Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temp close - on vacation w/o internet!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Whoops! I'm an idiot. Sorry for your time.
Whoops! I'm an idiot. Sorry for your time.
@DeliciousBlood No worries friend! If you're okay with a longer than normal wait (probably sometime mid next week?) you're still welcome to send a CR :)

My SO is flying in to town to visit for the weekend tonight, so I'm going to be mostly offline due to spending time with him! Our doggo was also just neutered, so he's also requiring a lot more of my time while he's recovering from the surgery ^_^;
@DeliciousBlood No worries friend! If you're okay with a longer than normal wait (probably sometime mid next week?) you're still welcome to send a CR :)

My SO is flying in to town to visit for the weekend tonight, so I'm going to be mostly offline due to spending time with him! Our doggo was also just neutered, so he's also requiring a lot more of my time while he's recovering from the surgery ^_^;
Back up again after taking a bit of a break this weekend! Prices have been updated to 850/860/870 with buying at 810. Orders already placed, of course, have the old prices! Currently working on restocking my express gems while also working on orders :)

I hope everyone had a great FR anniversary weekend!
Back up again after taking a bit of a break this weekend! Prices have been updated to 850/860/870 with buying at 810. Orders already placed, of course, have the old prices! Currently working on restocking my express gems while also working on orders :)

I hope everyone had a great FR anniversary weekend!
Can i get 700 gems please?
Can i get 700 gems please?
W2MrFXc.png
@Terpsichoria Sending you a CR for 1500g at the priority rate.
@Terpsichoria Sending you a CR for 1500g at the priority rate.
CyxcE9w.png
@Terpsichoria

Could I sell you 165 gems, please?
@Terpsichoria

Could I sell you 165 gems, please?
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle Definitely! Please send a CR my way ^_^
@Pigeonpanhandle Definitely! Please send a CR my way ^_^
Beep boop
Beep boop
@Terpsichoria

Buying 400 gems at discount rate, for 340000 treasure. CR will be sent shortly.
@Terpsichoria

Buying 400 gems at discount rate, for 340000 treasure. CR will be sent shortly.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
@Terpsichoria Could I buy 800g?
@Terpsichoria Could I buy 800g?
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89