Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services (Read OP)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 466 467
@TheUltimateOwl
Thank you so much for the review! I added it to my list. And no worries, it's never too late for feedback :)

I booked you a slot on the 11th, make sure to send me the details by then ^_^
@TheUltimateOwl
Thank you so much for the review! I added it to my list. And no worries, it's never too late for feedback :)

I booked you a slot on the 11th, make sure to send me the details by then ^_^
@SilverQuark Do you think you could auction this guy off? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38771211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387713/38771211_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverQuark

Do you think you could auction this guy off?

38771211_350.png
@SilverQuark Thank you! And sending it now, I am sure you will like it <:
@SilverQuark Thank you! And sending it now, I am sure you will like it <:
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@SharkBait2002
Sure, he looks really good! I was thinking a SB of 200g. Sounds fair?
@SharkBait2002
Sure, he looks really good! I was thinking a SB of 200g. Sounds fair?
@SilverQuark
I'm good with that.
@SilverQuark
I'm good with that.
@SharkBait2002
Noted!
@SharkBait2002
Noted!
@SilverQuark
I was pinged to a number of auctions you've held recently. Could I suggest that in your auctions, have the dragon's id listed alongside the dragon's colors and eye types? It makes scrying a dragon quicker, and helps to decide if its worth bidding on.
@SilverQuark
I was pinged to a number of auctions you've held recently. Could I suggest that in your auctions, have the dragon's id listed alongside the dragon's colors and eye types? It makes scrying a dragon quicker, and helps to decide if its worth bidding on.
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
@CheeseChatot
That's a very good suggestion, I'll make sure to do so in future auctions. Thanks :)
@CheeseChatot
That's a very good suggestion, I'll make sure to do so in future auctions. Thanks :)
@SilverQuark: Thank you for hosting the auctions for me~ ^ ^ You were a pleasure to work with and talk to. Definitely will recommend and come back again!
@SilverQuark: Thank you for hosting the auctions for me~ ^ ^ You were a pleasure to work with and talk to. Definitely will recommend and come back again!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Thanks to you as well! :)
Should I consider your post a reference and add it to the OP as such? I'd be happy to, just asking in case I misunderstood and you were just saying thanks.
@mercurialwings

Thanks to you as well! :)
Should I consider your post a reference and add it to the OP as such? I'd be happy to, just asking in case I misunderstood and you were just saying thanks.
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 466 467