Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flash Luck Draw: Imp Scroll
1 2 3
Y-eah, it seems a little weird to raffle off the chance to buy something when you have a buyer at hand immediately. It's not like you'd change the price if there were multiple participants. (I hope.)

Like everyone else, I'm cheering for Henry. Go Henry!
Y-eah, it seems a little weird to raffle off the chance to buy something when you have a buyer at hand immediately. It's not like you'd change the price if there were multiple participants. (I hope.)

Like everyone else, I'm cheering for Henry. Go Henry!
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Well, I think 99.999e^10 percent of the FR population can't participate in this raffle including me. I wish though, and it will be fun to see who gets it :)

Were you really approached with multiple 500kG offers (don't list, of course, just curious)?!
Well, I think 99.999e^10 percent of the FR population can't participate in this raffle including me. I wish though, and it will be fun to see who gets it :)

Were you really approached with multiple 500kG offers (don't list, of course, just curious)?!
YAzXKmc.gif
this... doesn't feel right?? like at most this would be an auction, least it should be a flat sales post. why raffle off the chance to buy.... that kinda defeats the point of a raffle?
this... doesn't feel right?? like at most this would be an auction, least it should be a flat sales post. why raffle off the chance to buy.... that kinda defeats the point of a raffle?
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
[quote name="Being" date="2018-02-22 10:28:06" ] this... doesn't feel right?? like at most this would be an auction, least it should be a flat sales post. why raffle off the chance to buy.... that kinda defeats the point of a raffle? [/quote] I agree. That’s why I think they should just sell it to Henry right now because they already have a buyer with the amount they’re looking for. It’s just kinda delaying it? I don’t get why you’d raffle the chance to buy something. Isn’t a raffle like you buy tickets and then get a chance to get it for [i]free?[/i]
Being wrote on 2018-02-22 10:28:06:

I agree. That’s why I think they should just sell it to Henry right now because they already have a buyer with the amount they’re looking for. It’s just kinda delaying it? I don’t get why you’d raffle the chance to buy something. Isn’t a raffle like you buy tickets and then get a chance to get it for free?
QFXpYkj.png
@Triibu @LemonadeQueen @Ridara

Thank you, guys!
Keeping my fingers crossed for this scroll.
@Triibu @LemonadeQueen @Ridara

Thank you, guys!
Keeping my fingers crossed for this scroll.
I've been watching Henry save up for this. Hope they get it. ^^

Wish I could afford it!

Edit: agreed with person below that it is nice to make sure everyone has a chance.
I've been watching Henry save up for this. Hope they get it. ^^

Wish I could afford it!

Edit: agreed with person below that it is nice to make sure everyone has a chance.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
It's pretty cool of you to try to be fair with the opportunity to buy! Though I agree that having 500kg on hand is really rare. Good luck on the boolean!
It's pretty cool of you to try to be fair with the opportunity to buy! Though I agree that having 500kg on hand is really rare. Good luck on the boolean!
60787410.png 57806280.png
good luck on the boolean! i wish i could buy it, problem is i don't have 500kg. but henry does!
good luck on the boolean! i wish i could buy it, problem is i don't have 500kg. but henry does!
xulc4O8.png
[quote name="LemonadeQueen" date="2018-02-22 10:32:55" ] [quote name="Being" date="2018-02-22 10:28:06" ] this... doesn't feel right?? like at most this would be an auction, least it should be a flat sales post. why raffle off the chance to buy.... that kinda defeats the point of a raffle? [/quote] I agree. That’s why I think they should just sell it to Henry right now because they already have a buyer with the amount they’re looking for. It’s just kinda delaying it? I don’t get why you’d raffle the chance to buy something. Isn’t a raffle like you buy tickets and then get a chance to get it for [i]free?[/i] [/quote] Right. Especially for an item that so few have enough for in the first place. "Best offer takes it" would simplify things immensley.
LemonadeQueen wrote on 2018-02-22 10:32:55:
Being wrote on 2018-02-22 10:28:06:

I agree. That’s why I think they should just sell it to Henry right now because they already have a buyer with the amount they’re looking for. It’s just kinda delaying it? I don’t get why you’d raffle the chance to buy something. Isn’t a raffle like you buy tickets and then get a chance to get it for free?

Right. Especially for an item that so few have enough for in the first place. "Best offer takes it" would simplify things immensley.
6Sx7SSv.png
There have been several participants, and Lady Luck choose our lucky winner. The trade is complete. Now onto the Boolean auction.
There have been several participants, and Lady Luck choose our lucky winner. The trade is complete. Now onto the Boolean auction.
1 2 3