Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2017]
1 2 ... 782 783 784 785 786 ... 899 900
[quote name="HAVE"] [item=opposing forces][item=axe mimic][item=crooked hatchet][item=crooked hatchet][item=crooked hatchet][item=crystal carrier][item=crystal carrier][item=sorcerous arms][item=living luminance][item=animated armor][item=animated armor][item=inquisitive shroud][item=inquisitive shroud][item=inquisitive shroud][item=transmuted treasure][item=colubrid column][item=serthis support][item=masked phantom][item=masked phantom][item=curious kettle][item=curious kettle][item=ball-jointed bogsneak][item=tick-tock][item=tick-tock][item=valorous cape][item=ravenous cauldron][item=deadly reflection] [center][item=vista: gossamer flame][item=vista: jester][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=tertiary gene: smirch][/center] [item=conjurer's cloak][item=conjurer's cloak][item=ghost flame candles][item=ghost flame candles][item=ghost flame headpiece][item=ghost flame tail jewel][item=ghost flame tail jewel][item=ghost flame collar][item=jolly jester's tail bell][item=jolly jester's tail bell][item=jolly jester's tail bell][item=jolly jester's wing cover][item=jolly jester's gloves][item=jolly jester's cape][item=jolly jester's cape][item=jolly jester's collar] [item=mimic powder][item=hourglass][item=Leporidae guise][item=bee orchid][item=giant swallowtail caterpillar] **Ask about current totals for these last few items** [/quote] [quote name="WANT"] [item=ethereal flame regalia][item=gossamer flame regalia][item=sarcastic jester's motley][item=enchanter's tatters] **Items out of bundles are also ok** [item=strange chest] [item=whimsical jester's cap][item=whimsical jester's collar][item=whimsical jester's tail bell][item=whimsical jester's wing cover] [item=solar flame candles][item=solar flame collar][item=solar flame cloak][item=solar flame tail ribbon][item=solar flame tail jewel][item=solar flame wing ribbon] [item=witty jester's cap][item=witty jester's collar][item=witty jester's tail bell][item=witty jester's wing cover][item=witty jester's stockings][item=witty jester's gloves] Also taking treasure/gems. **If you're ok with me retrading items we trade I'm fine with swapping any of the things I have for things of equal value even if they aren't on my want list.** [/quote] Currently in coli so item list will update with time.
HAVE wrote:
Opposing Forces Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet Crooked Hatchet Crooked Hatchet Crystal Carrier Crystal Carrier Sorcerous Arms Living Luminance Animated Armor Animated Armor Inquisitive Shroud Inquisitive Shroud Inquisitive Shroud Transmuted Treasure Colubrid Column Serthis Support Masked Phantom Masked Phantom Curious Kettle Curious Kettle Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Valorous Cape Ravenous Cauldron Deadly Reflection
Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Jester Tertiary Gene: Smirch Tertiary Gene: Smirch Tertiary Gene: Smirch Tertiary Gene: Smirch
Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cloak Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Collar Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Collar
Mimic Powder Hourglass Leporidae Guise Bee Orchid Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar
**Ask about current totals for these last few items**
WANT wrote:
Ethereal Flame Regalia Gossamer Flame Regalia Sarcastic Jester's Motley Enchanter's Tatters
**Items out of bundles are also ok**
Strange Chest
Whimsical Jester's Cap Whimsical Jester's Collar Whimsical Jester's Tail Bell Whimsical Jester's Wing Cover
Solar Flame Candles Solar Flame Collar Solar Flame Cloak Solar Flame Tail Ribbon Solar Flame Tail Jewel Solar Flame Wing Ribbon
Witty Jester's Cap Witty Jester's Collar Witty Jester's Tail Bell Witty Jester's Wing Cover Witty Jester's Stockings Witty Jester's Gloves

Also taking treasure/gems.

**If you're ok with me retrading items we trade I'm fine with swapping any of the things I have for things of equal value even if they aren't on my want list.**

Currently in coli so item list will update with time.
@Lundlaeva

Would you trade four pieces of a Jolly Jester set for a Conjurer's set (minus cobwebs of course)?
@Lundlaeva

Would you trade four pieces of a Jolly Jester set for a Conjurer's set (minus cobwebs of course)?
@inuraichi My [item=inquisitive shroud] for your [item=Jolly Jester's Collar]?
@inuraichi
My Inquisitive Shroud for your Jolly Jester's Collar ?
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
@AliceAce14 Yes, I would! :) The items I'd like most would be the Cape, Gloves, Stockings and Cap but I'll take any if you don't have some/all of those. Can you set up the Crossroads pleas?
@AliceAce14 Yes, I would! :) The items I'd like most would be the Cape, Gloves, Stockings and Cap but I'll take any if you don't have some/all of those. Can you set up the Crossroads pleas?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@makani Sure :) I'll send a cr~
@makani Sure :) I'll send a cr~
[quote name="Usoyo" date=2017-12-29 15:14:07] [size=5]Anyone wanna trade their Witch's Cobwebs for my Unhatched Nocturne Egg(s)?[/size] [item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=witch's cobwebs] [/quote]
Usoyo wrote on 2017-12-29:
Anyone wanna trade their Witch's Cobwebs for my Unhatched Nocturne Egg(s)?

Unhatched Nocturne Egg Witch's Cobwebs
@Usoyo

If that offer's still on, I'll take it!
@Usoyo

If that offer's still on, I'll take it!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@MafiaVamp Would you take: [item=animated statue]x2 for: [item=Colubrid Column][item=Poltergeist Pile]?
@MafiaVamp

Would you take:
Animated Statue x2

for:
Colubrid Column Poltergeist Pile ?
g4DcSLb.gif BBnXVzW.png2prab01.jpg
Have: All bears, most multiple copies. All 2016 familiars, most multiple copies. [item=transmuted treasure][item=spidered seat][item=tick-tock] Need: [item=Valorous Cape] [item=vista: glowing globe][item=vista: animated statue] (Willing to pay straight treasure for the vistas, as I just haven't seen them in the marketplace)
Have:
All bears, most multiple copies.
All 2016 familiars, most multiple copies.
Transmuted Treasure Spidered Seat Tick-Tock

Need:
Valorous Cape
Vista: Glowing Globe Vista: Animated Statue
(Willing to pay straight treasure for the vistas, as I just haven't seen them in the marketplace)
g4DcSLb.gif BBnXVzW.png2prab01.jpg
@CuriousLoli if you're ok with equal value trades, would you trade your serthis support for my tick tock? both of their LAH is 7g.
@CuriousLoli if you're ok with equal value trades, would you trade your serthis support for my tick tock? both of their LAH is 7g.
1 2 ... 782 783 784 785 786 ... 899 900