Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 ... 469 470 471 472 473 ... 547 548
@MothChimera

I'll be happy to take her on! Feel free to send, and I can get started tomorrow.

As for tips, there's not much else to it even with the two 25s included. In my experience, going from 1-25 takes about 4-5 hours in the Mire (in practically one sitting), so it may just be a time issue.

Edit: Granted, I only use a single trainer, so I'm not entirely certain if having two 25s makes a big difference time-wise. I'll definitely have to carve out some time to track that progress, if not for curiosity's sake!
@MothChimera

I'll be happy to take her on! Feel free to send, and I can get started tomorrow.

As for tips, there's not much else to it even with the two 25s included. In my experience, going from 1-25 takes about 4-5 hours in the Mire (in practically one sitting), so it may just be a time issue.

Edit: Granted, I only use a single trainer, so I'm not entirely certain if having two 25s makes a big difference time-wise. I'll definitely have to carve out some time to track that progress, if not for curiosity's sake!
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@reveurs

Ooh, grinding - just as I’m starting to get back to fr. I need, everything, but can we start with 3 hours ea of portal and gw?
@reveurs

Ooh, grinding - just as I’m starting to get back to fr. I need, everything, but can we start with 3 hours ea of portal and gw?
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp

Sure thing! I'll put those down in the queue.
@Carolynmbp

Sure thing! I'll put those down in the queue.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

Hello~

Here for some Regular grinding... if i can be put on the waitlist, as i don't think a spot is open? xD I'd like to get 4 hours in Forbidden Portal, if that's okay?
@Reveurs

Hello~

Here for some Regular grinding... if i can be put on the waitlist, as i don't think a spot is open? xD I'd like to get 4 hours in Forbidden Portal, if that's okay?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir

It'll be a waitlist spot, yep. Until I can shift your info on over to an open spot, anyway, haha. 4 hours is perfectly okay, too! I'm not fussed about the amount of hours right now.
@Espoir

It'll be a waitlist spot, yep. Until I can shift your info on over to an open spot, anyway, haha. 4 hours is perfectly okay, too! I'm not fussed about the amount of hours right now.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
[b]Username:[/b] Cruxian [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85089496][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850895/85089496_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Current Level:[/b] 13 [b]Desired Level:[/b] 25 [b]Total Price:[/b] 190kt [b]Additional Info:[/b] None!
Username: Cruxian
Dragon: 85089496_350.png
Current Level: 13
Desired Level: 25
Total Price: 190kt
Additional Info: None!
My art shop!
@Cruxian

Feel free to send! I can start later in the evening.
@Cruxian

Feel free to send! I can start later in the evening.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@reveurs

I'd love 2 hours regular grind in Bamboo Falls if a slot opens up, thank you!
@reveurs

I'd love 2 hours regular grind in Bamboo Falls if a slot opens up, thank you!
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@aprilraven

Will jot that down!
@aprilraven

Will jot that down!
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs [b]Username:[/b] HSoup [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86044435][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/860445/86044435_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Current Level:[/b] 1 [b]Desired Level:[/b] 25 [b]Total Price:[/b] 210 g [b]Additional Info:[/b] Thank you!
@Reveurs

Username: HSoup
Dragon:

86044435_350.png

Current Level: 1
Desired Level: 25
Total Price: 210 g
Additional Info: Thank you!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
1 2 ... 469 470 471 472 473 ... 547 548