Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Sailfish Parchment [H] others
1 2 3 4 5
I'm interested in random Baldwin meltables for familiars. Going by 1:850 these should be LAH:

Melon Marzal: 9g
Wasteland Collector: 17g
Watermelon Coleus Gecko: 20g
Disoriented Spirit: 190g

236g should be 79 pieces. Does this work for you?
I'm interested in random Baldwin meltables for familiars. Going by 1:850 these should be LAH:

Melon Marzal: 9g
Wasteland Collector: 17g
Watermelon Coleus Gecko: 20g
Disoriented Spirit: 190g

236g should be 79 pieces. Does this work for you?
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I've got a flowering pohip sitting around, last time I checked the LAH price was 300g, that's 100 apparel? Is that ok?
If you happen to have a white and gold flair scarf somewhere in there that would be amazing but other than that I'm fine with random things :)
I've got a flowering pohip sitting around, last time I checked the LAH price was 300g, that's 100 apparel? Is that ok?
If you happen to have a white and gold flair scarf somewhere in there that would be amazing but other than that I'm fine with random things :)
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@Nightwind
Sure, could u pls send a CR (I'll answer as soon as I can) :)

@nabal
The Flowering Pohip is 135000T in AH, which makes ~159G at 1:850 ratio -> 53 apparel pieces and that would be fine for me :)
@Nightwind
Sure, could u pls send a CR (I'll answer as soon as I can) :)

@nabal
The Flowering Pohip is 135000T in AH, which makes ~159G at 1:850 ratio -> 53 apparel pieces and that would be fine for me :)
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
Ok cool, sorry I only looked at the gem price, should I send a CR?
Ok cool, sorry I only looked at the gem price, should I send a CR?
@nabal
Yes, pls :)
@nabal
Yes, pls :)
Thanks! CR sent with all my stuff. I swear, that Wasteland Collector was hiding in my hoard. It took forever to find it.
Thanks! CR sent with all my stuff. I swear, that Wasteland Collector was hiding in my hoard. It took forever to find it.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
a mix is fine!
how many pieces can i get for 50g?
a mix is fine!
how many pieces can i get for 50g?
vta.png
@nabal
Sorry for one more question - I do have the White and Gold Flair Scarf, but that is by no mean a junk apparel. It's 150G at AH, so the question is if u prefer 53 pieces of junk apparel or the scarf + 3 pieces of junk?

@lucite
U want to buy with currency? This thread was not made for selling purposes, but if u really want, I can give u 13 pieces.
@nabal
Sorry for one more question - I do have the White and Gold Flair Scarf, but that is by no mean a junk apparel. It's 150G at AH, so the question is if u prefer 53 pieces of junk apparel or the scarf + 3 pieces of junk?

@lucite
U want to buy with currency? This thread was not made for selling purposes, but if u really want, I can give u 13 pieces.
Just the junk is fine, thank you
Just the junk is fine, thank you
@kalia
I have a rat king. LAH is 220K Tr, so that's 110 pieces of junk apparel.
I'm interested mostly in armor or steampunk junk apparel. I'm not sure how we'll set this up since 110 pieces is probably more than one CR?
@kalia
I have a rat king. LAH is 220K Tr, so that's 110 pieces of junk apparel.
I'm interested mostly in armor or steampunk junk apparel. I'm not sure how we'll set this up since 110 pieces is probably more than one CR?
1 2 3 4 5