Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 467 468
@SilverQuark: Yes, please do! I kind of lumped together my thank you and reference together to keep things simple. ^ ^
@SilverQuark: Yes, please do! I kind of lumped together my thank you and reference together to keep things simple. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings That's absolutely fine by me, thanks again!
@mercurialwings That's absolutely fine by me, thanks again!
@SilverQuark Hi there, Im looking to auction off a bunch of my g1s ^^ Do you have any slots open? Sorry if i missed it!
@SilverQuark Hi there, Im looking to auction off a bunch of my g1s ^^ Do you have any slots open? Sorry if i missed it!
unknown.png
@SilverQuark Hello, I'm looking to auction somewhere around 5-10 g1's. Do you have any slots available? I can see that there's one Nov 11th left and GardenofRoses has inquired before me, so if that's the last one available for now just lmk!
@SilverQuark Hello, I'm looking to auction somewhere around 5-10 g1's. Do you have any slots available? I can see that there's one Nov 11th left and GardenofRoses has inquired before me, so if that's the last one available for now just lmk!
back from a long hiatus :B
@GardenOfRoses
Yep, starting the 11th I can auction things and dragons! What were you looking to sell specifically?

@soots
I can easily fit all those in one auction! If Garden takes the 11th slot you can still get a slot for the 14th, if that works for you.
@GardenOfRoses
Yep, starting the 11th I can auction things and dragons! What were you looking to sell specifically?

@soots
I can easily fit all those in one auction! If Garden takes the 11th slot you can still get a slot for the 14th, if that works for you.
@SilverQuark That'd be great! Would you prefer a pm with details now?
@SilverQuark That'd be great! Would you prefer a pm with details now?
@soots
The earlier the better, either PM or post, both are fine by me :) thanks!
@soots
The earlier the better, either PM or post, both are fine by me :) thanks!
hello all,

i have tried several times to run my own auctions and it never went well.
@SilverQuark has managed to sell two dragons within hours of posting the auction details. Besides selling several items on the AH as well. So yes i am very pleased with
@SilverQuark service and help, advice! Many thanks @SilverQuark and i look forward to having you sell things for me again, great job and great advice!

:)

mandolady
hello all,

i have tried several times to run my own auctions and it never went well.
@SilverQuark has managed to sell two dragons within hours of posting the auction details. Besides selling several items on the AH as well. So yes i am very pleased with
@SilverQuark service and help, advice! Many thanks @SilverQuark and i look forward to having you sell things for me again, great job and great advice!

:)

mandolady
@mandolady
Thanks so much for the reference! Added it to my list :)
@mandolady
Thanks so much for the reference! Added it to my list :)
@SilverQuark Gotcha, I'll compile everything and send it to you.
@SilverQuark Gotcha, I'll compile everything and send it to you.
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 467 468