Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 466 467
@Kikatzu
Not a bugger at all, I don't mind ^_^ added them :)
@Kikatzu
Not a bugger at all, I don't mind ^_^ added them :)
@SilverQuark Could you auction this dragon off with an autobuy of 650 gems (unless you think there is a better autobuy price)? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32550446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325505/32550446_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverQuark
Could you auction this dragon off with an autobuy of 650 gems (unless you think there is a better autobuy price)?

32550446_350.png

@SharkBait2002
Sure! For the SB I was thinking 200g, considering her level. How does that sound?
@SharkBait2002
Sure! For the SB I was thinking 200g, considering her level. How does that sound?
@SilverQuark
Sounds good to me.
@SilverQuark
Sounds good to me.
@SilverQuark Hiya! =) I was wondering if you could run a mass gen1 auction for me?

All the unnamed gen1s on pages 4 and 5, without familiars, are the ones I'm auctioning. I can post them all in a PM for you if you like ^^

I'm not sure about prices for them, though many of them are near-miss doubles. I'd like to go with a 3 day auction as well, if that's all right!

If you'd be so kind as to value them, I'd be happy to pay you any amount you wish, since there are so many of them =)

@SilverQuark Hiya! =) I was wondering if you could run a mass gen1 auction for me?

All the unnamed gen1s on pages 4 and 5, without familiars, are the ones I'm auctioning. I can post them all in a PM for you if you like ^^

I'm not sure about prices for them, though many of them are near-miss doubles. I'd like to go with a 3 day auction as well, if that's all right!

If you'd be so kind as to value them, I'd be happy to pay you any amount you wish, since there are so many of them =)

7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker

Hi there! No need to pay for a price estimate. Here's what I'm thinking for an auction:

SB of 50g for Mint/Thicket/Lavender
SB of 150g for Overcast/Ice/Pistachio
SB of 100g for Saffron/Mulberry/Rust

The others aren't really worth auctioning in my opinion, since I doubt people would buy them for even just 20g. If you want, I can make a "bargain bin" for them at 20g each (as their autobuy, not starting bid) and you can exalt whatever doesn't sell.
@Deathstalker

Hi there! No need to pay for a price estimate. Here's what I'm thinking for an auction:

SB of 50g for Mint/Thicket/Lavender
SB of 150g for Overcast/Ice/Pistachio
SB of 100g for Saffron/Mulberry/Rust

The others aren't really worth auctioning in my opinion, since I doubt people would buy them for even just 20g. If you want, I can make a "bargain bin" for them at 20g each (as their autobuy, not starting bid) and you can exalt whatever doesn't sell.
@SilverQuark That all sounds perfect! Thanks so much =)
@SilverQuark That all sounds perfect! Thanks so much =)
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@SilverQuark

Heyo! Would it be possible to get a mini-mass auction of a few gen1s from nov. 8 for 4-5 days?

The dragons in question are on pg. 2 from Auchenai to Naginata!

If it's alright I can send all the info regarding WL/sb/etc in a PM
@SilverQuark

Heyo! Would it be possible to get a mini-mass auction of a few gen1s from nov. 8 for 4-5 days?

The dragons in question are on pg. 2 from Auchenai to Naginata!

If it's alright I can send all the info regarding WL/sb/etc in a PM
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
@Raidye
Sure thing! That's a LOT of doubles, wow. Feel free to send the details whenever :)
@Raidye
Sure thing! That's a LOT of doubles, wow. Feel free to send the details whenever :)
So I forgot to get around writing this before but here is my referral for using @SilverQuark's Auction Service!

I was busy and that's why I turned to SQ and their Auction services. The auctions went up on time, and I was personally following the Auction myself (out of curosity) and everything went smoothly, the prices that were given to my dragons that got auctioned was fair, and all the pings + LDP pings were handled well.

No issues have arisen and communication was also smooth and quick on our halves! I will definitely be using SQ's services in the future cause it is helpful during my busy schedule to have a helping hand <3

(Also on that note, can I be placed in the queue once more? I have done a mini hatching yesterday and oh... I have some lovelies to be auctioned off!)
So I forgot to get around writing this before but here is my referral for using @SilverQuark's Auction Service!

I was busy and that's why I turned to SQ and their Auction services. The auctions went up on time, and I was personally following the Auction myself (out of curosity) and everything went smoothly, the prices that were given to my dragons that got auctioned was fair, and all the pings + LDP pings were handled well.

No issues have arisen and communication was also smooth and quick on our halves! I will definitely be using SQ's services in the future cause it is helpful during my busy schedule to have a helping hand <3

(Also on that note, can I be placed in the queue once more? I have done a mini hatching yesterday and oh... I have some lovelies to be auctioned off!)
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 466 467