Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Trading Hub
@WolfprintsSC Definitely! I was actually wondering how people did that, cause it's very convenient, so thanks!
@WolfprintsSC Definitely! I was actually wondering how people did that, cause it's very convenient, so thanks!
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
Sent!
Sent!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
[center]Could I swap my: [item=Sunbeam Dryad] & [item=Sunbeam Dryad] For your: [item=Mantled Foo] & [item=Terra Tortoise] Edit: If a Mantled Foo is not available at the moment, then could I grab a [item=Alstroemeria Fox] instead? (@rainstormkist)
Could I swap my:
Sunbeam Dryad & Sunbeam Dryad

For your:

Mantled Foo & Terra Tortoise

Edit: If a Mantled Foo is not available at the moment, then could I grab a
Alstroemeria Fox
instead?

(@rainstormkist)
Sent!
Sent!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Could i get Blooming Strangler, Carmine Serthis, Opheodrys Serthis, Serthis Alchemist, Serthis Potionmaster, Highfin Sea Serpent, and Ringlet Amphithere for Emerald Webwing, Everglade Lasher, Noggle, Swift Lumen, Deadwood Boar, Dainty Wavehopper, and Murkbottom Gull?
Could i get Blooming Strangler, Carmine Serthis, Opheodrys Serthis, Serthis Alchemist, Serthis Potionmaster, Highfin Sea Serpent, and Ringlet Amphithere for Emerald Webwing, Everglade Lasher, Noggle, Swift Lumen, Deadwood Boar, Dainty Wavehopper, and Murkbottom Gull?
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
Sent!
Sent!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
15 new familiars are now available for trade! A full list of available familiars is on the front page [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] [item=Bluelight Chipskink][item=Strangler][item=Frostbite Dryad][item=Grove Piper][item=Sunbeam Dryad][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Condorwing Champion][item=Flesh Forager][item=Grassland Skira][item=Raptorik Herder][item=Sprangyroo][item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=Blue Tang Hippogriff][item=Tengu Caller][item=Black Iron Creeper] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] @Phatcat @Lynz @CrashingCyclone @patrolkitty @SpaceSnake @Freefire @FlightRising10k @lapras131 @Starwindrider @Gynore @Serpentinite @sweetapppp @frameofreality @SmrTim @TheSunsIllusion
15 new familiars are now available for trade! A full list of available familiars is on the front page

4DfRBUJ.png

Bluelight Chipskink Strangler Frostbite Dryad Grove Piper Sunbeam Dryad Giant White Toridae Condorwing Champion Flesh Forager Grassland Skira Raptorik Herder Sprangyroo Ultramel Amphithere Blue Tang Hippogriff Tengu Caller Black Iron Creeper

4DfRBUJ.png

@Phatcat @Lynz @CrashingCyclone @patrolkitty @SpaceSnake @Freefire @FlightRising10k @lapras131 @Starwindrider @Gynore @Serpentinite @sweetapppp @frameofreality @SmrTim @TheSunsIllusion
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Hey I'd like your [item=Blue Tang Hippogriff][item= condorwing champion][item= Stormclaw showman][item= raptorik bladedancer][item = cardinal hippogriff] for my [item=granite thresher][item=crested river flight][item = maren currentfinder][item = strangler][item = wildwood owl]
Hey I'd like your Blue Tang Hippogriff Condorwing Champion Stormclaw Showman Raptorik Bladedancer Cardinal Hippogriff for my Granite Thresher Crested River Flight Maren Currentfinder Strangler Wildwood Owl
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@sweetapppp Sorry, it's already been traded. Additionally, I only take coliseum familiars in trade
@sweetapppp Sorry, it's already been traded. Additionally, I only take coliseum familiars in trade
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
could I trade my [item=poisonous toridae] [item=blackwing croaker] [item=heartred croaker] [item=kelp tender] [item=wintermane spearman] [item=maren currentfinder] x2 for your [item=red-breasted hainu] [item=oceansurf magus] [item=chillwind harpy] [item=basalt vent hop] [item=barkback boar] [item=parda] [item=king parda]
could I trade my
Poisonous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Heartred Croaker Kelp Tender Wintermane Spearman Maren Currentfinder x2

for your

Red-Breasted Hainu Oceansurf Magus Chillwind Harpy Basalt Vent Hop Barkback Boar Parda King Parda
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png