Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Trading Hub
@WolfprintsSC

Hello! I just stumbled upon this thread and I'm SO happy I did. I will be sharing it with my friends too. :) Thank you for running this.

I can offer my Strangler and my Renegade Aviar for your Bluelight Chipskink and Ceanothus Brawler?
@WolfprintsSC

Hello! I just stumbled upon this thread and I'm SO happy I did. I will be sharing it with my friends too. :) Thank you for running this.

I can offer my Strangler and my Renegade Aviar for your Bluelight Chipskink and Ceanothus Brawler?
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
Sent!

@WardenOfTheBluff Happy to help, that's what the thread is here for!
Sent!

@WardenOfTheBluff Happy to help, that's what the thread is here for!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Hey can I trade my [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/20152.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/22406.png[/img] for your [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/4350.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/23849.png[/img] ?
Hey can I trade my 20152.png22406.png for your 4350.png23849.png ?
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@Serpentinite Sent! By the way if you use the item code instead of the image, I'll be able to see the name when I mouseover it, which is very helpful for making sure I send you the right one. [code][item=Familiar Name][/code]
@Serpentinite Sent! By the way if you use the item code instead of the image, I'll be able to see the name when I mouseover it, which is very helpful for making sure I send you the right one.
Code:
[item=Familiar Name]
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Hello! Can I please swap my:

- Bamboo Phytocat
- Bamboo Phytocat
- Painted Centaur

For your:

- Dryad
- Sakura Owl
- Moss-Covered Golem

Also, glad I found this thread!

@rainstormkist
Hello! Can I please swap my:

- Bamboo Phytocat
- Bamboo Phytocat
- Painted Centaur

For your:

- Dryad
- Sakura Owl
- Moss-Covered Golem

Also, glad I found this thread!

@rainstormkist
Have: [Item=glowing pocket mouse][item=dreameater] Need: [Item=pale greattusk][item=maren sorceress] Also! Could i be put on the pinglist? :3 @WolfprintsSC
Have:
Glowing Pocket Mouse Dreameater

Need:
Pale Greattusk Maren Sorceress

Also! Could i be put on the pinglist? :3
@WolfprintsSC
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
Sent, and @TheSunsIllusion I've added you to the pinglist!
Sent, and @TheSunsIllusion I've added you to the pinglist!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Offer my [item=carrioncorn] [item=giant white toridae] for your [item=sunspot clouddancer] [item=longneck wanderer] pls :3
Offer my Carrioncorn Giant White Toridae for your Sunspot Clouddancer Longneck Wanderer pls :3
Badge-1.pngvWzc3aN.pngZeDWw7J.png
Sent!
Sent!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
[center]@WolfprintsSC My [item=amber gulper], [item=arctic hippalectryon], [item=noxious coralclimber], and [item=sandshore snipper] for your [item=flamescale lancer], [item=flamescale illusionist], [item=flamescale venomcaster], and [item=mantled foo]?[/center]
@WolfprintsSC

My Amber Gulper , Arctic Hippalectryon , Noxious Coralclimber , and Sandshore Snipper

for your Flamescale Lancer , Flamescale Illusionist , Flamescale Venomcaster , and Mantled Foo ?
540b941d760593714e6a45abed5ee646-daya4dn.gifOIed4Ed.gifebaf462228f2e5da9c4ee31b414874a6-daya4k9.gif

Ray | FR+3

Wishlist