Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 475 476 477 478 479 ... 795 796
@Cynil

Dusk is done with being a low level lackey. He's now ready to rule the roost as a radiant 25!
@Cynil

Dusk is done with being a low level lackey. He's now ready to rule the roost as a radiant 25!
TtDzTWB.png
Hey! Can I be added to your list twice? :)
Hey! Can I be added to your list twice? :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@serron

Of course you may!
@serron

Of course you may!
TtDzTWB.png
@Holi

Quick update -- Penny is patiently waiting for the other two to catch up and Libis will be done today. When Holly finally gets up off the couch to get to their training (and finishes, of course) they'll all be sent back in a group.

Unless you want them one at a time?
@Holi

Quick update -- Penny is patiently waiting for the other two to catch up and Libis will be done today. When Holly finally gets up off the couch to get to their training (and finishes, of course) they'll all be sent back in a group.

Unless you want them one at a time?
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

I would love for them to all be sent in a group! Thank you for keeping me updated. ^^
@TheWhiteHart

I would love for them to all be sent in a group! Thank you for keeping me updated. ^^
@Holi

Will do. :) And you're very welcome.
@Holi

Will do. :) And you're very welcome.
TtDzTWB.png
@LeRawrs

Just in time for a lazy Saturday, we're ready to put your dragon to work! Send 'em when you have a moment today and tomorrow they'll be woken up bright and early for a morning run.
@LeRawrs

Just in time for a lazy Saturday, we're ready to put your dragon to work! Send 'em when you have a moment today and tomorrow they'll be woken up bright and early for a morning run.
TtDzTWB.png
@ilios

It's about time we did something about your dragon - something like yelling encouragement at them as they lift heavy boxes and looking on with pride and approval as they clean the bathrooms train their way to the top!

Send them sometime today so we can get to work tomorrow. :)
@ilios

It's about time we did something about your dragon - something like yelling encouragement at them as they lift heavy boxes and looking on with pride and approval as they clean the bathrooms train their way to the top!

Send them sometime today so we can get to work tomorrow. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@thewhitehart sending him shortly! don't make him use a toothbrush
@thewhitehart sending him shortly! don't make him use a toothbrush
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Holi

Your triumphant trio are traipsing along home! Of them only Libis has his full points, because only Libis had his berserkers) so the other two have points to spare. Thank you for letting me play with your dragons!
@Holi

Your triumphant trio are traipsing along home! Of them only Libis has his full points, because only Libis had his berserkers) so the other two have points to spare. Thank you for letting me play with your dragons!
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 475 476 477 478 479 ... 795 796