Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Queen's Dom Shop [ARCANE - OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@TheDragonsQueen Good morning, I'd like to order one of each of the following skins and accents:

Crystal Devil
Frozen Guilts
Frozen Figure
Frozen Aurora
Frozen Odf
Ice Princess
King of Sylvan Frost

Thank you
@TheDragonsQueen Good morning, I'd like to order one of each of the following skins and accents:

Crystal Devil
Frozen Guilts
Frozen Figure
Frozen Aurora
Frozen Odf
Ice Princess
King of Sylvan Frost

Thank you
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Ridara

Order added! Your total comes out to 208,250t. Send the payment when you can and I'll start on your order ^^
@Ridara

Order added! Your total comes out to 208,250t. Send the payment when you can and I'll start on your order ^^
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@TheDragonsQueen

Hello!
Could I get these few festival skins here?

@TheDragonsQueen

Hello!
Could I get these few festival skins here?

2ce1fde6ca801583cef20c7746eead7c7e393a1c.png
@TheDragonsQueen I would love to place an order for quite a few things, if you can - I will list them below and you tell me what you think.

-2 or 3 x Helpful Grove apparel bundle (the purple druid set) (it's never there when I look for it *sigh*)
-Frozen Aurora x3
-Frozen Guilts x2
-King of Sylvan Frost x3
-Frozen Figure x2
@TheDragonsQueen I would love to place an order for quite a few things, if you can - I will list them below and you tell me what you think.

-2 or 3 x Helpful Grove apparel bundle (the purple druid set) (it's never there when I look for it *sigh*)
-Frozen Aurora x3
-Frozen Guilts x2
-King of Sylvan Frost x3
-Frozen Figure x2
Wind-Network.png
@Abs0lute

Sure thing! I have your order written down, and your total will be 208,250t. Send that when you can and I'll get started on your order ^^
@Abs0lute

Sure thing! I have your order written down, and your total will be 208,250t. Send that when you can and I'll get started on your order ^^
@NovaDrakkon

Definitely! I'll try to grab 3 of the Helpful Grove bundles if I can this week for you. Your total comes out to 225,675 for 3 Helpful Grove bundles, 297,500t for the festival skins and accents, for a complete total of 523,175t. Send that over when you can and I'll get started on your order.
@NovaDrakkon

Definitely! I'll try to grab 3 of the Helpful Grove bundles if I can this week for you. Your total comes out to 225,675 for 3 Helpful Grove bundles, 297,500t for the festival skins and accents, for a complete total of 523,175t. Send that over when you can and I'll get started on your order.
@thedragonsqueen Can I order the following accents/skins please?
Frozen aurora
Frozen odf
King of sylvan frost

Should I send the treasure right away by pm or cr?
@thedragonsqueen Can I order the following accents/skins please?
Frozen aurora
Frozen odf
King of sylvan frost

Should I send the treasure right away by pm or cr?
VGxuHXT.png
@endlessangels

Sure thing! Your total is 89,250t. You can send the payment through either one.
@endlessangels

Sure thing! Your total is 89,250t. You can send the payment through either one.
@TheDragonsQueen Thanks Queen, you rock. (I hope RNG is nice and gives you all the helpful groves for me lol)
@TheDragonsQueen Thanks Queen, you rock. (I hope RNG is nice and gives you all the helpful groves for me lol)
Wind-Network.png
@NovaDrakkon

It's not a problem! Happy to help out ^^ (You and me both, lol. I'm at RNG's mercy for this order, and RNG is not known to be nice when you really want something.)
@NovaDrakkon

It's not a problem! Happy to help out ^^ (You and me both, lol. I'm at RNG's mercy for this order, and RNG is not known to be nice when you really want something.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75