Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Searing Hot Designs[outfit design shop]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39
@Catrisa
Heheh I'll get to work as soon as I have some time:-)
@Catrisa
Heheh I'll get to work as soon as I have some time:-)
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis
Sounds amazing, just don't forget about your other orders <3
@Voronwis
Sounds amazing, just don't forget about your other orders <3
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@MissFrills
Here is Murtsiiv outfit. I thought he'd be wearing aquamarine flourish jewellery because the stones remind him of the colour of his wings and mane from before the accident. Boneyard tatters look better on him, but I guess sanddune rags are easier to get.
Murtsiiv

@MittensTheKitten
Anubis' outfit is ready. I think he looks great in green:
Not Found

But if you need him more sombre:
Not Found
@MissFrills
Here is Murtsiiv outfit. I thought he'd be wearing aquamarine flourish jewellery because the stones remind him of the colour of his wings and mane from before the accident. Boneyard tatters look better on him, but I guess sanddune rags are easier to get.
Murtsiiv

@MittensTheKitten
Anubis' outfit is ready. I think he looks great in green:
Not Found

But if you need him more sombre:
Not Found
Oh, great, now I'm going to have to pick between the two, lol. Thank you so much! :D
Oh, great, now I'm going to have to pick between the two, lol. Thank you so much! :D
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@Voronwis
Sorry for a late reply, but it looks pretty nice! The only gripes for me would be the rags which completely cover his eyes and the rose vines. I'll take it on from there though!
@Voronwis
Sorry for a late reply, but it looks pretty nice! The only gripes for me would be the rags which completely cover his eyes and the rose vines. I'll take it on from there though!
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
@Catrisa
So I was thinking: this would be the most accurate outfit for Jakob. I can't say I'm thrilled about that plumed jabot, but that's the best I could do to add a bit of purple to that outfit.
Not Found

However I think that this festival tailcoat fits him well. It's not exactly accurate but somehow I found it fitting even if it's in spirit only.
Not Found
@Catrisa
So I was thinking: this would be the most accurate outfit for Jakob. I can't say I'm thrilled about that plumed jabot, but that's the best I could do to add a bit of purple to that outfit.
Not Found

However I think that this festival tailcoat fits him well. It's not exactly accurate but somehow I found it fitting even if it's in spirit only.
Not Found
@Voronwis
I'd prefer the first one but thanks for the work on the second ^^ Is there anyway we can switch the necklace color to blue instead or maybe find a blue broach like piece for him? Otherwise is it possible to get solid black pants?
@Voronwis
I'd prefer the first one but thanks for the work on the second ^^ Is there anyway we can switch the necklace color to blue instead or maybe find a blue broach like piece for him? Otherwise is it possible to get solid black pants?
@Catrisa
We have no brooches at all so far, but maybe this blue locket? Also these are the only truly black pants although they look kind of lumpy on him:
Not Found
@Catrisa
We have no brooches at all so far, but maybe this blue locket? Also these are the only truly black pants although they look kind of lumpy on him:
Not Found
@Voronwis
Hmmm, the locket looks good but lets go back to the previous pants you chose for him ^^
@Voronwis
Hmmm, the locket looks good but lets go back to the previous pants you chose for him ^^
@Catrisa
Sure:-)
Not Found
@Catrisa
Sure:-)
Not Found
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39