Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Queen's Dom Shop [ARCANE - OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@aredshroom

The treasure to buy the item for people who ask, the fest currency is listed for people who would like to give a tip for me doing the order ^^

@LascielsShadow

I've got your order written down, just send over the money and I'll get started ^^

@Cheshly

You sure can, your total will be 59,500t. Send over the treasure and i'll get your order started.

@epicpython

Order's written down, send the payment for it when you can and i'll get started!
@aredshroom

The treasure to buy the item for people who ask, the fest currency is listed for people who would like to give a tip for me doing the order ^^

@LascielsShadow

I've got your order written down, just send over the money and I'll get started ^^

@Cheshly

You sure can, your total will be 59,500t. Send over the treasure and i'll get your order started.

@epicpython

Order's written down, send the payment for it when you can and i'll get started!
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@TheDragonsQueen Ahh yeah alright then! I'll order one Frozen Aurora, that'll be 29,750t. c:
@TheDragonsQueen Ahh yeah alright then! I'll order one Frozen Aurora, that'll be 29,750t. c:
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom

Great, I'll write your order down and start it once you send over the treasure ^^
@aredshroom

Great, I'll write your order down and start it once you send over the treasure ^^
@Trisamour

Certainly! Send over the money for it and I'll get to it as soon as i can.
@Trisamour

Certainly! Send over the money for it and I'll get to it as soon as i can.
@theDragonsQueen
I'd like to buy A full set of the marketplace skins. Would you take a payment in Gems? I can pay in treasure if you prefer.
@theDragonsQueen
I'd like to buy A full set of the marketplace skins. Would you take a payment in Gems? I can pay in treasure if you prefer.
[center][font=times new roman][color=indigo]@TheDragonsQueen Hello! May I please have an [item=accent: crystal devil] [font=times new roman][color=indigo]and an [item=accent: frozen guilts][font=times new roman][color=indigo]?
@TheDragonsQueen

Hello! May I please have an Accent: Crystal Devil and an Accent: Frozen Guilts ?
@NoOneIsHome

Payment in treasure is preferred since I don't have the treasure to cover it all myself. Send over the payment when you can and I'll start on your order!

@Azeira

Sure thing! Your total is 59,500t, just send that over when you can and I'll start on your order ^^
@NoOneIsHome

Payment in treasure is preferred since I don't have the treasure to cover it all myself. Send over the payment when you can and I'll start on your order!

@Azeira

Sure thing! Your total is 59,500t, just send that over when you can and I'll start on your order ^^
@TheDragonsQueen

could i get 2 crackle scrolls?
@TheDragonsQueen

could i get 2 crackle scrolls?
@TheDragonsQueen
Hello! Can I get one Runes scroll? :)
@TheDragonsQueen
Hello! Can I get one Runes scroll? :)
O4T41rS.pngcl14OpS.png
@hexadecimal

Sure thing! Your total is 255,000t. Send payment when you can and I'll start on your order.

@rumplepurple

Definitely! Send the money for it over and I'll get to work on grabbing it for you.
@hexadecimal

Sure thing! Your total is 255,000t. Send payment when you can and I'll start on your order.

@rumplepurple

Definitely! Send the money for it over and I'll get to work on grabbing it for you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75