Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [IC] Dappervolk Alpha Pet: Celestial Pup
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
omg how exciting, congrats!!! O: im no longer much involved in the petsite community so id appreciate being taken off the lost, but ty for pinging and i wish your family well! <3
omg how exciting, congrats!!! O: im no longer much involved in the petsite community so id appreciate being taken off the lost, but ty for pinging and i wish your family well! <3
Selling dappervolk KS for gems
@Lorenzo Alright, thanks for the warm wishes and the update, I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors! ^^
@Lorenzo Alright, thanks for the warm wishes and the update, I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors! ^^

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
@Wytche Congrats on your expected family expansion! I hope both the pregnancy and labour will proceed smoothly. :D

It's completely understandable that there'll be shifts in priorities. <3 Make sure to take good care of each other.

I'd love the remain on the pinglist. I'm trying my best to save up so that I can afford the adorable pupper.
@Wytche Congrats on your expected family expansion! I hope both the pregnancy and labour will proceed smoothly. :D

It's completely understandable that there'll be shifts in priorities. <3 Make sure to take good care of each other.

I'd love the remain on the pinglist. I'm trying my best to save up so that I can afford the adorable pupper.
@wytche
Congrats on the growth of the family

I'd like to keep my ping.
I'm still offering my current offer but seeing if I can get more for ya
@wytche
Congrats on the growth of the family

I'd like to keep my ping.
I'm still offering my current offer but seeing if I can get more for ya
WJJUj.gif 9PjZC.gif DjwsW.gif 5Q8YM.gif
@Gaia @Sage14

Thank you for the kind words! ^^

We've all been waiting so long, hopefully the wait isn't too much longer! But you can tell they really care about the game, so I don't mind that they needed extra time for things (*cough* kinda like the next Animal Crossing... *wheeze*). Additionally, it grants extra time for saving up!
@Gaia @Sage14

Thank you for the kind words! ^^

We've all been waiting so long, hopefully the wait isn't too much longer! But you can tell they really care about the game, so I don't mind that they needed extra time for things (*cough* kinda like the next Animal Crossing... *wheeze*). Additionally, it grants extra time for saving up!

[Pinglist was here.]

Apologies if you didn't want to be pinged, I tried to keep the list as updated as possible but might have missed some stuff after the baby was born. Let me know if you want to be removed! ^^

Hello everyone! A lot has happened since my last update, and I hope you are all well and in good health.

Since we have an official launch date, it's about time I get around to updating this and touching base with everyone. Apologies for the delay, life has been quite hectic lately!

That said, the DV launch date creates a bit of a tangle time-wise for my family, and so I have come to test feedback on a solution. I cannot host the auction the same weekend as launch, as it's over the Midsummer weekend and there's a lot going on for my family. I considered doing it the following week, however that's getting a bit too close to the 4th of July for Americans, and a common vacation time in general, and so I don't want to inconvenience anyone as people have been waiting long enough on this. So, I was thinking of running the auction for a week, starting on Friday, July 10th and concluding on Friday, July 17th, which happens to be my anniversary!

Now, I've never held an auction for an item of such high value before, so I hope a week is an appropriate duration for the auction. I wanted to compensate for the time differences and for vacations and people working. I'm thinking of opening the auction on midnight of the 10th and concluding it on midnight of the 17th, this being my time (UTC +3/EEST). I know this has been sitting on the back burner for quite a while (over a year!) so I hope the additional wait isn't too much. The week of the auction (around July 6th), I will make an official post for it in the appropriate venue, with updated lists and estimated prices, but all things considered, it seems most offers will be in pure currency. I have received some direct offers, and listed them on the first post, but nothing is official until the auction.

I am open to any and all feedback! Please feel free to PM or ping with any questions! You can also contact me on Discord, however I do warn you that I am very slow to respond there, as I don't always have my phone on me.

Stay healthy, stay safe!
[Pinglist was here.]

Apologies if you didn't want to be pinged, I tried to keep the list as updated as possible but might have missed some stuff after the baby was born. Let me know if you want to be removed! ^^

Hello everyone! A lot has happened since my last update, and I hope you are all well and in good health.

Since we have an official launch date, it's about time I get around to updating this and touching base with everyone. Apologies for the delay, life has been quite hectic lately!

That said, the DV launch date creates a bit of a tangle time-wise for my family, and so I have come to test feedback on a solution. I cannot host the auction the same weekend as launch, as it's over the Midsummer weekend and there's a lot going on for my family. I considered doing it the following week, however that's getting a bit too close to the 4th of July for Americans, and a common vacation time in general, and so I don't want to inconvenience anyone as people have been waiting long enough on this. So, I was thinking of running the auction for a week, starting on Friday, July 10th and concluding on Friday, July 17th, which happens to be my anniversary!

Now, I've never held an auction for an item of such high value before, so I hope a week is an appropriate duration for the auction. I wanted to compensate for the time differences and for vacations and people working. I'm thinking of opening the auction on midnight of the 10th and concluding it on midnight of the 17th, this being my time (UTC +3/EEST). I know this has been sitting on the back burner for quite a while (over a year!) so I hope the additional wait isn't too much. The week of the auction (around July 6th), I will make an official post for it in the appropriate venue, with updated lists and estimated prices, but all things considered, it seems most offers will be in pure currency. I have received some direct offers, and listed them on the first post, but nothing is official until the auction.

I am open to any and all feedback! Please feel free to PM or ping with any questions! You can also contact me on Discord, however I do warn you that I am very slow to respond there, as I don't always have my phone on me.

Stay healthy, stay safe!

Hiya! Hopefully the hectic times will soon calm down for you! :) And for me the week you've picked is fine! Waiting can be a pain yeah, but you don't have to lose sleep over a game either, so make sure the dates and times fit your schedule! (Plus, I've been waiting for nearly 2 years for DV's release. A few more weeks just for the auction won't hurt!)

I think I only held an auction once.. but some tips from other auctions I've seen is, some clear rules on pinging the person you're outbidding (and up to you whether you want to be pinged too), ways to quantify your offer (especially if you'll be accepting items, it's nice for others to not have to calculate the value of the offer before they can make a new bid), a snipe guard. You also often see stuff about a minimum increase, but I'm not sure if that'll be relevant here.

And something that is mostly of interest to me, but might also be useful to others; whether you have to pay 'the moment the auction is won', or whether the winner will have some time to liquidate some stuff. You said most offers are in pure gems, but I do have some items, I might need to liquidate if you don't accept them as items. And I'm curious if there's like a week or two-week grace period to get that liquidating done or whether I need to get that done before the auction is over.

And that's all I can think of from the top of my head.

Please stay safe and healthy!
Hiya! Hopefully the hectic times will soon calm down for you! :) And for me the week you've picked is fine! Waiting can be a pain yeah, but you don't have to lose sleep over a game either, so make sure the dates and times fit your schedule! (Plus, I've been waiting for nearly 2 years for DV's release. A few more weeks just for the auction won't hurt!)

I think I only held an auction once.. but some tips from other auctions I've seen is, some clear rules on pinging the person you're outbidding (and up to you whether you want to be pinged too), ways to quantify your offer (especially if you'll be accepting items, it's nice for others to not have to calculate the value of the offer before they can make a new bid), a snipe guard. You also often see stuff about a minimum increase, but I'm not sure if that'll be relevant here.

And something that is mostly of interest to me, but might also be useful to others; whether you have to pay 'the moment the auction is won', or whether the winner will have some time to liquidate some stuff. You said most offers are in pure gems, but I do have some items, I might need to liquidate if you don't accept them as items. And I'm curious if there's like a week or two-week grace period to get that liquidating done or whether I need to get that done before the auction is over.

And that's all I can think of from the top of my head.

Please stay safe and healthy!
@Gaia Thanks for the insight and info, I've got more to think about! :D

I will update the OP with an unofficial (but mostly finalized) list of everything I'm interested in, and some of the finer details like grace periods, etc. hopefully within the next week, but definitely before the end of the month!
@Gaia Thanks for the insight and info, I've got more to think about! :D

I will update the OP with an unofficial (but mostly finalized) list of everything I'm interested in, and some of the finer details like grace periods, etc. hopefully within the next week, but definitely before the end of the month!

Updated OP. Still in the process of getting my collective shhhhtuff together. Happy Midsummer everyone! :D
Updated OP. Still in the process of getting my collective shhhhtuff together. Happy Midsummer everyone! :D

[Pinglist was above.]

Hello everyone! Hope your summers (/winters for SH?) are going good. c:

Just wanted to drop a quick ping to anyone interested, that I will be posting the official auction thread next week. So if you don't want to be pinged for it, let me know and I'll remove you from the list. Everyone else, the time is almost here! :D

So, quick question, is it cool with everyone if I redeem my Alpha pup code? I have tried to find whether or not the redemption is required to receive my achievement, but no luck so far, and considering the wipes after each phase, this is the only situation that makes sense to me. That said, if I redeem it, I can place the egg in a DV trade for additional proof. I guess, in the end, it's not really a big deal either way, I'm not too fashed if I don't get the achievement. Figured I'd poll the people, see what the potential recipients think. c:

Just a quick reminder, the auction is July 10th-July 17th, midnight to midnight in my timezone, with possible extensions for snipe guard and such. I know many have been waiting for a long while for this, and I'm pretty excited for the day to arrive. :D I will be putting together the official post during the week, and will do one last mass ping for when it opens. So again, if you don't want to be pinged, please let me know so I can remove you! Don't want to be pestering anyone with unnecessary pings! ^^

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

[Pinglist was above.]

Hello everyone! Hope your summers (/winters for SH?) are going good. c:

Just wanted to drop a quick ping to anyone interested, that I will be posting the official auction thread next week. So if you don't want to be pinged for it, let me know and I'll remove you from the list. Everyone else, the time is almost here! :D

So, quick question, is it cool with everyone if I redeem my Alpha pup code? I have tried to find whether or not the redemption is required to receive my achievement, but no luck so far, and considering the wipes after each phase, this is the only situation that makes sense to me. That said, if I redeem it, I can place the egg in a DV trade for additional proof. I guess, in the end, it's not really a big deal either way, I'm not too fashed if I don't get the achievement. Figured I'd poll the people, see what the potential recipients think. c:

Just a quick reminder, the auction is July 10th-July 17th, midnight to midnight in my timezone, with possible extensions for snipe guard and such. I know many have been waiting for a long while for this, and I'm pretty excited for the day to arrive. :D I will be putting together the official post during the week, and will do one last mass ping for when it opens. So again, if you don't want to be pinged, please let me know so I can remove you! Don't want to be pestering anyone with unnecessary pings! ^^

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12