Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temp close - on vacation w/o internet!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
@terpsichoria Are you still taking festival currency? This is what I have: https://cld.wthms.co/7LPdd4
@terpsichoria Are you still taking festival currency? This is what I have: https://cld.wthms.co/7LPdd4
• fr time + 19h (nzst) •
@asynchrony Yes, I definitely am! Please send it on over whenever you're ready :)
@asynchrony Yes, I definitely am! Please send it on over whenever you're ready :)
Boop!
Boop!
@Terpsichoria I noticed that the balance on my loan for the last crossroad is wrong. I paid 320,000 and you minus 32,000.

Saying this because I want to pay off the rest of the loan and want to make sure you check that over before I do.
@Terpsichoria I noticed that the balance on my loan for the last crossroad is wrong. I paid 320,000 and you minus 32,000.

Saying this because I want to pay off the rest of the loan and want to make sure you check that over before I do.
c6b764d732.gif
@Terpsichoria
Sending a CR for 150 Discount Rate gems. Should be 127,500 treasure, right?
@Terpsichoria
Sending a CR for 150 Discount Rate gems. Should be 127,500 treasure, right?
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
Can i get 1200 gems please? In the discount lane.
Can i get 1200 gems please? In the discount lane.
W2MrFXc.png
Prices adjusted! Sell prices are now 860/870/880, and buy prices are now 820.

A FAQ section has also been added, but nothing major has changed there - just added in a bit of clarification for a few questions I've received multiple times, such as whether other gem resellers can purchase gems from me or whether they can buy if they're being used for dom. Shouldn't affect most of y'all, since I think everyone on this list knows what's what at this point :P
Prices adjusted! Sell prices are now 860/870/880, and buy prices are now 820.

A FAQ section has also been added, but nothing major has changed there - just added in a bit of clarification for a few questions I've received multiple times, such as whether other gem resellers can purchase gems from me or whether they can buy if they're being used for dom. Shouldn't affect most of y'all, since I think everyone on this list knows what's what at this point :P
Boop!
Boop!
@Terpsichoria
hello
could i sell you 236 gems?
@Terpsichoria
hello
could i sell you 236 gems?
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
@Terpsichoria

Hello! Could I sell you 562g?