Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Sprites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@TheTigersDen Arcane Sprite 4750g ^^

EDIT @ArmourGeek no worries, let me know ^^
@TheTigersDen Arcane Sprite 4750g ^^

EDIT @ArmourGeek no worries, let me know ^^
HjaBGJV.png
@Wine Mmkay, so I dug up some AH prices. I look at gems and treasure, and list whatever is cheaper at 1g:850t since gem rates have been floating around there for a while now c: Feel free to check anything that looks weird (like Tender Grasp? What happened there???) Dryad's Guise 45g Starlight Cloak 100g Starwood Veil 118g Haunted Flame Cloak 50g Haunted Flame Tail Jewel 65g [item=Tertiary Gene: Contour] 150g (I did this by the dom price, which is 15% lower, and put it into gems) [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] 288g (I didn't even realize I had this, I'm willing to hand it over and make another later heh) [item=Accent: Rose Rot] 65g [item=Accent: Cold Hearted] 48g [item=Accent: Digital Revolution] 54g [item=Accent: Hydrone] 59g [item=Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames] 90g [item=Accent: Rainbow Fins] 124g [item=Accent: Shadow Within] 90g [item=Accent: Tender Grasp] 325g That all comes up to 1671g (check my math heh); you said the ice sprite was 2350g, correct? I could pay the remainder in gems c:
@Wine

Mmkay, so I dug up some AH prices. I look at gems and treasure, and list whatever is cheaper at 1g:850t since gem rates have been floating around there for a while now c: Feel free to check anything that looks weird (like Tender Grasp? What happened there???)

Dryad's Guise 45g
Starlight Cloak 100g
Starwood Veil 118g
Haunted Flame Cloak 50g
Haunted Flame Tail Jewel 65g

Tertiary Gene: Contour 150g (I did this by the dom price, which is 15% lower, and put it into gems)
Tertiary Gene: Capsule 288g (I didn't even realize I had this, I'm willing to hand it over and make another later heh)

Accent: Rose Rot 65g
Accent: Cold Hearted 48g
Accent: Digital Revolution 54g
Accent: Hydrone 59g
Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames 90g
Accent: Rainbow Fins 124g
Accent: Shadow Within 90g
Accent: Tender Grasp 325g

That all comes up to 1671g (check my math heh); you said the ice sprite was 2350g, correct? I could pay the remainder in gems c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh Yeah, I trust you on pricing ^^

Crossroads?
@Cuddleh Yeah, I trust you on pricing ^^

Crossroads?
HjaBGJV.png
@Wine

Yay! I didn't want to price anything until I knew specifically what I was looking at because of how long it can take heh c: I'll send one right now, thank you ^-^
@Wine

Yay! I didn't want to price anything until I knew specifically what I was looking at because of how long it can take heh c: I'll send one right now, thank you ^-^
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
^
^
HjaBGJV.png
@Wine
Can I take 4 sprites (ice wind earth and lightning) For a dragon? Its a 5 digit with no unnamed kids and only 5 kids. This would be worth around 12k gems (check the AH). If you could give me something for the change that would be cool. those 4 sprite are worth 8850 gems all together at AH price.

Edit: I was wrong about the sprite prices, its 9140 gems
Edit 2: I forgot to factor in my dragon's eyes which are arcane so she is worth even more but thats ok (:
@Wine
Can I take 4 sprites (ice wind earth and lightning) For a dragon? Its a 5 digit with no unnamed kids and only 5 kids. This would be worth around 12k gems (check the AH). If you could give me something for the change that would be cool. those 4 sprite are worth 8850 gems all together at AH price.

Edit: I was wrong about the sprite prices, its 9140 gems
Edit 2: I forgot to factor in my dragon's eyes which are arcane so she is worth even more but thats ok (:
W2MrFXc.png
@Wine, are you interested at all in opened Silver Seraph and Gold Seraph jewelry sets? I have both and an Alloy, which would total to 2,838 g to trade for a Shadow Sprite.
@Wine, are you interested at all in opened Silver Seraph and Gold Seraph jewelry sets? I have both and an Alloy, which would total to 2,838 g to trade for a Shadow Sprite.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@Caleb Nice offer, thank you, but I'm not interested in dragons at this time

@nuttysaladtree Thank you for the offer, but I'm afraid I'll pass
@Caleb Nice offer, thank you, but I'm not interested in dragons at this time

@nuttysaladtree Thank you for the offer, but I'm afraid I'll pass
HjaBGJV.png
@Wine would you take a bogsneak egg or a few bosneak eggs as partial payment for a lightbing sprite? If not how much is one?
@Wine would you take a bogsneak egg or a few bosneak eggs as partial payment for a lightbing sprite? If not how much is one?
Genesis_Hatchery.png
@Tiyuji Sorry, not interested in eggs. Lightning Sprite is 2590 on AH, so I'd be ok to accept 2550 :)
@Tiyuji Sorry, not interested in eggs. Lightning Sprite is 2590 on AH, so I'd be ok to accept 2550 :)
HjaBGJV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7