Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Sprites
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Wine

Wow, is it? I wanted to look into how common or not it was before I decided on trading it. (Meaning I don't let go of a lot of accents so I want to think on it for like an hour or two aha)

I ask about apparel because I'm not sure if you're super interested in any of the festival apparel that you missed c: I have spares of most of the apparel for about the last two years (as well as the familiars and whatnot) that I would be happy to scrounge up names for if that's something you would be interested in :)
@Wine

Wow, is it? I wanted to look into how common or not it was before I decided on trading it. (Meaning I don't let go of a lot of accents so I want to think on it for like an hour or two aha)

I ask about apparel because I'm not sure if you're super interested in any of the festival apparel that you missed c: I have spares of most of the apparel for about the last two years (as well as the familiars and whatnot) that I would be happy to scrounge up names for if that's something you would be interested in :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh I think with apparel it's a little more tricky because I'm less interested in where it came from etc than what it looks like, and I'm pretty picky. I also don't know what any of it is called, so feel free to not spend a massive amount of time looking up names and such! :)
@Cuddleh I think with apparel it's a little more tricky because I'm less interested in where it came from etc than what it looks like, and I'm pretty picky. I also don't know what any of it is called, so feel free to not spend a massive amount of time looking up names and such! :)
HjaBGJV.png
@Wine I actually had an old post that had most of the extras I have spares of in it, so I copied them over here. If nothing else, it's good reference if anyone tries to offer any of these for you c: [item=luminous legguards][item=surgestream coat][item=black iron plates][item=starlight cloak][item=scavenger's tatters][item=pyrite pauldrons][item=snowfall robe][item=trickster's magic cards] [item=bamboo breeze cape][item=deeprealm trident][item=dryad's guise][item=hewn philosopher's veil][item=highland scavenger][item=welder's mask][item=starwood veil][item=carapace arm][item=gem thief] I have other apparel you might like more, actually, like the whimsical jester pieces (I can list those, this is an example piece: [item=whimsical jester's cape]). Jester sets come in other colors too, like deadpan, clever, and witty, if you like the style but not the color. I also have charming sage pieces (which are something like this: [item=charming sage cover]) and haunted flame pieces ([item=haunted flame cloak]). Anything else is relatively more common or I only have a few pieces for my own dragons x3 I'm picky on apparel too, I'm mostly into rose thorn and silks. Lots of silks. Silks are best. I'm going to look up the prices for the accents you're looking for to see about how much pure that would leave me owing between those and a contour heh
@Wine

I actually had an old post that had most of the extras I have spares of in it, so I copied them over here. If nothing else, it's good reference if anyone tries to offer any of these for you c:

Luminous Legguards Surgestream Coat Black Iron Plates Starlight Cloak Scavenger's Tatters Pyrite Pauldrons Snowfall Robe Trickster's Magic Cards Bamboo Breeze Cape Deeprealm Trident Dryad's Guise Hewn Philosopher's Veil Highland Scavenger Welder's Mask Starwood Veil Carapace Arm Gem Thief

I have other apparel you might like more, actually, like the whimsical jester pieces (I can list those, this is an example piece: Whimsical Jester's Cape ). Jester sets come in other colors too, like deadpan, clever, and witty, if you like the style but not the color. I also have charming sage pieces (which are something like this: Charming Sage Cover ) and haunted flame pieces ( Haunted Flame Cloak ). Anything else is relatively more common or I only have a few pieces for my own dragons x3 I'm picky on apparel too, I'm mostly into rose thorn and silks. Lots of silks. Silks are best.

I'm going to look up the prices for the accents you're looking for to see about how much pure that would leave me owing between those and a contour heh
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@wine - are you willing to sell a lightning sprite for less than 2250gems?

If I don't get a response quickly I'll grab the one off the AH :)
@wine - are you willing to sell a lightning sprite for less than 2250gems?

If I don't get a response quickly I'll grab the one off the AH :)
@Cuddleh I do like these:

Dryad's Guise
Starlight Cloak
Starwood Veil
Haunted Flame Cloak
Haunted Flame Tail Jewel
@Cuddleh I do like these:

Dryad's Guise
Starlight Cloak
Starwood Veil
Haunted Flame Cloak
Haunted Flame Tail Jewel
HjaBGJV.png
@ArmourGeek lowest I see on AH is 2590g

I could do 2500 for you?
@ArmourGeek lowest I see on AH is 2590g

I could do 2500 for you?
HjaBGJV.png
Thanks @wine - just bought the one off the AH for 2250 gems (Didn't think it would last long...)

Do you have a shadow sprite for sale? If so, what are you asking?
Thanks @wine - just bought the one off the AH for 2250 gems (Didn't think it would last long...)

Do you have a shadow sprite for sale? If so, what are you asking?
@ArmourGeek I do :) I'll match lowest on AH at 2100g
@ArmourGeek I do :) I'll match lowest on AH at 2100g
HjaBGJV.png
@Wine
I'll try to get most of it in gems then, I use a 1g; 1000t ratio hope thats fine. How much are you looking to get for the Arcane Sprite?
@Wine
I'll try to get most of it in gems then, I use a 1g; 1000t ratio hope thats fine. How much are you looking to get for the Arcane Sprite?
@wine

Thanks, I'll have to sell a few eggs to raise that. For some reason I'm lower on gems than I was earlier today...

Hope to get back to you later this weekend - egg prices just dropped from 220 to 210 each, a significant change when you need to sell 10 :)
@wine

Thanks, I'll have to sell a few eggs to raise that. For some reason I'm lower on gems than I was earlier today...

Hope to get back to you later this weekend - egg prices just dropped from 220 to 210 each, a significant change when you need to sell 10 :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7