Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [b] .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Dulcette

I'm interested in your eggs (you have 4 - would you take 650 gems for these?) as well as your black and white slimes, and red goo. I might be interested in your purple slime, but I have enough to be brewing boggy eggs right now, and you have some familiars that look interesting...

Your sprites and bears are also interesting to me, but I don't recognize them all by sight and they tend to get "scattered" through the order: If you put together a list of these (and prices) I will probably be able to get at least a few Kgems of stuff.
@Dulcette

I'm interested in your eggs (you have 4 - would you take 650 gems for these?) as well as your black and white slimes, and red goo. I might be interested in your purple slime, but I have enough to be brewing boggy eggs right now, and you have some familiars that look interesting...

Your sprites and bears are also interesting to me, but I don't recognize them all by sight and they tend to get "scattered" through the order: If you put together a list of these (and prices) I will probably be able to get at least a few Kgems of stuff.
@dulcette - I don't have either the imposters or most of the originals (started less than a year ago...) If there are any other familiars that I should be lookng at please let me know, I have very few of the Swipp familiars, and none from the marketplace.

I'll definitely take your two remaining eggs (340g) and will take the other two if the other poster doesn't take them. Also on my immediate purchase list are the black and white slimes (612g) and the red goo (651) as well as your long list of bears (203 g)

If I can have a day or so to think about the Sprites I'd appreciate it - those aren't inexpensive beasties, and I'm already shopping spree-ing here!

I'll send a CR with 1,806 gems once I pry that out of my vault, and get back to you tomorrow about sprites.

Could you provide a price for your purple sludge as well? I think I said ooze by mistake!

Thank You!
@dulcette - I don't have either the imposters or most of the originals (started less than a year ago...) If there are any other familiars that I should be lookng at please let me know, I have very few of the Swipp familiars, and none from the marketplace.

I'll definitely take your two remaining eggs (340g) and will take the other two if the other poster doesn't take them. Also on my immediate purchase list are the black and white slimes (612g) and the red goo (651) as well as your long list of bears (203 g)

If I can have a day or so to think about the Sprites I'd appreciate it - those aren't inexpensive beasties, and I'm already shopping spree-ing here!

I'll send a CR with 1,806 gems once I pry that out of my vault, and get back to you tomorrow about sprites.

Could you provide a price for your purple sludge as well? I think I said ooze by mistake!

Thank You!
@dulcette

Thanks for the trade - I now have a pile of bears (and red goo) and need to figure out what I can still afford :) I'll hope that the relatively high cost of the sprites will give me a day or so to decide on those.

I'll also send you a CR for 340g for the other 2 eggs - you can cancel it if the original poster comes through on their CR
@dulcette

Thanks for the trade - I now have a pile of bears (and red goo) and need to figure out what I can still afford :) I'll hope that the relatively high cost of the sprites will give me a day or so to decide on those.

I'll also send you a CR for 340g for the other 2 eggs - you can cancel it if the original poster comes through on their CR
@Dulcette
What do you count as 'junk apparel'?
@Dulcette
What do you count as 'junk apparel'?
tastefulmarketing.gif
@dulcette
I was considering buying the junk apparel but looks like someone got there before me

Let me know!
@dulcette
I was considering buying the junk apparel but looks like someone got there before me

Let me know!
tastefulmarketing.gif
On a tangent you have a lot of really pretty imperials in your lair - I have a couple of pearl/pearl/light blue dragons as well, and poison / toxin is an awesome combo with those colors!
On a tangent you have a lot of really pretty imperials in your lair - I have a couple of pearl/pearl/light blue dragons as well, and poison / toxin is an awesome combo with those colors!
@Dulcette - I had a long search for him, since Bella was one of my first dragons and it was hard to find a pearl / pearl combination in ANY breed - and there you are with an imperial with exactly the right genes! (wrong gender though...)

Should I drop you a line when Aptorian's cooldown is done?
@Dulcette - I had a long search for him, since Bella was one of my first dragons and it was hard to find a pearl / pearl combination in ANY breed - and there you are with an imperial with exactly the right genes! (wrong gender though...)

Should I drop you a line when Aptorian's cooldown is done?
@Dulcette

Could I get your bone antlers for 16500 (LAH price is 22000), your peace doves for 15k each (LAH price is 19800), your rallies for 68 gems each, 204 gems total (LAH price is 90 gems), your gold ore for 7125 each, 42750 total (LAH is about 9500), your silver ore for 1.5 gems each, 42 gems total (LAH price is 2 gems), and your remove gene: primary for 10,875 (LAH price is 14500)? The total would be 215,225 treasure and 246 gems.
@Dulcette

Could I get your bone antlers for 16500 (LAH price is 22000), your peace doves for 15k each (LAH price is 19800), your rallies for 68 gems each, 204 gems total (LAH price is 90 gems), your gold ore for 7125 each, 42750 total (LAH is about 9500), your silver ore for 1.5 gems each, 42 gems total (LAH price is 2 gems), and your remove gene: primary for 10,875 (LAH price is 14500)? The total would be 215,225 treasure and 246 gems.
@Dulcette
Could I have the Bone Antlers for 16,500t
Primal Banner 15,750t
Ebony Filigree Breastplate 11,635t
Winter Winds 22,050t
If you still have them?
*Spends all my money on dragon clothes*
@Dulcette
Could I have the Bone Antlers for 16,500t
Primal Banner 15,750t
Ebony Filigree Breastplate 11,635t
Winter Winds 22,050t
If you still have them?
*Spends all my money on dragon clothes*
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@Dulcette Ahhhh this thread is a godsend! Anyway, I'd like to buy the following familiars (ones I'm missing from my wishlist) from you: [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2h8MGtq.png[/img] [nextcol] [center] [u][b]Item[/b][/u] Bogus Manamonger Mock Firebird Dwarf Hainu Macaw Hippogriff Ragamouse Smoky Bantam Fangar Tuxedo Floracat Mottled Buttersnake Mimic Buttersnake Emeraldback Shardspawn [/center] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2h8MGtq.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][u][b]LAH[/b][/u] 30g 237g 13g 4g 4g 4g 18999t 12000t 8g 10g [/center] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2h8MGtq.png[/img] [nextcol] [center] [u][b]LAH-25%/Junk[/b][/u] 23g 178g 10g 2g 2g 2g 14250t 9000t 2g 2g [/center] [/columns] That's for a total of 221g and 23,250t :D I hope the ones I listed are still available!
@Dulcette Ahhhh this thread is a godsend!

Anyway, I'd like to buy the following familiars (ones I'm missing from my wishlist) from you:

2h8MGtq.png
Item
Bogus Manamonger
Mock Firebird
Dwarf Hainu Macaw
Hippogriff
Ragamouse
Smoky Bantam Fangar
Tuxedo Floracat
Mottled Buttersnake
Mimic Buttersnake
Emeraldback Shardspawn
2h8MGtq.png
LAH
30g
237g
13g
4g
4g
4g
18999t
12000t
8g
10g
2h8MGtq.png
LAH-25%/Junk
23g
178g
10g
2g
2g
2g
14250t
9000t
2g
2g

That's for a total of 221g and 23,250t :D

I hope the ones I listed are still available!
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20