Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoard/Lair cleanout - saving for Gala...
1 2 3 4 5
[ reusing thread; I'm subscribed ]

I'd like to get a lair upgrade (or two - not likely, but also not impossible) when the Ice is going to get Dom, so I think I should start saving now. Hopefully it's not too late.

What I've got in stock:
Dragons
I went through all my Lair and Den and cleared some old/current projects as well as dergs I saved "for later use".

1. Pairs - I'd prefer them to go together, but if you really want only one of them, I may be persuaded. First girl has the partner in lair. There are some beauties there, including a pair that once took me 2 years to set up because all dragons that were close in colours were also closely related and two unrelated Earth primals with nice colours.

2. Singles/fodder - all the rest of this Den tab (i.e. pages 2-4) as well as this whole Lair tab are for sale. Dergs in Lair are in AH, so they have suggested price already, but I'm willing to haggle. As for the ones in Den - please either ask or send in your offer. Fodder would be 7kt per head.
Familiars
The list is here. I still don't mind swapping, but my main goal is getting some funds now. Fodder familiars go for 3kT.
Apparel/festival items/Hibernal Den/tradeables/other stuff
Here's an approximate list of what I have.
I couldn't list all the apparel/Hibernal Den/Swipp/Baldwin stuff, since there's simply too much of it. I have stuff from most of the venues up to Harpy's Roost. If you need something, ask, I'll check my vault/hoard. Fodder apparel goes for 4,5kT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
General info:
- my aim here is to gather some treasure, so I prefer this currency. I still don't mind gems or swapping for items from my wishlist, but I'd really like the trades to be at least partially with treasure on your side.
- I can hold items/dragons, maybe do some payment plans.
- I can do bulk discounts up to 10-20% depending on what's being traded. It's min. 10% off fodder for the Ice flight no matter the number of dragons taken.
- 1:1000 gems-treasure ratio for easy math.
[ reusing thread; I'm subscribed ]

I'd like to get a lair upgrade (or two - not likely, but also not impossible) when the Ice is going to get Dom, so I think I should start saving now. Hopefully it's not too late.

What I've got in stock:
Dragons
I went through all my Lair and Den and cleared some old/current projects as well as dergs I saved "for later use".

1. Pairs - I'd prefer them to go together, but if you really want only one of them, I may be persuaded. First girl has the partner in lair. There are some beauties there, including a pair that once took me 2 years to set up because all dragons that were close in colours were also closely related and two unrelated Earth primals with nice colours.

2. Singles/fodder - all the rest of this Den tab (i.e. pages 2-4) as well as this whole Lair tab are for sale. Dergs in Lair are in AH, so they have suggested price already, but I'm willing to haggle. As for the ones in Den - please either ask or send in your offer. Fodder would be 7kt per head.
Familiars
The list is here. I still don't mind swapping, but my main goal is getting some funds now. Fodder familiars go for 3kT.
Apparel/festival items/Hibernal Den/tradeables/other stuff
Here's an approximate list of what I have.
I couldn't list all the apparel/Hibernal Den/Swipp/Baldwin stuff, since there's simply too much of it. I have stuff from most of the venues up to Harpy's Roost. If you need something, ask, I'll check my vault/hoard. Fodder apparel goes for 4,5kT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
General info:
- my aim here is to gather some treasure, so I prefer this currency. I still don't mind gems or swapping for items from my wishlist, but I'd really like the trades to be at least partially with treasure on your side.
- I can hold items/dragons, maybe do some payment plans.
- I can do bulk discounts up to 10-20% depending on what's being traded. It's min. 10% off fodder for the Ice flight no matter the number of dragons taken.
- 1:1000 gems-treasure ratio for easy math.
My DA site - if you're looking for art, see what I can do :)
Trading point - Familiars, Apparel, Festival items, Baldwin/Swipp stuff, Skins/Accents, Wishlist and whatnot :) Frozen Wings Hatchery
M8bsogX.png
hey! do you happen to have big pieces of apparel? this is such a ****** description im sorry

i'm looking for wing apparel mainly! but any apparel that could potentially cover up the dragon is good
hey! do you happen to have big pieces of apparel? this is such a ****** description im sorry

i'm looking for wing apparel mainly! but any apparel that could potentially cover up the dragon is good
vta.png
@Kalia
I have an extra sweetpuff!
If you have any highnoon hanks or deep sea bulbs, I’d love to trade for those.
Or maybe wraps?
If not, that’s cool — just throw whatever apparels at me :)
@Kalia
I have an extra sweetpuff!
If you have any highnoon hanks or deep sea bulbs, I’d love to trade for those.
Or maybe wraps?
If not, that’s cool — just throw whatever apparels at me :)
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@lucite
Yeah, I got some tunics, coats, filigree/scale/rogue/samurai armours, mage clothes, arctic gear etc. So it depends on what style/colours u want to cover the dragon(s) in :P

@UnhappyJoker
Sure, are there any colours u prefer? I have blue, black, green, pink, red, violet, yellow, lavender, orange and brown hanks and aqua, fuchsia, golden, emerald and cobalt bulbs.
@lucite
Yeah, I got some tunics, coats, filigree/scale/rogue/samurai armours, mage clothes, arctic gear etc. So it depends on what style/colours u want to cover the dragon(s) in :P

@UnhappyJoker
Sure, are there any colours u prefer? I have blue, black, green, pink, red, violet, yellow, lavender, orange and brown hanks and aqua, fuchsia, golden, emerald and cobalt bulbs.
Trading point - Familiars, Apparel, Festival items, Baldwin/Swipp stuff, Skins/Accents, Wishlist and whatnot :) Frozen Wings Hatchery
M8bsogX.png
@Kalia Could I trade a Cactus Marzal (11kt LAH) for 4 pieces of junk apparel?
@Kalia Could I trade a Cactus Marzal (11kt LAH) for 4 pieces of junk apparel?
ff9li5m.png
@Kalia
Nope! No preference :) Whatever combination of bulbs/hanks you’d like to throw at me :)
@Kalia
Nope! No preference :) Whatever combination of bulbs/hanks you’d like to throw at me :)
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@tigressRising
Sure, any preferences or random stuff?
@tigressRising
Sure, any preferences or random stuff?
M8bsogX.png
@Kalia i've got a spare seaglass swimmer (28g), pangolin racer (20g), and buff laced cockatrice (18g). total would be 66g, so 22 pieces? anything works, i'm not picky about stuff!
@Kalia i've got a spare seaglass swimmer (28g), pangolin racer (20g), and buff laced cockatrice (18g). total would be 66g, so 22 pieces? anything works, i'm not picky about stuff!
@lynxedlight
Sure, I'll send a CR :)
@lynxedlight
Sure, I'll send a CR :)
M8bsogX.png
@Kalia Random works fine. I'll send a CR!
@Kalia Random works fine. I'll send a CR!
ff9li5m.png
1 2 3 4 5