Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [IC] Dappervolk Alpha Pet: Celestial Pup
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Could I get a ping if you auction this lil dude? Thanks :D
Could I get a ping if you auction this lil dude? Thanks :D
yDxBpzp.png
Would love a ping please if this does go to auction.
Would love a ping please if this does go to auction.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
@Wytche:
Please add me to the pinglist~
@Wytche:
Please add me to the pinglist~
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
Updated! :3
Updated! :3

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
@Wytche

Please ping me when this pup goes up for auction/offers!!! I'm so ready to dump my vault on you :0
@Wytche

Please ping me when this pup goes up for auction/offers!!! I'm so ready to dump my vault on you :0
bear_emoji_by_rarijacks_dcaf0k4_by_s4msungtr4sh-dcdy4z2.gif
Updated again! I added my DV info for anyone who wants to know. If anyone is curious, I was Magdalena during the Alpha, can't remember what number I was (40-something IIRC), but I decided to pick a different name since my usual name was too close to one of the NPCs. >w<
Updated again! I added my DV info for anyone who wants to know. If anyone is curious, I was Magdalena during the Alpha, can't remember what number I was (40-something IIRC), but I decided to pick a different name since my usual name was too close to one of the NPCs. >w<

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
@Wytche

Oh I would love a ping for the auction!
@Wytche

Oh I would love a ping for the auction!
4c72e258e58188c4aa724578e5aea89cf510ae79.gif
@Wytche Please ping me for the auction!

There's no way I could compete with the current offers, woo. I would try though!
@Wytche Please ping me for the auction!

There's no way I could compete with the current offers, woo. I would try though!
@Wytche
Would love a ping if you auction, please! ^_^
@Wytche
Would love a ping if you auction, please! ^_^
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@Wytche
Please ping me if you do decide to auction this pup. I doubt I'll get close to the winning bid but I'd love a shot at least :)
@Wytche
Please ping me if you do decide to auction this pup. I doubt I'll get close to the winning bid but I'd love a shot at least :)
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12