the treasure and I'll get those as soon as they stock. :D
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@/Birdsofwax Hey, I'm sorry for the delay in completing your order, the MP just isn't stocking those items!

However, it's getting close to 2am here and I need to head off to bed. Are you happy for me to keep your order active until I'm up again tomorrow (after rollover) or would you prefer me to send back your treasure? :)

Editing to say I'm going offline for the night but I'll pick up your order ASAP tomorrow, when hopefully the MP is a bit more helpful!!
@/Birdsofwax Hey, I'm sorry for the delay in completing your order, the MP just isn't stocking those items!

However, it's getting close to 2am here and I need to head off to bed. Are you happy for me to keep your order active until I'm up again tomorrow (after rollover) or would you prefer me to send back your treasure? :)

Editing to say I'm going offline for the night but I'll pick up your order ASAP tomorrow, when hopefully the MP is a bit more helpful!!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

Take as long as you need, I’m not in any rush to get them!
@Lundlaeva

Take as long as you need, I’m not in any rush to get them!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10