Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [IC] Dappervolk Alpha Pet: Celestial Pup
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][b]This post updated June 28th, 2020! [/b] Hello there! [b]Discord: Goetia#0165 if you want to talk to me there![/b] I participated in the [url=https://dappervolk.com]Dappervolk [/url]alpha and received a Celestial Pup pet. I've seen a bit of buzz on the forums regarding Dappervolk and decided to gauge interest in (and the general value of) this Alpha exclusive pet. I can't recall the exact specifics, but there are a very limited number of these cute pets available! [quote]Proof! [img]https://puu.sh/yt7Zl/324f8de1cf.jpg[/img] I received a code that can be redeemed once during each phase, so once during Alpha, once during Beta and once after the official launch. [b]Edit:[/b] I do indeed have the updated code for the pup. [/quote] [b]Note: This thread is for interest check purposes only. After official launch, I will be hosting an auction for the Alpha pup. [size=5]Cross-site trading won't be allowed until after official launch.[/size] [/b] DV rules allow for code trading, however FR rules do not allow cross-site trading for a site still in its testing phases. No sales or exchange will occur until DV is officially launched. [/center] [quote] [size=4][b]Pre-Auction Details[/b][/size] (WIP) [b]Accepting:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Pure Currency[/b] (Gems preferred, 1:1000 ratio) I prefer the bulk of the bid to be currency for the sake of simplicity. [*][b]FR Wishlist Items[/b] (KS fams and apparel, first year apparel and sprites that I'm missing [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2323106#post_30485751][i]checklist here[/i][/url]) Note: Since the Fiona update, I am no longer prioritizing collecting the familiars, so apparel has priority. [b]Also, I need to update the Wishlist, which will be done before the end of June![/b] [*][b]Eggs[/b](300g/egg value) [*](Tentative) [b]Wishlist Dragons[/b] (July 17th, 2013 hatchdate) [/LIST] [b]Auction Specifics and Etiquette[/b] WIP [LIST] [*]Ping myself and the prior bidder. [*]List all items offered and the collective value by LAH/recent forum transactions. [*]No editing/deleting posts, if edits are required, make a new post. [*]Snipe guard (12 hr?) [*]Possible minimum increase, will revisit. [*]Liquidation grace period? [/LIST] [/quote] [i]I'll have a more specific and updated list for the official post.[/i] [quote][b]Item Appraisals[/b] [s]Note: These are only estimates from what I've found from digging on the forums and checking LAH prices. They will be subject to some flux between now and the time DV officially launches. I will update these prices as more information becomes available to me. [/s] [b]Updated: 20.06.20[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2332230/2#post_43733176]List of recent forums sales for price reference purposes here![/url] Boolean (900kg) ??? KS Familiars: Skycat (180kg), Golden Idol (160kg), Cog Frog (150kg), Bone Fiend (150kg) KS Items: Cloudy Wings (80kg), Gilded Crown (150kg), Scroll Case Sling (75kg), Cranial Hornhelm (80kg) Light Sprite: 70kg Wind Sprite: 5kg Fire Sprite: 18kg Plague Sprite: 9kg Earth Sprite: 5kg Sunchaser Jewelry: 30kg Metallurgists Forgetools: 10kg Boneyard Tatters: 10kg Frigid Fugitive Shackles: 5kg Windbound Plumage: 10kg If you have any info on recent sales or general ideas about these prices, please feel free to PM me! :D [/quote] [quote][b]Current Offers[/b] No particular order. Anonymous - 230kg + Light Sprite Anonymous - Cloudy Wings + Scroll Case Sling + Cranial Hornhelm Anonymous - 280kg pure Accents - 100kg pure [/quote] [s]After the beta phase concludes, I will be pinging everyone on the list to be sure people are still interested, and to discuss the parameters of the auction. If you have any questions, feel free to ping me or PM me any time. ^^ I might be a day or two to respond though, as I'm busy with work lately, but I will get back to you when I can![/s] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2325640/10#post_43563203]Update post here![/url][/b] [code]Auction Pinglist @/Altair @/Anubiis @/FrostDragonRose @/Valikor @/Sucrose @/Azurine @/fuichan @/taunt @/mercurialwings @/Drezdin @/Snivy88 @/chocomonster @/Fawniti @/Accents @/Sage14 @/LethalLulu @/chocomonster @/mickeyymouse @/dragonsrus @/Monako @/Ganymede @/Kizmetto @/LemonQuartz @/Nineve @/auroshen @/MidnightLady05 @/devour @/limeypie @/LuminousGlow @/Rhaimu @/SnowFairy @/Avenger @/MissFortune17 @/minyoongi @/Prey @/Cerion @/Airamiss @/Nerd @/Kunikida @/Domayne @/Lobandita @/Kuroiuta @/Jammingjess @/Julith @/Gaia @/Bany @/Poppylemon @/Cove @/Yumegari @/Sienne @/Yukorusshi @/Oahu @/Sylvaneer @/dragonamazon @/lemecrazy @/Jaywalk @/Katargo @/reliquiaen Updated: 07.07.20 [/code] [quote=DV Beta Update]For anyone wanting additional proof, or just to know who I am on DV, I'm [b]Goetia, #553[/b] (almost a repeating number ID *weeps*)[/quote]
This post updated June 28th, 2020!

Hello there!

Discord: Goetia#0165 if you want to talk to me there!

I participated in the Dappervolk alpha and received a Celestial Pup pet. I've seen a bit of buzz on the forums regarding Dappervolk and decided to gauge interest in (and the general value of) this Alpha exclusive pet. I can't recall the exact specifics, but there are a very limited number of these cute pets available!
Quote:
Proof!
324f8de1cf.jpg

I received a code that can be redeemed once during each phase, so once during Alpha, once during Beta and once after the official launch.
Edit: I do indeed have the updated code for the pup.

Note: This thread is for interest check purposes only. After official launch, I will be hosting an auction for the Alpha pup.

Cross-site trading won't be allowed until after official launch.

DV rules allow for code trading, however FR rules do not allow cross-site trading for a site still in its testing phases. No sales or exchange will occur until DV is officially launched.
Quote:
Pre-Auction Details (WIP)

Accepting:
  • Pure Currency (Gems preferred, 1:1000 ratio) I prefer the bulk of the bid to be currency for the sake of simplicity.
  • FR Wishlist Items (KS fams and apparel, first year apparel and sprites that I'm missing checklist here) Note: Since the Fiona update, I am no longer prioritizing collecting the familiars, so apparel has priority. Also, I need to update the Wishlist, which will be done before the end of June!
  • Eggs(300g/egg value)
  • (Tentative) Wishlist Dragons (July 17th, 2013 hatchdate)

Auction Specifics and Etiquette WIP
  • Ping myself and the prior bidder.
  • List all items offered and the collective value by LAH/recent forum transactions.
  • No editing/deleting posts, if edits are required, make a new post.
  • Snipe guard (12 hr?)
  • Possible minimum increase, will revisit.
  • Liquidation grace period?

I'll have a more specific and updated list for the official post.
Quote:
Item Appraisals
Note: These are only estimates from what I've found from digging on the forums and checking LAH prices. They will be subject to some flux between now and the time DV officially launches. I will update these prices as more information becomes available to me.

Updated: 20.06.20
List of recent forums sales for price reference purposes here!

Boolean (900kg) ???
KS Familiars: Skycat (180kg), Golden Idol (160kg), Cog Frog (150kg), Bone Fiend (150kg)
KS Items: Cloudy Wings (80kg), Gilded Crown (150kg), Scroll Case Sling (75kg), Cranial Hornhelm (80kg)

Light Sprite: 70kg
Wind Sprite: 5kg
Fire Sprite: 18kg
Plague Sprite: 9kg
Earth Sprite: 5kg

Sunchaser Jewelry: 30kg
Metallurgists Forgetools: 10kg
Boneyard Tatters: 10kg
Frigid Fugitive Shackles: 5kg
Windbound Plumage: 10kg

If you have any info on recent sales or general ideas about these prices, please feel free to PM me! :D

Quote:
Current Offers
No particular order.

Anonymous - 230kg + Light Sprite
Anonymous - Cloudy Wings + Scroll Case Sling + Cranial Hornhelm
Anonymous - 280kg pure
Accents - 100kg pure

After the beta phase concludes, I will be pinging everyone on the list to be sure people are still interested, and to discuss the parameters of the auction. If you have any questions, feel free to ping me or PM me any time. ^^ I might be a day or two to respond though, as I'm busy with work lately, but I will get back to you when I can!

Update post here!

Code:
Auction Pinglist @/Altair @/Anubiis @/FrostDragonRose @/Valikor @/Sucrose @/Azurine @/fuichan @/taunt @/mercurialwings @/Drezdin @/Snivy88 @/chocomonster @/Fawniti @/Accents @/Sage14 @/LethalLulu @/chocomonster @/mickeyymouse @/dragonsrus @/Monako @/Ganymede @/Kizmetto @/LemonQuartz @/Nineve @/auroshen @/MidnightLady05 @/devour @/limeypie @/LuminousGlow @/Rhaimu @/SnowFairy @/Avenger @/MissFortune17 @/minyoongi @/Prey @/Cerion @/Airamiss @/Nerd @/Kunikida @/Domayne @/Lobandita @/Kuroiuta @/Jammingjess @/Julith @/Gaia @/Bany @/Poppylemon @/Cove @/Yumegari @/Sienne @/Yukorusshi @/Oahu @/Sylvaneer @/dragonamazon @/lemecrazy @/Jaywalk @/Katargo @/reliquiaen Updated: 07.07.20
DV Beta Update wrote:
For anyone wanting additional proof, or just to know who I am on DV,
I'm Goetia, #553 (almost a repeating number ID *weeps*)

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
@Wytche
I would like to be pinged for the auction! You could start with a price somewhat below the equivalent of the pet and then let it go from there :0 I heard that people have been offering big bucks for any Dappervolk stuff, but at the same time the values tend to be mismatched.
@Wytche
I would like to be pinged for the auction! You could start with a price somewhat below the equivalent of the pet and then let it go from there :0 I heard that people have been offering big bucks for any Dappervolk stuff, but at the same time the values tend to be mismatched.
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair I'll get an auction pinglist going and put you on there. :D

I've seen some stuff about the beta keys, but I haven't seen anything relating to the items. o3o Maybe since the game isn't in beta yet, there isn't much talk. Or maybe I should hold off until the game releases, when there's more people to be interested? Things to think on. c:
@Altair I'll get an auction pinglist going and put you on there. :D

I've seen some stuff about the beta keys, but I haven't seen anything relating to the items. o3o Maybe since the game isn't in beta yet, there isn't much talk. Or maybe I should hold off until the game releases, when there's more people to be interested? Things to think on. c:

@Wytche, ping please! I'll be joining once regestartion opens, so yeah!
@Wytche, ping please! I'll be joining once regestartion opens, so yeah!
sdSRvlV.png
@Wytche

I'd love to be pinged please.
@Wytche

I'd love to be pinged please.
ROyFQqy.png
@Wytche

I'd love a ping c:
@Wytche

I'd love a ping c:
20119.png20118.png
@Wytche
Ping me, please! c:
@Wytche
Ping me, please! c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
Updated the ping list!
Updated the ping list!

@Wytche Would love a ping ^^
@Wytche Would love a ping ^^
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
Updated!
Updated!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12