Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters - 150kt/g/stack+raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 285 286
@blackcat886
Thanks, sending some stuff over!
@blackcat886
Thanks, sending some stuff over!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

I can melt 20 items for you~~ it might take a bit because I'm going to sleep soon ^^
@Tserin

I can melt 20 items for you~~ it might take a bit because I'm going to sleep soon ^^
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
@littlesong4
That's fine, sleep well and thank you!
@littlesong4
That's fine, sleep well and thank you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin

I can melt as many as you want of whatever you need! Only thing is do you have a time constraint? I don't know how long I'd take me to melt 30 things in all honesty.
@Tserin

I can melt as many as you want of whatever you need! Only thing is do you have a time constraint? I don't know how long I'd take me to melt 30 things in all honesty.
bHeX9bv.png
@hellherper
No time restraint, however I do prefer that it be done within a week (not required to be within a week though, things happen and life is more important than dragons). I can send a smaller amount if you're not sure you can do 30 in that time.
@hellherper
No time restraint, however I do prefer that it be done within a week (not required to be within a week though, things happen and life is more important than dragons). I can send a smaller amount if you're not sure you can do 30 in that time.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin

I can definitely do a week, I was just checking :) send me the stuff and I got you!
@Tserin

I can definitely do a week, I was just checking :) send me the stuff and I got you!
bHeX9bv.png
@hellherper
Sending, thank you!
@hellherper
Sending, thank you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin

I can melt some items for you! preferably familiars as that's easier to keep track of, but willing to do whatever. :)
@Tserin

I can melt some items for you! preferably familiars as that's easier to keep track of, but willing to do whatever. :)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Catfeather
How many are you willing to do?
@Catfeather
How many are you willing to do?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin

I'll start small and say 5 at the moment, but can gladly do more after that.
@Tserin

I'll start small and say 5 at the moment, but can gladly do more after that.
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 285 286