Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 804
Are you available to level two dragons to 25? I managed to get them to 13 before tapping out :') Will be paying in gems!
Are you available to level two dragons to 25? I managed to get them to 13 before tapping out :') Will be paying in gems!

- Accents

FfrRanA.gif
@Swevery

Absolutely! Go ahead and send them over when you have a moment.
@Swevery

Absolutely! Go ahead and send them over when you have a moment.
TtDzTWB.png
@Swevery

Your twosome have just joined the elite ranks of the done and done! Now 25, they're old enough to drink, vote, carouse and cause trouble. (Hopefully not too much trouble!)
@Swevery

Your twosome have just joined the elite ranks of the done and done! Now 25, they're old enough to drink, vote, carouse and cause trouble. (Hopefully not too much trouble!)
TtDzTWB.png
Thank you for getting it done so fast!! At least one of them is getting eternal youthed so they'd better enjoy their voting and drinking privileges while they last [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Thank you for getting it done so fast!! At least one of them is getting eternal youthed so they'd better enjoy their voting and drinking privileges while they last

- Accents

FfrRanA.gif
@TheWhiteHart

What?! No one in the queue?
Well, I just happen to have a bunch of newcomers who just found out
they need to be leveled up to be allowed to stay in the clan.
Can you help these poor fellows?
@TheWhiteHart

What?! No one in the queue?
Well, I just happen to have a bunch of newcomers who just found out
they need to be leveled up to be allowed to stay in the clan.
Can you help these poor fellows?
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
@Inverness

Absolutely! You can start sending them over tomorrow night and I'll get to them bright and early Monday morning! Just two, or is it three?
@Inverness

Absolutely! You can start sending them over tomorrow night and I'll get to them bright and early Monday morning! Just two, or is it three?
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Will do!

I can have three ready now. May have two more later.
If you're too fast :-)
@TheWhiteHart

Will do!

I can have three ready now. May have two more later.
If you're too fast :-)
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
@TheWhiteHart

May I Reserve 3 slots please? I have 2 level 1 dragons new to my lair and one that isn't so new but at level 20 already that want to be like my other dragons and able to defend themselves in the coliseum too lol. Thanks!
@TheWhiteHart

May I Reserve 3 slots please? I have 2 level 1 dragons new to my lair and one that isn't so new but at level 20 already that want to be like my other dragons and able to defend themselves in the coliseum too lol. Thanks!
LadyLB
@LadyLB

Absotively!
@LadyLB

Absotively!
TtDzTWB.png
Hello! Are your services still available?

I have a dragon that I would like levelled from 1-25, all of the stones needed for her, a tincture for stats, as well as a build in mind.

If there are no current openings I don't mind being on a wait list if a spot is available.

Thanks for your time! :) ♥
Hello! Are your services still available?

I have a dragon that I would like levelled from 1-25, all of the stones needed for her, a tincture for stats, as well as a build in mind.

If there are no current openings I don't mind being on a wait list if a spot is available.

Thanks for your time! :) ♥
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngxiroza_by_cuttleskulls-d9ojzta.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 804