Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 473 474 475 476 477 ... 800 801
@TheWhiteHart

If possible- I would love to grab 3 slots! I have 3 lvl 15 dragons that I’d love leveled up to 25, who are partially statted and stones, and who I would be more than happy to send my ideal builds for!
@TheWhiteHart

If possible- I would love to grab 3 slots! I have 3 lvl 15 dragons that I’d love leveled up to 25, who are partially statted and stones, and who I would be more than happy to send my ideal builds for!
@sleepykitsune

Absolutely! If you want you can send your dragon over now -- though I won't get started on them until tomorrow -- or tomorrow morning. It will, however, be a fairly quick training session and I should have it back to you Wednesday afternoonish.

@sleepykitsune

Absolutely! If you want you can send your dragon over now -- though I won't get started on them until tomorrow -- or tomorrow morning. It will, however, be a fairly quick training session and I should have it back to you Wednesday afternoonish.

TtDzTWB.png
@Holi

I'll pop you on the list right now. :) And yes, if you want us to put in stones and stats, please let us know which ones you want and send the items over along with them.

I'll ping you either Wednesday evening or Thursday morning, and you should have them back within two to three days. (Depending on RNG.)
@Holi

I'll pop you on the list right now. :) And yes, if you want us to put in stones and stats, please let us know which ones you want and send the items over along with them.

I'll ping you either Wednesday evening or Thursday morning, and you should have them back within two to three days. (Depending on RNG.)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Lovely! Just let me know when you’re ready, I’ll be sure to send all the items and let you know. :)
@TheWhiteHart

Lovely! Just let me know when you’re ready, I’ll be sure to send all the items and let you know. :)
@beanutbutter

Your beautiful banescale and gorgeous gaoler are wandering their way home, full of food, fun, and maybe a little too much relaxation in the sauna. One of them may or may not be a collapsing into a puddle when they get home.
@beanutbutter

Your beautiful banescale and gorgeous gaoler are wandering their way home, full of food, fun, and maybe a little too much relaxation in the sauna. One of them may or may not be a collapsing into a puddle when they get home.
TtDzTWB.png
@sleepykitsune

Well, that went faster than I thought. Have a dragon! :P And thank you for letting us level your lovely one.
@sleepykitsune

Well, that went faster than I thought. Have a dragon! :P And thank you for letting us level your lovely one.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart woah that was insanely fast!! tysm and I'll be sure to come back again in the future!!
@TheWhiteHart woah that was insanely fast!! tysm and I'll be sure to come back again in the future!!
5vJfS62.png5G2hvKT.png
@TheWhiteHart I have to get the stones and stuff ready, but could you put me on the pinglist for the future?
@TheWhiteHart I have to get the stones and stuff ready, but could you put me on the pinglist for the future?
@Holi

You can send your trio over when you're ready; one of them will be done faster than the others, but they'll all be sent back in the same CR.
@Holi

You can send your trio over when you're ready; one of them will be done faster than the others, but they'll all be sent back in the same CR.
TtDzTWB.png
@EnforcerHecate

The pinglist or the waitlist? Because I can do either, or even both. :)
@EnforcerHecate

The pinglist or the waitlist? Because I can do either, or even both. :)
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 473 474 475 476 477 ... 800 801