Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 474 475 476 477 478 ... 802 803
@TheWhiteHart

Alright! They're all at lvl 17 atm, and I'll send over the ideal builds! Waiting on the stones atm, but I'll send them to you if I get them before you're finished. If not, I'll just do it myself afterwards :)
@TheWhiteHart

Alright! They're all at lvl 17 atm, and I'll send over the ideal builds! Waiting on the stones atm, but I'll send them to you if I get them before you're finished. If not, I'll just do it myself afterwards :)
@Holi

It sounds almost like a plan! :P
@Holi

It sounds almost like a plan! :P
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart could i get this guy leveled from 1-25? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54656573] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546566/54656573_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TheWhiteHart could i get this guy leveled from 1-25?

54656573_350.png
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios

Absolutely! I'll put you (and your stellar spiral) on the waitlist. :)
@ilios

Absolutely! I'll put you (and your stellar spiral) on the waitlist. :)
TtDzTWB.png
First of all, @ilios Your spiral is beautiful and WOW. I love <3

Secondly, @TheWhiteHart errrrmmm for right now, just the pinglist. I am very lacking in stones and need to gather those beforehand. Shouldn't be long, though! I'll let you know! :)
First of all, @ilios Your spiral is beautiful and WOW. I love <3

Secondly, @TheWhiteHart errrrmmm for right now, just the pinglist. I am very lacking in stones and need to gather those beforehand. Shouldn't be long, though! I'll let you know! :)
@EnforcerHecate

Tossed you on the pinglist. :) I have stones if you need them -- I'll always charge LAH for Level Up patrons.
@EnforcerHecate

Tossed you on the pinglist. :) I have stones if you need them -- I'll always charge LAH for Level Up patrons.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Oh, perfect! I'm essentially copying a build I found on another forum. I'm suuuuper new to Coli and am transitioning into an Exalting Lair for dragons that I can't find homes for first. I'd love to talk more about buying stones directly from you but I don't want to clog up your thread, ha. If you want I'm always free to PM!
@TheWhiteHart Oh, perfect! I'm essentially copying a build I found on another forum. I'm suuuuper new to Coli and am transitioning into an Exalting Lair for dragons that I can't find homes for first. I'd love to talk more about buying stones directly from you but I don't want to clog up your thread, ha. If you want I'm always free to PM!
@EnforcerHecate

I'll drop you a PM. :)
@EnforcerHecate

I'll drop you a PM. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Oreine is super excited to train with you! He just finished getting his armor fitted. :) [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548318/54831704_350.png[/img]
@TheWhiteHart Oreine is super excited to train with you! He just finished getting his armor fitted. :)

54831704_350.png
@EnforcerHecate

Handsome boy! Can't wait to toss him on the treadmill.
@EnforcerHecate

Handsome boy! Can't wait to toss him on the treadmill.
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 474 475 476 477 478 ... 802 803