Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 467 468
@SilverQuark could i ask for auctioning this dragon for me? I'm not quite sure what the starting bid should be but here it is (its a g1) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57381518][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573816/57381518_350.png[/img][/url]
@SilverQuark
could i ask for auctioning this dragon for me? I'm not quite sure what the starting bid should be but here it is (its a g1)
57381518_350.png
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
@kitsune56
Sure thing! I'll go with the Carmine/White/Midnight and the Black/Ivory/Murk. Happy to keep the imps as their own thing for the next auction, or together with the cheaper oldies (<100g each). I'll put up the thread in a bit :) Thanks for being so patient and understanding, as usual.

@decays
Welcome! I could see an auction starting around 100g, but if you care about profit the most (as opposed to just getting her out of your lair), I think maybe 300-350g could be a good AH price? That's what I would suggest putting her up for. Let me know what you want to do! If you want to auction, I'd recommend having multiple dragons to sell for better results (4-5 is usually fine if they all have interesting colours)
@kitsune56
Sure thing! I'll go with the Carmine/White/Midnight and the Black/Ivory/Murk. Happy to keep the imps as their own thing for the next auction, or together with the cheaper oldies (<100g each). I'll put up the thread in a bit :) Thanks for being so patient and understanding, as usual.

@decays
Welcome! I could see an auction starting around 100g, but if you care about profit the most (as opposed to just getting her out of your lair), I think maybe 300-350g could be a good AH price? That's what I would suggest putting her up for. Let me know what you want to do! If you want to auction, I'd recommend having multiple dragons to sell for better results (4-5 is usually fine if they all have interesting colours)
@SilverQuark

No worries! ^^ Great on the grouping of those two with Poseidon. I think this is an outstanding balance and should do quite well! I also forgot a couple, but we can add them to the first gens later this year - it will be a super auction to close out the later part of the year.

:)
@SilverQuark

No worries! ^^ Great on the grouping of those two with Poseidon. I think this is an outstanding balance and should do quite well! I also forgot a couple, but we can add them to the first gens later this year - it will be a super auction to close out the later part of the year.

:)
XdA0BPq.png
@SilverQuark Hello! If you still have the Sept. 15th slot available, would you be willing to host an auction for me? I hatched a ton of G1s yesterday for my Bday and am looking to auction the near-misses and possibly the remaining random XYZs as well. Let me know what info you'd need (there are over 100+ dragons so I didn't wanna spam the thread) and if you'd prefer me to PM it or not!
@SilverQuark Hello! If you still have the Sept. 15th slot available, would you be willing to host an auction for me? I hatched a ton of G1s yesterday for my Bday and am looking to auction the near-misses and possibly the remaining random XYZs as well. Let me know what info you'd need (there are over 100+ dragons so I didn't wanna spam the thread) and if you'd prefer me to PM it or not!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@kitsune56
No problem! Just poke me after the first auction whenever you're ready to do the second.

@SarcasticHawke
Sure! What dragons are we looking at?
@kitsune56
No problem! Just poke me after the first auction whenever you're ready to do the second.

@SarcasticHawke
Sure! What dragons are we looking at?
@SilverQuark Thanks! <3 All the dragons in these two tabs:

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/326154/1433404?name=&type=undefined
https://www1.flightrising.com/den/326154/1802827?name=&type=undefined

There are a LOT. I hatched 251 eggs total, these are the remainder.

EDIT: I did keep track of my hatches here, so all the near misses are more easily defined if need be?
@SilverQuark Thanks! <3 All the dragons in these two tabs:

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/326154/1433404?name=&type=undefined
https://www1.flightrising.com/den/326154/1802827?name=&type=undefined

There are a LOT. I hatched 251 eggs total, these are the remainder.

EDIT: I did keep track of my hatches here, so all the near misses are more easily defined if need be?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SilverQuark

Would you be able to host a G1 auction on the 18th for me? I'd like to auction everything in this lair tab! https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/189427/642195?name=&type=undefined

I'm not really knowledgeable about starting bids and auto bids so may I leave that up to you completely? I trust your expertise to get a fair price for everyone!
@SilverQuark

Would you be able to host a G1 auction on the 18th for me? I'd like to auction everything in this lair tab! https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/189427/642195?name=&type=undefined

I'm not really knowledgeable about starting bids and auto bids so may I leave that up to you completely? I trust your expertise to get a fair price for everyone!
Dreams do come true! See: Lumi | Toro | Luna
My wishlist: here
Thanks SilverQuark for another great auction. Your expertise is very appreciated. You'll be the first person I contact if I do this again. :D
Thanks SilverQuark for another great auction. Your expertise is very appreciated. You'll be the first person I contact if I do this again. :D
qMOyKa9.png
@Radiance
Welcome! These are the ones I'd recommend auctioning and the prices I suggest. Let me know if you like it and I can go ahead and schedule the auction.

Azure/Cantaloupe/Saffron 50g
Carmine/Terracotta/Carrot 40g
Pink/Ivory/Mulberry 50g
Tarnish/Forest/Ice 50g
Sunshine/Marigold/Pistachio 60g
@Cormanthor
Thank you for your review! Going through my list of references, I actually found out you'd been here before and left another testimonial. No wonder your name sounded a bit familiar. Happy to have you again anytime :)
@SarcasticHawke
That works! I'll make a list of those I think would be worth auctioning.

Lair:
Cerulean/Mantis/Cyan 80g
Periwinkle/Twilight/Shadow 80g
Teal/Gold/Peach 50g
Abyss/Robin/Tangerine 50g
Cinnamon/Abyss/Orange 40g
Tangerine/Honey/Amber 40g
Twilight/Purple/Magenta 70g
Goldenrod/Umber/Wine 40g
Copper/Aqua/Pistachio 80g
Tangerine/Sunset/Amber 60g
Taupe/Leaf/Charcoal 40g
Terracotta/Cinnamon/Indigo 200g
Blackberry/Coral/Mulberry 40g
Royal/Cornflower/Beige 50g
Cerulean/Crimson/Sky 60g
Raspberry/Orchid/Abyss 200g
Stonewash/Fog/Thistle 40g
Abyss/Caribbean/Fuchsia 40g
Camo/Abyss/Cyan 40g
Olive/Soil/Maroon 40g
White/Cherry/Carrot 60g
Gold/Ginger/Spring 40g
Silver/Slate/Hickory 50g
Cherry/Storm/Ice 40g
Caribbean/Royal/Tan 40g
Crimson/Copper/Dust 80g

Den:
Antique/Camo/Ivory 40g
Banana/Tarnish/Pistachio 50g
White/Oilslick/Moss 50g
Sand/Soil/Orca 80g
Silver/Fern/Orca 40g
Shadow/Pumpkin/Blush 40g
Brown/Sunset/Oilslick 50g
Denim/Rose/Phthalo 80g
Flint/Latte/Pistachio 40g
Overcast/Pistachio/Denim 300g
Caramel/Fire/Grapefruit 50g
Green/Mantis/Camo 50g
Ivory/Gloom/Moon 50g
White/Ginger/Forest 40g
Bubblegum/Platinum/Ivory 40g
Orca/Sand/Shale 70g
Strawberry/Blush/Magenta 50g
Bubblegum/White/Mantis 40g
Shale/Heather/Gloom 70g
Coal/Bronze/Orange 50g
Watermelon/Raspberry/Cerulean 80g
Watermelon/Lavender/Mulberry 50g
Lemon/Green/Slate 150g
Cream/Azure/Lapis 80g
Pistachio/Jade/Amber 60g
Jungle/Tarnish/Algae 80g
Charcoal/Forest/Blood 40g
Orca/Fuchsia/Gold 50g
Honey/Chartreuse/Flaxen 60g
Red/Terracotta/Banana 40g
Pink/Overcast/Cerulean 60g
Silver/Amber/Flint 50g
Pearl/Rust/Cerise 40g
Pumpkin/Raspberry/Cantaloupe 60g
Latte/Flaxen/Beige 50g
Hickory/Maroon/Driftwood 40g
Ice/Sanguine/Gloom 50g
Sanguine/Garnet/Beige 80g
Pumpkin/Carmine/Saffron 50g
Avocado/Grape/Radioactive 3,000g
Ginger/Sanguine/Denim 40g
Beige/Vermilion/Rust 50g
Orange/Fuchsia/Cherry 40g
Jungle/Copper/Abyss 50g
Pistachio/Sanguine/Beige 80g

For the others, did you keep them because there was more than one person interested or just because you thought they looked cool? I'm thinking that for the rest of them it might be better to do a "50g or best offer" (with 50g as the autobuy) bargain bin and put them all in a separate tab where they can be viewed easily. Again, this is only if you haven't already had interest from at least two people on each dragon; for the dragons that have multiple interests, I'll reconsider and likely auction.

Also, how many auctions do you want to do? These would be all too many for just one, but we can either split or trim down to the SBs set at 50g+, depending on how quickly you want them gone.
@Radiance
Welcome! These are the ones I'd recommend auctioning and the prices I suggest. Let me know if you like it and I can go ahead and schedule the auction.

Azure/Cantaloupe/Saffron 50g
Carmine/Terracotta/Carrot 40g
Pink/Ivory/Mulberry 50g
Tarnish/Forest/Ice 50g
Sunshine/Marigold/Pistachio 60g
@Cormanthor
Thank you for your review! Going through my list of references, I actually found out you'd been here before and left another testimonial. No wonder your name sounded a bit familiar. Happy to have you again anytime :)
@SarcasticHawke
That works! I'll make a list of those I think would be worth auctioning.

Lair:
Cerulean/Mantis/Cyan 80g
Periwinkle/Twilight/Shadow 80g
Teal/Gold/Peach 50g
Abyss/Robin/Tangerine 50g
Cinnamon/Abyss/Orange 40g
Tangerine/Honey/Amber 40g
Twilight/Purple/Magenta 70g
Goldenrod/Umber/Wine 40g
Copper/Aqua/Pistachio 80g
Tangerine/Sunset/Amber 60g
Taupe/Leaf/Charcoal 40g
Terracotta/Cinnamon/Indigo 200g
Blackberry/Coral/Mulberry 40g
Royal/Cornflower/Beige 50g
Cerulean/Crimson/Sky 60g
Raspberry/Orchid/Abyss 200g
Stonewash/Fog/Thistle 40g
Abyss/Caribbean/Fuchsia 40g
Camo/Abyss/Cyan 40g
Olive/Soil/Maroon 40g
White/Cherry/Carrot 60g
Gold/Ginger/Spring 40g
Silver/Slate/Hickory 50g
Cherry/Storm/Ice 40g
Caribbean/Royal/Tan 40g
Crimson/Copper/Dust 80g

Den:
Antique/Camo/Ivory 40g
Banana/Tarnish/Pistachio 50g
White/Oilslick/Moss 50g
Sand/Soil/Orca 80g
Silver/Fern/Orca 40g
Shadow/Pumpkin/Blush 40g
Brown/Sunset/Oilslick 50g
Denim/Rose/Phthalo 80g
Flint/Latte/Pistachio 40g
Overcast/Pistachio/Denim 300g
Caramel/Fire/Grapefruit 50g
Green/Mantis/Camo 50g
Ivory/Gloom/Moon 50g
White/Ginger/Forest 40g
Bubblegum/Platinum/Ivory 40g
Orca/Sand/Shale 70g
Strawberry/Blush/Magenta 50g
Bubblegum/White/Mantis 40g
Shale/Heather/Gloom 70g
Coal/Bronze/Orange 50g
Watermelon/Raspberry/Cerulean 80g
Watermelon/Lavender/Mulberry 50g
Lemon/Green/Slate 150g
Cream/Azure/Lapis 80g
Pistachio/Jade/Amber 60g
Jungle/Tarnish/Algae 80g
Charcoal/Forest/Blood 40g
Orca/Fuchsia/Gold 50g
Honey/Chartreuse/Flaxen 60g
Red/Terracotta/Banana 40g
Pink/Overcast/Cerulean 60g
Silver/Amber/Flint 50g
Pearl/Rust/Cerise 40g
Pumpkin/Raspberry/Cantaloupe 60g
Latte/Flaxen/Beige 50g
Hickory/Maroon/Driftwood 40g
Ice/Sanguine/Gloom 50g
Sanguine/Garnet/Beige 80g
Pumpkin/Carmine/Saffron 50g
Avocado/Grape/Radioactive 3,000g
Ginger/Sanguine/Denim 40g
Beige/Vermilion/Rust 50g
Orange/Fuchsia/Cherry 40g
Jungle/Copper/Abyss 50g
Pistachio/Sanguine/Beige 80g

For the others, did you keep them because there was more than one person interested or just because you thought they looked cool? I'm thinking that for the rest of them it might be better to do a "50g or best offer" (with 50g as the autobuy) bargain bin and put them all in a separate tab where they can be viewed easily. Again, this is only if you haven't already had interest from at least two people on each dragon; for the dragons that have multiple interests, I'll reconsider and likely auction.

Also, how many auctions do you want to do? These would be all too many for just one, but we can either split or trim down to the SBs set at 50g+, depending on how quickly you want them gone.
@silverquark

Are those starting bid prices or auto bid prices? :)
Also the Sunshine/Marigold/Pistachio is not for sale shes in the wrong folder so sorry! But I'd be happy to auction everything else!
@silverquark

Are those starting bid prices or auto bid prices? :)
Also the Sunshine/Marigold/Pistachio is not for sale shes in the wrong folder so sorry! But I'd be happy to auction everything else!
Dreams do come true! See: Lumi | Toro | Luna
My wishlist: here
1 2 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 467 468