Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [IC] Dappervolk Alpha Pet: Celestial Pup
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Sure thing! Updated PL. ^^
Sure thing! Updated PL. ^^

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
Ping me when auction starts please, highly interested n.n
Ping me when auction starts please, highly interested n.n
vOi9e2i.png
Oh boy... I can't help but asking but do you plan to have an autobuy price for this?
If any?

I know it's stupid hard to price something of this nature when it's still so early but I'm curious to know how much you'd ultimately want for this pup!
Oh boy... I can't help but asking but do you plan to have an autobuy price for this?
If any?

I know it's stupid hard to price something of this nature when it's still so early but I'm curious to know how much you'd ultimately want for this pup!
bear_emoji_by_rarijacks_dcaf0k4_by_s4msungtr4sh-dcdy4z2.gif
@devour Oof, to be honest, I have no idea what range to even consider for an autobuy. I think this is a subject I will have to bring up in future discussion, but right now it's too early to say. Sorry that I can't be more conclusive! ><;
@devour Oof, to be honest, I have no idea what range to even consider for an autobuy. I think this is a subject I will have to bring up in future discussion, but right now it's too early to say. Sorry that I can't be more conclusive! ><;

@Wytche

It's all good!! I didn't expect you to have one, I'm just incredibly curious :0
I've been hunting around for a good price range of what people might pay for one, I just wanted to see what you might think!! Thanks for answering me!
@Wytche

It's all good!! I didn't expect you to have one, I'm just incredibly curious :0
I've been hunting around for a good price range of what people might pay for one, I just wanted to see what you might think!! Thanks for answering me!
bear_emoji_by_rarijacks_dcaf0k4_by_s4msungtr4sh-dcdy4z2.gif
@Wytche

Please add me to the ping list. :)
@Wytche

Please add me to the ping list. :)
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
i would love to be pinged as well!
i would love to be pinged as well!
Waystone2.gifeLAndXa.png
Updated the PL! c:

I'm in the process of adding a brief list of estimate values for such things as sprites and KS fams/items since I've gotten a few questions regarding them, however if anyone has recently bought or sold such items and has any input they'd like to share, please feel free to PM me, it would be greatly appreciated! :D
Updated the PL! c:

I'm in the process of adding a brief list of estimate values for such things as sprites and KS fams/items since I've gotten a few questions regarding them, however if anyone has recently bought or sold such items and has any input they'd like to share, please feel free to PM me, it would be greatly appreciated! :D

@Wytche

So theoretically if someone were to offer something a LOT higher then the current offers, would you be willing to add stuff on your side?

I am debating on if I should let go on my gilded crown and was wonder (I know this is all offers but just wanted to ask) since gilded crown value is at 150k gems and I been told the pup was worth around 120k some gems would you offer anything with the pup or would be only be 1:1 for the pup for what?
@Wytche

So theoretically if someone were to offer something a LOT higher then the current offers, would you be willing to add stuff on your side?

I am debating on if I should let go on my gilded crown and was wonder (I know this is all offers but just wanted to ask) since gilded crown value is at 150k gems and I been told the pup was worth around 120k some gems would you offer anything with the pup or would be only be 1:1 for the pup for what?
@chocomonster It will be an auction, and the highest bidder wins. I won't be adding anything on my side. The offers I have listed now are sort of like pre-bidding, in a sense, since I can't make any official auction thread this far in advance given that DV's official launch isn't for quite a while. Hope this clarifies things! c:
@chocomonster It will be an auction, and the highest bidder wins. I won't be adding anything on my side. The offers I have listed now are sort of like pre-bidding, in a sense, since I can't make any official auction thread this far in advance given that DV's official launch isn't for quite a while. Hope this clarifies things! c:

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12