Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 466 467
@SilverQuark Ah just a quick edit, the Banana/Buttercup/Antique sold so could you take him off the list? Thank you so much c:
@SilverQuark Ah just a quick edit, the Banana/Buttercup/Antique sold so could you take him off the list? Thank you so much c:
IWlsxqL.png
@torch
Noted! I'm starting the auction today, and my policy is that once the auction starts, dragons will not be sold through private agreements. Please make sure there are no other sales ongoing and redirect anyone who wants to buy a specific dragon to the auction thread in the future. Thanks :)

@kumatan
So my pricing suggestions would be:

Pear/Pear/Grapefruit 600g
Amethyst/Amethyst/Fern 400g
Cornflower/Smoke/Storm 40g
Mauve/Bubblegum/Teal 40g
Leaf/Mantis/Peridot 50g
Shamrock/Abyss/Emerald 70g
Shadow/Midnight/Tangerine 60g
Olive/Peach/Sunset 40g
Taupe/Cyan/Steel 40g
Lavender/Navy/Sapphire 50g
Cinnamon/Metals/Ivory 60g
Moon/Orchid/White 90g
Pistachio/Aqua/Chocolate 60g
Sky/Pearl/Silver 100g
Ginger/Mantis/Thicket 40g

I'd prefer to do them all together, as I'm looking to take a break from auctions during Brightshine. If you really want the doubles separate, that can be arranged, but they'll have to wait until after I get back in business. What would you prefer?
@torch
Noted! I'm starting the auction today, and my policy is that once the auction starts, dragons will not be sold through private agreements. Please make sure there are no other sales ongoing and redirect anyone who wants to buy a specific dragon to the auction thread in the future. Thanks :)

@kumatan
So my pricing suggestions would be:

Pear/Pear/Grapefruit 600g
Amethyst/Amethyst/Fern 400g
Cornflower/Smoke/Storm 40g
Mauve/Bubblegum/Teal 40g
Leaf/Mantis/Peridot 50g
Shamrock/Abyss/Emerald 70g
Shadow/Midnight/Tangerine 60g
Olive/Peach/Sunset 40g
Taupe/Cyan/Steel 40g
Lavender/Navy/Sapphire 50g
Cinnamon/Metals/Ivory 60g
Moon/Orchid/White 90g
Pistachio/Aqua/Chocolate 60g
Sky/Pearl/Silver 100g
Ginger/Mantis/Thicket 40g

I'd prefer to do them all together, as I'm looking to take a break from auctions during Brightshine. If you really want the doubles separate, that can be arranged, but they'll have to wait until after I get back in business. What would you prefer?
@silverquark I am looking for someone to auction amazon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59616147][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596162/59616147_350.png[/img][/url] A leap day primal (not a gen 1) If I could get a [s]starting bid recommendation, that would be great.[/s] Staring bid 45g. G:T ratio default. Other accepted items are Nocturne breed changes, valued at 50g. You can pick the time frame, it does not matter to me. No autobuy, and default snipe guard are good. Looks like you are full, so take this whenever you are ready :D
@silverquark
I am looking for someone to auction amazon:
59616147_350.png
A leap day primal (not a gen 1)

If I could get a starting bid recommendation, that would be great. Staring bid 45g. G:T ratio default. Other accepted items are Nocturne breed changes, valued at 50g. You can pick the time frame, it does not matter to me. No autobuy, and default snipe guard are good.

Looks like you are full, so take this whenever you are ready :D
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
Thank you for hosting the Auction for me @SilverQuark!!!

LMAO Not gonna lie, I would have been totally lost on how to even go about doing this myself.
Auction itself started slow (as these things typically do) but on the last day really gained some traction and silver kept everything organized, which is a HUGE plus to me.

10/10 recommend!!!

10/10 will use again!!!
Thank you for hosting the Auction for me @SilverQuark!!!

LMAO Not gonna lie, I would have been totally lost on how to even go about doing this myself.
Auction itself started slow (as these things typically do) but on the last day really gained some traction and silver kept everything organized, which is a HUGE plus to me.

10/10 recommend!!!

10/10 will use again!!!
MUSskfQ.png
@SilverQuark I would like to go ahead and auction CJ, the xyx g1, through you if I could? Starting bid of 8k gems, default t:g ratio, no autobuy or item trades. I'd like a longer auction, just because I feel like this dragon could get some interest! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44500745][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/445008/44500745_350.png[/img][/url]
@SilverQuark

I would like to go ahead and auction CJ, the xyx g1, through you if I could? Starting bid of 8k gems, default t:g ratio, no autobuy or item trades. I'd like a longer auction, just because I feel like this dragon could get some interest!

44500745_350.png
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
@SilverQuark sounds good to me!
@SilverQuark sounds good to me!
@SilverQuark

Thank you for your input. (:

Could I get an auction for these ones, then?

I'm alright with your auction defaults, in regards to t:g, snipe guard, etc.<:!
@SilverQuark

Thank you for your input. (:

Could I get an auction for these ones, then?

I'm alright with your auction defaults, in regards to t:g, snipe guard, etc.<:!
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
@victorycalls
Welcome! I actually have a quick slot running tomorrow until just before Brightshine, if you're interested you can have it :) how about 40-50g SB? See below for possible dates!

@kumatan @Obfu @victorycalls
So since all of you have asked for an auction, do you have any preference for when you want me to run it? I have one slot going 18-20 before the Brightshine break (I don't plan to start new auctions during the festival), and all other slots will be allotted at the end of Brightshine and onwards. Can you let me know your preferences? If you have no preference that's fine, please reply anyway so I know what to do :) if none of you have any preferences, the first to post will get the 18-20 slot and the other two will get a slot after Brightshine. Hope this isn't too confusing.

@SnepSupport
I'm glad to hear that! I added your reference to my OP, come back anytime you like.

@FunFilledWTFery
Of course! Since I plan to take a break from auctions during Brightshine, I have to ask are you in a hurry? If not, I was planning for an auction lasting about 6-7 days starting the week after the festival.
@victorycalls
Welcome! I actually have a quick slot running tomorrow until just before Brightshine, if you're interested you can have it :) how about 40-50g SB? See below for possible dates!

@kumatan @Obfu @victorycalls
So since all of you have asked for an auction, do you have any preference for when you want me to run it? I have one slot going 18-20 before the Brightshine break (I don't plan to start new auctions during the festival), and all other slots will be allotted at the end of Brightshine and onwards. Can you let me know your preferences? If you have no preference that's fine, please reply anyway so I know what to do :) if none of you have any preferences, the first to post will get the 18-20 slot and the other two will get a slot after Brightshine. Hope this isn't too confusing.

@SnepSupport
I'm glad to hear that! I added your reference to my OP, come back anytime you like.

@FunFilledWTFery
Of course! Since I plan to take a break from auctions during Brightshine, I have to ask are you in a hurry? If not, I was planning for an auction lasting about 6-7 days starting the week after the festival.
Oh, hey, you're still around! I ought to do some G1 shopping to see if I can bring you anything fun to auction after Brightshine. <3
Oh, hey, you're still around! I ought to do some G1 shopping to see if I can bring you anything fun to auction after Brightshine. <3
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
@SilverQuark I don't have any particular preference!
@SilverQuark I don't have any particular preference!
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 466 467