Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Arcane Dom Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@lundlaeva
oh yes sorry! i'm in no rush, i don't mind if it takes a day or two :)
sending cr now :)
@lundlaeva
oh yes sorry! i'm in no rush, i don't mind if it takes a day or two :)
sending cr now :)
d3Cf1bh.png
@refrayn Awesome, thank you very much - I have your PM and I'll get the scrolls as soon as I can for you. :)
@refrayn Awesome, thank you very much - I have your PM and I'll get the scrolls as soon as I can for you. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
~
~
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
~
~
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
Could you buy the following scrolls for me?

1x Cherub
1x jaguar
1x peregrine
1x eye spots
1x rosette
1x smoke
1x ghost

total: 990250 t
@Lundlaeva
Could you buy the following scrolls for me?

1x Cherub
1x jaguar
1x peregrine
1x eye spots
1x rosette
1x smoke
1x ghost

total: 990250 t
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Lundlaeva
hi! can i get a striation gene? thank you
@Lundlaeva
hi! can i get a striation gene? thank you
VWPWMZp.png
@Ferrates Yes, I can. However, I think you've either missed a scroll from your list (value 119K) or you added the cost of an extra Jaguar/Peregrine gene on there? The 7 you've listed comes to 871,250. :) Feel free to send a PM with the treasure and confirm your order in the message.

@multiplicity Of course! Please send 102,000 treasure via PM.
@Ferrates Yes, I can. However, I think you've either missed a scroll from your list (value 119K) or you added the cost of an extra Jaguar/Peregrine gene on there? The 7 you've listed comes to 871,250. :) Feel free to send a PM with the treasure and confirm your order in the message.

@multiplicity Of course! Please send 102,000 treasure via PM.
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
Ah, I forgot Savannah, sorry
I'll send an updated list with the treasure :)
Thank you!
@Lundlaeva
Ah, I forgot Savannah, sorry
I'll send an updated list with the treasure :)
Thank you!
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
I'm here! \o/
I'm here! \o/
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

Could I get a pair of Skydancer breed changes, please?
@Lundlaeva

Could I get a pair of Skydancer breed changes, please?
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10